It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell UFO Museum to be featured on Sunday Morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The heading and the text below are taken from an email list I get...

www.upi.com...

www.earthtimes.org...

UFO museum gets national attention
ROSWELL, N.M., Aug. 7 (UPI) -- A UFO museum in Roswell, New Mexico, has been getting some national attention in recent weeks.

After chatting with Larry King on CNN last month, Julie Shuster, executive director of the International UFO Museum and Research Center, also will be featured on "CBS News Sunday Morning" with Charles Osgood Aug. 12, the Roswell (New Mexico) Daily Record said Tuesday.

At the museum taping a segment for the show last week, CBS News science and technology correspondent Daniel Sieberg told the Record the piece is loosely tied to the 60th anniversary of Roswell's legendary "UFO incident."

The museum’s Web site describes the incident as “the crash of an alleged flying saucer, the recovery of debris and bodies, and the ensuing cover up by the military.”

The CBS show will take a serious look at the UFO phenomena.

"It's an overall look at where the UFO sightings are today," said Sieberg, formerly with CNN. "No matter where you fall in the debate of their existence, I think people are curious."

Program producer Amiel Weisfogel said he was interested in presenting the latest status of UFOs and how the "realm of science fiction has inserted itself into the legitimate scientific debate."

Now, the phrase "Sunday Morning" doesn't exactly sit well with me, so I hope someone gets to see it

[edit on 8-8-2007 by uv777bk]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Sorry... I messed up the heading

It should read...

Roswell UFO Museum to be featured on "CBS News Sunday Morning"

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Never mind... I just fixed it

new topics

join