It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this a real UFO? picture analysis required.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So there I was one sunny afternoon trying out the different settings on my camera. Its not unusual for me to get back home and find I have taken in access of hundred shots, to the horror of my CPU. One of the problems I get with this camera are small spots of who knows what on the lens, which appear on the photo when downloaded onto the computer. But these are easily taken care of in Photoshop. So I started to remove the spots when I came across this.........

I’m not sure what it is but its not the usual spots I get which if you look at the whole original photo, here, a full bandwidth sucking 3888x2592 @ 2.95MB, you can see the difference in the spots I generally get i.e. dust, and this anomaly.

The picture was taken on the South Downs in surrey.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
well, I see a big white airplane in that original picture...

Seriously, they look like birds to me

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

LOL

Well i did think maybe an insect, but it has a kind of matilic disc shape to it. I dont know about a bird.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Like your avatar BTW.

Yeah random fuzzy thingamabob designed explicitly to drive photogs with inquizitive minds utterly insane with wonderment. Very indiscernable tho....more like an out of focus bug splatter on a windshield kind of effect.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Looks like a blurfo. I agree, probably an insect.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
picture way too crappy to really give a good analysis. It wasn't CG thats for sure (lol) but aside from that I have seen alot of UFO vids with UFO's which look very very very similar to this (cigar shaped.)

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The picture has bad resolution towards the craft. But what are those 3 blue
dots in the picture? You can see them in the sky.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
Like your avatar BTW.

Thanks

Originally posted by Equinox99
The picture has bad resolution towards the craft. But what are those 3 blue
dots in the picture? You can see them in the sky.

The dots are dust spots on the lens im pretty sure of that and also further down from the ufo there is another dust spot.

And yep, i thought it was going to pretty inconclusive Umbrax.

But i have to say, imho, its most definatly a ufo with alien occupants from some unknown planet not even covered on ats.

Just kidding, but you never know.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
lets be real i dont think its a BIRD or a INSECT.
the picture is bad quality as EXPECTED ALL PICTURES OF UFOS ARE...
so its a little hard to tell if its real or not...but seems real to me,but not sure

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode

Originally posted by elevatedone

LOL

Well i did think maybe an insect, but it has a kind of matilic disc shape to it. I dont know about a bird.

im gonna have to say bird aswell, ive taken loads of pics like this before and theyve always been birds unfortunately, either that or aliens are flying bird shaped ufos lol

new topics

top topics

join