It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney is in Jackson Hole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
hi all

if anyone is intersted, three large black helicopters just flew over my house here in Jackson Hole Wyoming. A familiar sight indicating my most sought after and often villified neighbor is here right now at his domicile a couple miles away, or is soon to arrive.

just an update on his 'secret' whereabouts. often when he disappears from the radar screen he's just a couple miles away from me.

maybe he's here to do some fishing....

jimbo

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It's always nice to keep track of these people, thank for posting.
I guess the VP needs to move the cattle to new pasture.

This is one location that won't go undisclosed.

Edit:bbcode

[edit on 8/8/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If that's accurate, I'd say you could be an interesting information resource for ATS sometimes.

I just want to say one thing preemptively though, not only to jamestkirk but to everyone: There must be no discussion of any mischief or illegal activity here.

It'd be really interesting if james would mention anything of interest he can legally observe in public, but there's a very distinct and easy to identify line between seeing what's out there to be seen, and stalking, and that line should not even be approached.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
maybe he's on another hunting trip. Funny when I thnk of him with a gun, I think of Elmer Fudd. Except I'm not sure what he's hunting...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
well, i have some time to cruise around and keep tabs on what's going on around here at the moment.

there is going to be a 'peace march' 1.5 miles down a road that intersects with cheney's 'driveway'.

i'll take some photo's...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Good to go. If anything exciting happens i'll definately be looking forward to hearing about it from a first hand source and not from the MSM. Just make sure you don't give them any excuses to mess with you... Dick might shoot you and pretend it was just another hunting accident.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
well, jackson hole had a protest today in front of the driveway to his domicile and i was there. i stayed after everyone left and cheney's cavalcade entered through the gate!! cheney saw me and my sign!! he was returning from grand teton national park where he dedicated a new visitor's center, i don't have any photo's though because i was by myself! bummer!!

here's what i have:

i have a few more...jimbo

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Any way to get the name of the road that goes past his house

If I can nail down the location I'll post Google images of his house and property.

Edit: I felt like it

[edit on 11/8/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
cheney lives in teton pines, a golf course on the moose-wilson road. i believe it is officially called hwy 390. the gate i'm standing in front of leads to teton pines drive. unfortunately i don't know the exact location within the golf course complex.

jimbo

[edit on 8/11/2007 by jamestkirk]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Very poor resolution on Google Earth, but damn, the guy lives on a golf course.

If you look at the two roads that access the area, you can see that they're gated.

Anyone know which house is his.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a portion of the event made it to youtube

thanks to sauron for posting this in the other thread i have on this topic

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
looks like this little protest event has made it to youtube:

thanks to sauron who posted it in this thread i started over at ATS

new topics

top topics

join