It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Activity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Greetings all,

Its been a very very long time since I have posted here, but I am back. Anyway, I have always thought my house was haunted. My mom told me "No, No. There's no such thing" However my dad would say whenever I said there was a ghost, "Yea, its just Chicky" Then my mom would give him a dirty look and try to tell me he was only joking. The thing is, both my parents tell me that when I used to go in my basement alone, I'd run upstairs and say "She's watching me." Which, by the way, scares the crap out of me. So a couple weeks ago, my mom and I went to my grandparents house while my dad had to stay home so he could work. Well after a week of a mini-vacation, my mom and I came home and my dad greeted us, everything was grand. Until that night, when my mom called me into her room. Some (definatly not all, since there was a lot left) of jewlery was gone. Only a few items were missing from a very heavy silver heart-shaped box. Our first thoughts were that she may have misplaced them, but after we tore the room apart they jewlery was no where to be found. Then my mom and dad thought we were robbed maybe while my dad was at work and we were at my grandparents'. HOWEVER, there was absolutley positively NO sign of a break-in or any other 'foul play' in the house. EVERYTHING was in place. Now, how could a burgular know to go right up the stairs and pick that one particular room and that one particular box and not search the other tall jewlery box and the drawers?? My intial thoughts were "Chickie is back". That was the worst of it. Besided me always feeling like I am being watched, like right now as a matter of fact. This next part just happend about an hour ago. We have a small dog who gets anxious during a thunderstorm, which we just had a major one. She walked into my room from my mothers room and I picked her up and put her in my bed while I tried to go back to sleep. Well, that never happened. My dog just sat up straight in my bed and starred at my bedroom door. As she gazed into the door her head turned, like when an animal is confused. Then, suddenly startled (with the thunder moving farther away) she jumped off my bed and went back to my mom. I would love to hear any of your thoughts. Is there a ghost or am I a psycho?

Thanks,
Joe

[edit on 8-8-2007 by FBI 33]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
HAve you found any of the jewelry yet?. If not just say out loud I would like the jewelry returned that or search the basement. Sounds like either a poltergeist or it just pulled a prank on you. But give it a few days or so and it will turn up in a weird place.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Nothing has turned up yet, but I am still looking. I hope we find it cause my moms wedding band was one of the rings.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Even a dumb robber can find a jewerly box. But the more logical explanation is that the jewerly is misplaced.

It takes a lot of energy for a spirit to manifest, even more if it wants to remove solid items from a room.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It could just be that they were misplaced or something... But still, ask your dad about 'Chicky'. Since you said that one of the missing items were your mom's wedding band, it could've been jealous or something.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This may sound a bit 'out there', but have you tried establishing some contact, or maybe doing a bit of investigative work yourself? maybe some EVP? Have you tried taking any pictures? There is something obviously not quite right, be it an abundance of natural or man-made electro-magnetic fields, or a 'guest' from the other side. As far as the jewelry, well, its possible it was just mis-placed, and forgotten about (I have done that myself before), but thats not to say that something out of the ordinary didn't happen, I just like to exhaust the obvious explanations first.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have actually thought about trying some contact and I do have the needed tools. So may try. The jewlery could have been misplaced but it was a clump of earings with one or two rings, but ya never know. And I will definatly ask about Chicky.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by FBI 33]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think it is definitley worth giving it a try, and I am sure that a lot of us here would be very intrigued to see/hear anything you may get. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thanks so much for your support and input!

top topics

join