It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ufo's less prone to show around airports?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I live near an airport like not to terribly close but i still see planes low in the air as they prepare to land. But ive never seen or heard of any1 ever seeing a ufo around here. I was just wondering if ufo's avoid places with less air traffic as to not be seen. Has any1 ever seen a ufo close to an airport?

I know there are videos of ufos like near airplanes or trailing them but those either might not be ufos or they could be there for a reason and if a ufo flew right there is no way the plane could notice it.

If a ufo were close to the actuall airport though could it be spotted on radar or something..im not really shure if they have that kinda thing but im shure they would have something to detect air born vehicles.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
You never heard of the "O'hare Ufo' incident last year?

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
I live near an airport like not to terribly close but i still see planes low in the air as they prepare to land. But ive never seen or heard of any1 ever seeing a ufo around here. I was just wondering if ufo's avoid places with less air traffic as to not be seen. Has any1 ever seen a ufo close to an airport?

I know there are videos of ufos like near airplanes or trailing them but those either might not be ufos or they could be there for a reason and if a ufo flew right there is no way the plane could notice it.

If a ufo were close to the actuall airport though could it be spotted on radar or something..im not really shure if they have that kinda thing but im shure they would have something to detect air born vehicles.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Well, Yeah. If Aliens Are Studying Us Then Why Would They Want To Be Seen? If They're Planning An Invasion Why Would They Want To Be Seen? If They Where Jet Setting Then You May see Them Around
But I Don't Think they'll Go To Crowded Places.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'd think it would depend on how close to the airport we're talking. If its a few miles away, then the ufos could possibly blend in w/ the planes. Hell, some of the planes we've seen in the sky could have actually been ufos. You never really know.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid

maybe people have seen ufos near airports but they think that they are planes?

summit to think about.......

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
And yet again, someone brings up "aliens"
when the question (a good one, IMO) was
about UFO's.

To the OP :

Good question !

What I've noticed is that UFO sightings
seem to be totally at random.

Of course, there are occaisionally a
"rash" of sightings in a given area.
I.E. Mexico recently, Peru and Gulf Breeze
to name a few.

(just between us, I think Gulf Breeze was
a hoax)

My suggestion is to keep looking up.

Regards,
Lex

Edit for punctuation.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I gave this thread two post before someone brings up the O'Hara incident, lol. One "incident" among the THOUSANDS of world's airports over the last 50 years strikes me as odd, so should be discounted. If there was a reason to investigate our air travel it could be done WAY farther away from airports even with today's technology, so Aliens would not need to "blend" in with 20th century technology in ordetr to make observations, lol.

But anyway, you do see alot of UFO videos from those that are too eager to believe that are in the flight path of airports (of course, they are taken at night, lol)

I agree with Lex, aliens ships and UFOs are not the same thing, however there is no such thing as Alien ships on this world that I know of, so the ONLY thing that exists are UFOs.

new topics

top topics

join