It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW MODERATORS at AboveTopSecret.com!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
My money is on Gemwolf! Whooooo! Go Gemwolf! Personally, I would like to see the sponsers step up and give the Moderators cool race car jackets with sponser tags all over them and fat paychecks to make it all the sweeter!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Sarcasm is just one of the services we offer.

And a damn good job of it you all do.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Congrats to the new mods! You now have access to the best forum on the board, the trash bin. Dumpster diving will never be the same for you

The job has been known to drive some people crazy, I wish you all the luck in the world,

Love and light,

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
OK, you new brownshirts, start using those warn stickers like crazy. (On everyone but me.
)

Congratulations. This place has a really great staff, and it's only getting better!!!

Note to Admin: Stop drafting all the really great people into the staff, pretty soon there won't be anyone with class left out here on the boards. Well, except for me, that is.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Congrats to Lombozo, kleverone, elevatedone , jbird and Gemwolf!

Glad to have you aboard, and feel free to ask questions, my u2u box is always open

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Congrats to all the new mods!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Congrats to each of you!

...and a special tip o' the hat to Kleverone. A great Staff Pick!! Way to go, buddy!

[align=center][color=#80c0e0]BIG THUMBS[/align]

UP

[edit on 8/9/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Gemwolf, lombozo, kleverone, elevatedone and Jbird ......

I can only give you 4 Thumbs Up as the Amigos will not allow the 4 Rabbits Up symbol
!

Your Fellow Gestapo....

Dave

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja
...and a special tip o' the hat to Kleverone. A great Staff Pick!! Way to go, buddy!

Thanks man, I'm truly honored! Beyond words. I think I'm still in shock a little. I just hope I can live up to the legacy that comes before me. I think my sarcastic tone will be muffled quite a bit, unless I'm punking you, or AAC, or Biggie Smallls, or SteveR, or anyone on my friends list. FairGame

Edit- DUDE! That Thumb ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 9-8-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Edit- DUDE! That Thumb ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh hahaha!!
I thought you'd like that! I think I'm gonna have to save that and throw it out on people when they do stuff worthy of the GIANT THUMBS UP

Hey congrats again!

EDIT: I see you've gone and changed your avatar again. Just look at that moderator smirk... we're losing you already!!
J/K!!

[edit on 8/9/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja
EDIT: I see you've gone and changed your avatar again. Just look at that moderator smirk... we're losing you already!!
J/K!!

Had to show off the new haircut
The Shag had to go.

Oh..and the smirk...that's me thinking" I can't believe I have the power to ban damajikninja"
j/k

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Aw hey Kleverone, I liked the shag.Oh well I suppose mods have to look their best.Great pic!

Now about lombozo and elevatedone.Really got to watch my butt on BTS now.Does It help that we were Friends first?

Congrats to Gemwolf a friend as well.And to Jbird whom I have not had the pleasure to greet yet but hope when I do it's all good.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Congrats guys

Just hope I don't fall foul of any of you :-P

(kinda bummed i didn't get a call but then I'm probably waaaaaaay too argumentative, so I'll leave it at that!)

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Congrats to all of the new MOD squad.

Remember: a good ref lets the play flow. And be kind to the monkey he's a natrual swinger and can't help being cheeky!

MonKey

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Congratulations new staff members! Its always nice to see new names on the list, makes ATS a better place all the time

Good work yall!

--Kit.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
Congrats to all of the new MOD squad.

Remember: a good ref lets the play flow. And be kind to the monkey he's a natrual swinger and can't help being cheeky!

MonKey

Thank you my friend!
You just keep doin' your thing and stuff. I always enjoy your posts.
Stay cool

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Great choices,imho. They have all showed to be articulate,intelligent, rarely condicending(sp?) members that uphold the core values of ATS. Congratulations guys, you all deserve it. The best staff on the internet just got better.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by GAOTU789]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Aw hey Kleverone, I liked the shag.Oh well I suppose mods have to look their best.Great pic!

Thank you, I actually had to cut it for my Job. I'ts growing on me (No Pun Intended
) I started a new Job and became a mod all in the sameday

Thanks again for all the well wishes, and Chikey Monkey... you da man

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Aight, Klev... you've had a few hours to roam the secret facilities and check out the power tools. What information can you give us about the "other side"?

*radio crackle* Report back to ... *static*... immed.... .. our chance...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Gemwolf, congrats bud, I was wondering when they'd conscript you.

lombozo, congratulations, you deserve it

kleverone, congrats, you are definitely very deserving of modship, oh and you
look very nice with the new haircut (not that you did'nt before), now if you'll just
look the other way while I drop this cyanide pill into JM's drink.

elevatedone, congratulations, you definitely deserve it, if for nothing else but your avatar.

Jbird, congratulation, I suppose you deserve it since the leadership has seen
fit to mod you, I just have'nt seen any of your posts to say it myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join