It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW MODERATORS at AboveTopSecret.com!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Please join us in Congratulating five new members of the Best Staff On The Internet.

Gemwolf, lombozo, kleverone, elevatedone and Jbird, have all proven themselves to be the civil, articulate, solid citizens we look for when the need for additional staff comes around.

As some may have noticed we are expanding AboveTopSecret.com in many areas, advertising campaigns are being executed, we have upgraded the servers to load balanced clusters, ATSMIX is being downloaded by hundreds of thousands all over the world, and much more will be coming soon.

All of this translates to more people finding ATS and joining our community. We all know the civility found here is unique on the web, the only way that desired level of decorum can be maintained is through the help of our VOLUNTEER staff, these folks give the best to all of us everyday and we are VERY glad to be associated with them.

In that light, please WELCOME OUR NEW MODERATORS!

Springer...

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Awesome
Congratulations to you all, now your obligated to stay logged onto the boards, bummer.

Well done guys(gals)!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
MUAUAUA...yes, these earthlings should aid our research well.

OOPSY...wrong thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Welcome to the family, if there is any thing you have questions about, feel freeto contact any one of us who is online. Or if it is not urgent and can wait, those of us who are not online.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
suckers

link   
Congratulations on your moderator status. I bet it's truley an honor to be a moderator for ats!

Juliet

link   
The finest staff on the internet not only got bigger but better as well.

Congratulations to Lombozo, kleverone, elevatedone , jbird and Gemwolf!

I'm very happy to have you all on board and I look forward to the opportunity to working with you. I'm certain that everyone will agree, this was a great addition to the staff of ATS!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ambushrocks
Congratulations on your moderator status. I bet it's truley an honor to be a moderator for ats!

Juliet

Weeelllllllll, honor is too strong a word, mindwarping toil is closer to the truth.

Congrats guys. Well earned. NOW GET TO WORK!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hooray yew! Welcome to the club! The hazing begins now, but, as intrepid insinuated, doesn't seem to end...

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Aaaah ... nothing like fresh meat Moderators.

Seriously, though ... Congratulations to you ALL!

If ever a question or concern, please don't hesitate to ask.

Now ... that's not saying you'll get an answer or assistance, but you can ask anyway.

The ritualistic hazing induction ceremony will take place this weekend. You'll find your costumes uniforms in your lockers ... don't forget to bring a change of underwear clothing.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Congratulations! Wow! I have more mods on my Friends list.

But, lombozo, this isn't going to get in the way of your thinking and stuff, is it?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thanks Everyone.

Wow, what a couple of days this has been.

I look forward to working to keep ATS the best site on the web and becoming friends with the best staff and members of any site anywhere.

I can't wait until "mod school" starts, yeah I'm a sucker....

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Congratulations to all new Moderators!! One thing though, you're stealing all the great ATS game players. How are we going to do any new games without all our talent?

Seriously though, Grats to all, very well deserved.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Bummer... What did I get myself into now?! I thought you said the RED pill does this?!

Edit: Was that a one-liner? Hope no-one was watching...

[edit on 8-8-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Congratulations, Its nice to see fellow ATS'ers that i have interacted with over the last couple of years achieving something like this.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Gemwolf...

have you received your signing bonus yet

I keep checking my account, it's not there.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Grats to all of ya guys! Keep up the difficult, unrewarding, painstaking work

Dont spend your new found wealth all in one place now!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Congrats to the new mods.

Have they been assigned to specific forums yet? I'd be interested to see what they are 'moderating.'

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Congratulations to Lombozo, kleverone, elevatedone , Jbird and Gemwolf!

We all genuflect to our new benevolent Masters.

(Was there talk of meat? Or at least of sacrificing Virgins?)

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yes, 'grats for sure. And an even bigger Thanks for signing on to help keep things rolling.

The site makes the members, and without the mod efforts, the members wouldn't be here. At least not of this quality. For long.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join