It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Corp of Engineers Request Restricted Area in Alaska

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This was posted a few days ago by a member named shareinfo. The thread was deleted soon after it was posted, most likely because quote tags had been improperly used. I expected shareinfo to re-post this article, but seeing as how that hasn't happened yet, I decided to do it myself before this information becomes stagnant. I hope he will jump in here and discuss what he found with us - he deserves the "finder's credit" on this one.

The report appears to be authentic and genuine. Be sure to visit the link to check out the entire document for yourself. What do you make of it?

Federal Register: July 30, 2007 (Volume 72, Number 145)

SUMMARY: The Corps of Engineers is proposing to establish a restricted
area within Kuluk Bay, Adak, Alaska. The purpose of this restricted
area is to ensure the security and safety of the Sea Based Radar, its
crew, and other vessels transiting the area. The proposed restricted
area is within an established moorage restriction area for the U.S.
Navy. The restricted area will be marked on navigation charts as a
restricted area to insure security and safety for the public.

SOURCE | Cryptome.org | Read more...

I saved a copy of the text here, just in case it tries a disappearing act. I encourage interested researchers to download and retain a copy.

EDIT: I have to apologize - after re-reading this article, I am not so sure this explicitly ties to HAARP as I originally thought...
I have re-titled this thread to reflect this.

They do mention a "Sea Based Radar - and it's crew" .. what are they referring to? The location they are requesting in this document is in the little string of islands off the bottom of Alaska. HAARP is located farther to the East-Northeast in the contiguous portion of the state.

[edit on 8/8/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
the X-Band radar station located in Kuluk Bay, on a custom fitted oil rig platform...is the reason for the request....

it seems the former Navy operations got shut down, all the buildings were abandoned, the residual fishing industry is going into oblivion...

??maybe the ICBM missile tracking radar platform is in danger of being under seige by the starving locals that were abandoned??

no, seriously....here's an article that may fill you in on whats going on up there, since around August 2005.

link: www.adn.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing me in a direction. I'll have to do some reading!

join