It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by goodbadliar
If you want to get anywhere with this "We The People," you must 1st face history. The above Corporate Body went bankrupt in 1933. (see 1973 Senate Report 93-549) re: Executive Order 6073/6102/6111/6260. Said Corp.Body was placed into receivership by certain Banks who now own the members of this Body as collateral. Social Secured and numbered citizens are no longer free nor have rights.
This is why the corporate world, including large insurance corp. run the US and tell Pres. Bush what to sign and what wars to start + when.
JFK wanted to change the money System, among other things; Re: The Federal Reserve, which is a private debt creation System. He was executed as he posed a threat to the position of The Presidency of We The People, Inc. Some say this was a successful coup. Others say it was the necessary legal step in protecting the powers of The Presidency, of We The People, of which you, thread maker, claim a desire to perpetuate.
--a. The condition of being free from restriction or control.
--b. The right and power to act, believe, or express oneself in a manner of one's own choosing.
--c. The condition of being physically and legally free from confinement, servitude, or forced labor. See synonyms at freedom.
2. Freedom from unjust or undue governmental control.
3. A right or immunity to engage in certain actions without control or interference: the liberties protected by the Bill of Rights.
1. The condition of being free of restraints.
2. Liberty of the person from slavery, detention, or oppression.
--a. Political independence.
--b. Exemption from the arbitrary exercise of authority in the performance of a specific action; civil liberty: freedom of assembly.
4. Exemption from an unpleasant or onerous condition: freedom from want.
5. The capacity to exercise choice; free will: We have the freedom to do as we please all afternoon.