It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hi,

I just spent a couple of hours going trough all the stuff I could find on the montauk project. I have an open mind towards it, and no conclusive opinion yet. I was very interested in the subversiveelement site which has a lot of pictures and writings about trips to the scene on it.

Now I'm left with two questions and I hope someone will be able to answer them.

1. Has there been any one who has done some research in the flooded basement or flooded pipes there? Or is any one planning to do so?

2 I came across this piece of information on a site with pictures of camp hero
I believe there is something going on underneath or around Rogue Community College. A few years back there was a house fire and all of a sudden there were US Army Corp of Engineers swarming all around. There also looks like there is a bunker near the main entrance next to an unused guard shack. Then immediately after the fire a cell tower appeared at the top of the hill. I most definitely agree that SOMETHING strange is going on in GP. This site is located here
Is there someone in that area who knows the locations that this man is speaking about and is aware of things going on there or willing to research them?

I've read all of the posts (or at least I think) on ats about this and I believe some people live quite nearby... maybe they would like to check it out? I would love to do it myself but since I live in the Netherlands I think it would be a long long ride to camp hero

Juliet

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Camp Hero

Check that out, it is a chornology of one of our own members here at ATS. WilliamOneSac. I was truly amazed with the pictures and information he has one this site. I would recommend you also message him with any other questions you may have.

-Droops

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Thank you very much. I will message him later today.

Juliet

(sorry for the one liner)

new topics

join