It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid shapes on Ayer's Rock.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I was just reading Doug Yurchey's page about the ancient grid.

www.yurchey.com...

I am the kind of person that does not take everything I read at face value.. in other words I do my own research so I when he said that Canada has no artifacts showing that ancient americans crossed the Bering Strait and came to America that way I did a search on the net for ancient canada artifacts and found thats not true. In 2004 arrow heads where found and other artifacts with the arrow heads dated 1200 years ago.

www.cbc.ca...

Anyhow I continued to read on and when I got to Ayer's Rock I wanted to do some research on this so once more I went to the Internet and did a search and found this:

en.wikipedia.org...

And as I was staring at the rock formation I thought I was see'ing pyramid shapes in the sides so I went to the Hi-res image and sure enough, there are pyramid shapes.

upload.wikimedia.org...

Isn't this wierd? Or am I the only one that sees this?

Now in this case I am not saying that aliens came down and made these shapes, i'm just sharing what looks different on the side of a hunk of rock.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yeah, I think the shapes are just a result of natural erosion, but the possibility of worldwide cultural exchange in ancient times is probably true.

new topics

join