It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New energy source!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I have a friend from a middle eastern country that is about to solve the worlds energy problems. A new source where to get energy from that can be adapted to cars, houses and everything running on energy. And it will be cheap and neverending. When a first product is finished in testing it will be on display for the world and the media of the world here in Sweden.

We will invite newspapers, tv channels from all over the world to se this new invention running live.

Don\'t know if this is the right forum to post this, but I give it a shot.
Just stay tuned and within this year you will se with your own eyes. I\'ll be posting more info here about the process.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Could you perhaps go into a little more detail?

Rather than state simply that your friend has invented some miracle contraption for energy, maybe you could point us in the direction of what he's been working on?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
What I can tell and from what he has told me, the energy source is from magnetism and he has found a way to create and extract energy from that source. Enough energy to run almost anything.

And oh, just don't take my word for it, I mean, I would myself been a skeptic if i didn't know it was true. And when the product is finished I'll welcome all to challenge it.

Just wanted ats be the first to get this news, before the rest of the world. Just to know that there are some things going on and it will change the future of the world.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by IllumUA]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well we'll just have to wait and see then... Although I'm very glad that lots of people are busy with solving the problem of energy, I'm also quite sceptic. But that's just because there are a lot of wild claims on the internet. If your friend made such an invention indeed, than by all means congratulations. (and please make sure that it stays a well kept secret untill the day he reveals it because some companies would go trough a lot of trouble to prevent a free energy resource)

Juliet

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If you will pardon my saying so, this sounds suspiciously similar to the recent Steorn incident. As you may know, Steorn was the company that recently claimed to have developed a "Free energy device". They allegedly even invited Scientists to test their claims. Wikipedia has an article with a few more details; if you're interested in seeing more as well, you can do a news search on "Steorn".

It would certainly be delightful if an individual or a company developed a functional "free energy" device. Until then, announcements such as this - involving the typical "anonymous" correspondents - will be taken with a grain of salt - or a heaped teaspoon, based on preference.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Jackdaw
If you will pardon my saying so, this sounds suspiciously similar to the recent Steorn incident. As you may know, Steorn was the company that recently claimed to have developed a "Free energy device". They allegedly even invited Scientists to test their claims. Wikipedia has an article with a few more details; if you're interested in seeing more as well, you can do a news search on "Steorn".

It would certainly be delightful if an individual or a company developed a functional "free energy" device. Until then, announcements such as this - involving the typical "anonymous" correspondents - will be taken with a grain of salt - or a heaped teaspoon, based on preference.

Never heard of Steorn, but it's great that you're a skeptic, because we need more skeptics in the world today. I mean, I myself laughed at first, but then I knew he was serious

I just find it fascinating and can't wait for it to be out in the public eye. Maybe then I will regain som credibility here
But until then I ofcourse can understand that it sounds out of this world. And I'm not here to convince anyone, just wanted to share the info..

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IllumUA
And I'm not here to convince anyone, just wanted to share the info..

Oh, I'm not going to take it as any more than presented information. I too am eager to see where this leads - and thank you for sharing in the first place
I don't generally align myself with any viewpoints; I'll only pick sides based on the nature of the "opposition", regardless of what their stance may be.

Well, here's to hoping!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Jackdaw

And I'm not here to convince anyone, just wanted to share the info..

Oh, I'm not going to take it as any more than presented information. I too am eager to see where this leads - and thank you for sharing in the first place
I don't generally align myself with any viewpoints; I'll only pick sides based on the nature of the "opposition", regardless of what their stance may be.

Well, here's to hoping!

I prefered posting the info/news here because I believe people here are more openminded than anywhere else. I will share as much info I can as soon as I get it.

I myself like to spend some hours here every day reading posts, some of them are interesting, some are just pure funny
And some are quite crazy, but hey, I believe everyone should be free to talk about what they want to talk about. Then it's up to the reader to process the information and make up their own mind.

I'm just happy to see that there are people out there wanting to change our world to the better.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Sounds good.

Do you have any dates on when this might be?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
My advice to your friend is to make it open source and publish all the details on net before its too late.
There are two risks if he takes the closed source/patent/license path, either everyone will ridicule and call him a fraud or big greedy companies whose business will be threatened by this new source will buy the tech out and suppress it.
This kind of tech is world changing and those who want the status quo have silenced all such techs in the past. A good place to start will be Overunity forums

Best of luck !

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
My advice to your friend is to make it open source and publish all the details on net before its too late.
There are two risks if he takes the closed source/patent/license path, either everyone will ridicule and call him a fraud or big greedy companies whose business will be threatened by this new source will buy the tech out and suppress it.
This kind of tech is world changing and those who want the status quo have silenced all such techs in the past. A good place to start will be Overunity forums

Best of luck !

Thanks for your advice
He knows about the risks he's taking and there is no way we're going to let this out of our control. As soon as I get the info it will all be published, the first time shown will be a public display for everyone to watch and no company will be able to buy it.

He's doing this for the people in this world he said, and want's to leave some mark after him when he leave this earth. He's 70+ so it's not the money he's after.

As for the date when it will be public it isn't set, he left my country last week and will call to let me know when everything is set up, then he will come back and it all starts.

And you will be the first to know here.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

And you will be the first to know here.

Thank you very much. I'll try to help as much as I can.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Perhaps I could be wrong but the world's next energy source
will come from Magnetism. Many countries are working on it now, so
who will be the first to hold it in their hands? We will have to wait and find
out. It could be Steorn Ltd., I believe a company in India is working on it
as well(but that's what is being said), Interstellar technology, Mag. Power inc.
etc. I can keep going but I wish you and your friend the best of luck competing
with these companies.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
i've seen a bunch of videos about supposed free energy or energy being created. all of them required someone to give them a "nudge" in some way to keep them going. it may be redirected some how to make it appear that it's working harder than the energy being put in but the overall principle of free energy means that once it starts you shouldn't have to touch it or fuel it. otherwise you are putting energy into it (either derived from converting mass to energy through a reaction of some kind or by directly exerting motion) and you are getting less out than you're putting in, even if the difference is negligible.

unless there is some as of yet undiscovered source of energy i don't think it's possible. even then it won't be created from nothing.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to share with you something that I recently bought: a new portable generator of electricity made by a company called Medis, which has been producing the ONLY portable generator of electricity in the world.

This thing is the size of a bar of soap and when squeeze it will give you the power to power devices any time any where. The Medis will do three things simultaneously: 1. Power any cell phone you and your family or your business partners have. 2. It will give light to a flash light for more than 100 hours and 3. It will give you entertainment and news by providing power to a radio or MP3. I did some research and there is NOTHING in the world today that can do this simultaneously. And that is just the beginning. They invented the formula for creating and generating electricity in the safe, eco-friendly manner. Their technology does not produce heat, is light, it does not smell and it will empower the world.

You can get the device Amazon.com..., but there is more information at www.medistechnologies.com... and www.poweritanywhere.com...

Hope you find this useful!

new topics

top topics

join