It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was on Hitler's Ipod?: Hitler's HQ featured Jewish music

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I wondered how long it would take for people to raise the 'jewish ancestry' question mark.

He also listened to Russian music.......was he Russian? No. I know a jew who hates jewish music!, whilst I rather like it.

It does however point to how much of a hypocrite he was. Most evil/fanatical men are.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I also read that Hitler loved the music of Wu Tang Clan and Aletniq. What a sick, sick man.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
What is the number of lab Buildings that have some person stuck with no reincarnation hope

I order you to do one thing. A grand show of bennovelence accross the galaxy.
Tell your coming out that your leaders allow the soul ghost into another plane of existance. Be sure to jump on the roof and set up a 14 foot pole that 1/2 ft wide pointing up on each one of the expensive biuldings that happens to set up this sacred practice. Tell them dungeon slaves in the under ground facilities they are going to be bounced out of here and make your choice of womb to habitatel Planet or egg in the near future. All the angry rejects that have a problem with this are to be headchecked. If the spirits are to tired to travel as ghost give them an vitalizing object to handle thats shouts "stand up and walk!" If some of them be gone to the Lord God its my decision they each have a helium bubble of top-nocth gov physics Lab projector that will soon get them to soul travel astrally. Interupt the news to say that January 9th is the Holiday for this clever turning: The holiday is called Cleverturn. In dealings with the government their is a great need that they decide not to be the master of the immortals. Pray the souls in the bases do not cry in darkness and end up in a void! Coax then spirIts getting out so they go far and dont fall back. If a groteske demon comes after them give the unclean spirit something beutifull to look at to put it out of commision. Its waiting hungerally for real souls . Get them a bunch of mental energy pills that might be a good distraction. May the nice ones return as a team of star fighter pilots and get the cosmic notice to live forever from Godland that sees our universe as some art in a mansion. As soon as the wicked shadow government knows something feels different be cautouse that your never tricked into giving away your pride to homosexual subliminals put iin the cable telivision programming. Call up Congress and the House of Senate and get a 14 inch pole that stands stright up normally so the souls in the evil place feel rich.

Whistle outside and see if a soul boat is near and release them to a giude in the invisible realm that knows where to send them. I would not like it stared at and sucked of energy the last minute what are you going to do about that? The stare witches are secretly fantasizing about teleporting an invisible mouth so the astral-gases go in his/mouth those with a mental problem cant stand near the released souls only a few people can know how it went because the witches want to get them base, even at the heavenly door up in the sky. No ones to say or speak anything accept "striding free" at that moment! If you know you got death threats for your good deeds an Cleverturn day swing a tree branch you broke of to show the foreighn gov satalights your desire to speak about your rights, wave it up and down. Use a branch from the outer forest because its less contaminated with bad bio-magnetism. Develop a chemical spray that makes your branch of wood 100% more visible to the satelights.

Learn to look at them spirits with your eyes open using aura vision. Let them use thier voice to curse the day they went to soul prison say the name and SS# of the evil one that sent them into the biuldings underground Lab the boss of your establishment. If some spirits are to scared to move on then remind them its their time to escape real loud, ask for a vision of the path out and say "There is is the certainty, a wonder full way from the darkness!" Another thing is tell them that there is in the size of God land a portal coming for them, they can gather in circle after your mentioning it on 4500 government satilight transmissions to the void of space where The giant Gods that see us as a drop in a bucket will gather around to look at it. Try to scan for thier language up thier

new topics

<< 1   >>

join