It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traffic Rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Why do we build 4 lane highways then paint 2 lanes on em?3 years later,oh wait we need a 4 lane highway,that's gonna take us another 2 years/26 billion dollars/lots of traffic jams while we dig stuff up.wtf :bash:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Sounds like the 405.

I love that movie. There's nothing wrong with the street. Ha ha.

Drivers on cell phones need to get 300 tix for the first offense, 600 the second, and revoked 3rd. I'm tired of having to play EVADE because of those attention lacking morons...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I love that movie hahah!

Is that really true what he says about how they only get the same amount if they spend it?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
yeah well i've heard it's true at least for public works spending..mad eh

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I was drving to SF last weekend, it's a 4 way on each side. I'm in the fast lane, doing 80( over the speed limit shhhh). There comes a small blue sports car fast as hell on my butt. I don't get over, I'm already doing over hte speed limit AND there's a car infront of me so it's not like Im holding up traffic. There's plenty of room for him to go into the next lane and go around since he thinks 80 mph isn't fast enough. He zips into the next lane and proceeds to stick his whole arm out the window and give me the bird.
4 lanes apparently aren't enough for this jackarse, let alone going over the speed limit.
He also did it full view of my 3 kids, one who's old enough to know that's wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
if someone is also in the fast lane behind you and you have room to move right, then you should move right.
not supposed to pass on the right...

80mph....thats cruisin now

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If I was going under the speed limit sure I'd move over. But I was doing the limit and then some, if he's in that much of a rush he should've left earlier. There was cars in front of me, we should all move for one jerk? Pffft..Him and his finger can go fly a kite

top topics

join