It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 - if you believe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ok, this is my first thread and I'm not really sure how to start it so I'll just get straight to the point. This quesiton is directed to all the people who believe there was government involvement in the 911 attacks. I, myself, am divided on the issue but I definetly think there was some government complicity. Ok to the question :

If you really, truly belive that the government had a hand in killing many thousands of your citizens ( maybe family members and friends ), why haven't you taken direct action against this government. By direct action I don't mean " voicing " your concerns. I am talking about taking serious action against a group YOU BELIEVE killed people purposely. A group that may have killed a family member/friend or could've easily killed you, or may kill you next time.

If this had happened in my country and one of my family members was killed AND i truly believed without any doubt that the government helped to do it, well, I can't tell you what I'd do.
Many thanks people !

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Because taking the kind of action you are implying is not an easy task.

For one, though we are wholly convinced that the government was behind 9/11, we are still rational people and we are trying to prove WITHOUT DOUBT that this is the case.

Sure, we could get all hot headed and get a few thousand of us together to march on the white house and hang em on the lawn....but honestly, how far would we get? Certainly not to those who are responsible. Then all you'd have is a couple thousand more people who died for a lost cause as we'd quickly be labeled "terrorists" and the oh-so-gullible american public would buy it in a second.

The key to change is showing people WHY change is needed. Sadly, america has become a sad place where most people are more willing to vote for the next american idol than they are to rise up together to change those things that need to be changed.

However, we still work toward that day when the uprising you mention is plausible.

Jasn

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Thx for the reply Simius. I think alot of people feel the same way as you, but my question is really directed at people who are convinced that their government had a hand in 911 and don't have any doubts about this ( for whatever reason ). You seem to feel the same way about it as I do, you have your suspicions, but you have your doubts. I know there are people out there who are convinced and have no doubts, I'd love to hear from these people.

join