It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO for sale and aliens debunked.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hello all I have been reading for a while... and I came across a few things that I haven't seen any discussion on here. So here goes..

Own your own UFO for $90,000
here
I've known this company Moller Int. has been developing these for a while, but this picture looks too much like other UFO's I've seen before.

Also I foundthissite amusing to say the least. It debunks the top 10 alien myths out there.. or that's what it says atleast. I was intereted in regards to the Cattle Mutilations pertaining to this quote "Research has shown that the "mysterious" features are in fact quite ordinary and are caused by natural decay processes and scavenger attacks." Does anyone have any sources to sight that this "research" has been done to conclusivly debunk any and all phenomena related to this other than decay and scavengers??

Thanks

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
That was a lousy website. Most items on there were claimed to be debunked but there was no detailed explanation of why this was believed to be the case.

You could do a detailed refutation of most if not all of the items that were claimed to be debunked on that list, but I'm really tired. Come back tomorrow, or I'm sure most believers on this forum will tear that list to shreds.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuffins
"Research has shown that the "mysterious" features are in fact quite ordinary and are caused by natural decay processes and scavenger attacks." Does anyone have any sources to sight that this "research" has been done to conclusivly debunk any and all phenomena related to this other than decay and scavengers??

Hmm... I didn't realize natural decay happened that fast.

Here's a quote from an FBI FOIA document once mentioned by Richard Dolan an XCon presentation...

Investigation has also revealed that on all cattle mutilations which have occured in New Mexico and surrounding states, that the object of the mutilations has been the lymph node system.

Above quote take from this PDF.

Now, I realize that the quote wasn't made by the FBI itself, but I think it is still important to consider it.

Here's the video that Rich Dolan mentions it in (at around 45:35)...

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
That site had the weakest arguments ever! Haha I'm embarrassed for it's creator, he/she obviously has done very little research and has very little knowledge on each subject.
Wow, I'm kind of surprised you posted that link! Did those answers actually convince you? Not having a go at you, just curious! But good on you for looking into each side of the debate

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
We can all sleep like babies now that everything all makes sense.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Can anyone tell me if this comes in Hybrid? And if so...does it come in gun metal black?

Sorry, I literally could not stop my fingers from typing that. I tried but I just couldn't it.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by chucktaggart
We can all sleep like babies now that everything all makes sense.

Yep, I agree.

I'll definitely sleep better tonight, for having had all that cleared up so comprehensively

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Hello all I have been reading for a while... and I came across a few things that I haven't seen any discussion on here. So here goes..

here
I've known this company Moller Int. has been developing these for a while, but this picture looks too much like other UFO's I've seen before.

Also I foundthissite amusing to say the least. It debunks the top 10 alien myths out there.. or that's what it says atleast. I was intereted in regards to the Cattle Mutilations pertaining to this quote "Research has shown that the "mysterious" features are in fact quite ordinary and are caused by natural decay processes and scavenger attacks." Does anyone have any sources to sight that this "research" has been done to conclusivly debunk any and all phenomena related to this other than decay and scavengers??

Thanks

HAHAHAHHAHAA.....................................

K, Ill go on a limb and say just cause you can make a gas or jet engine and stick it in a saucer shaped hull doesn't mean it explains anti-gravity space craft which have been tracked on radar accelerating to thousands of mph within seconds, materializing out of thin air, out maneuver our best jets.

Cattle mutilations are cause by animals and natural decay? Have you ever seen what the dead mutilated bodies look like? What animal eats out a cows jaw and leaves the rest...not to mention a hundred other things that don't make sense with that statement.

From the information in your post, it seems like your here just to debunk things, and personally, I don't think you will solve anything with a attitude like that. Beware.. you just might find the actual truth here.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The problem I have with this site - and many others like it is that they claim to be "debunking" alien myths as "scientists", yet they violate all scientific discourse in their own debunking claims. Where's the evidence? Where's even the convincing argument?

OK, so they say, e.g., that aliens couldn't have had a hand in the building of the pyramids. Why? Because they say so, that's why! That's science? That's debunking??!?? MUHUHUHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAA

Maybe the aliens had nothing to do with building the pyramids. That's possible - likely even. But HOW do they know? Were they there? Did they witness the event? Do they have any empirical evidence whatsoever that backs up their assertion? NO!

C'mon - you can't claim to be the sole possessor of absolute truth by pointing to your buddy next to you and saying you are right because your pals agree with you. Thats' no more 'science' than Billy Meir pointing to a garbage can lid and saying it's proof of an alien craft. Both arguments all wet!

Debunking? BAH!

p.s. Deny Ignorance - such as that so clearly demonstrated at this 'debunking site'.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
hehe... we had a buyer for that here in Denmark some years ago.

Some nut case put an ad in the national buy / sell / trade paper wanting to buy a ufo or trade it for an old record collection.
So these guys who do satire on a national radio channel called him up to find out if it was a joke or not. It turned out that the guy was totally serious xD The radio guys were a little drawn back... you know, they wanted to see the records first, play them and so on before handing over the ship, while this guy was asking how far it could fly and if it would be filled with "gas" when they gave it to him xD if they would bring it to him or if he should come to them and so on, haha.

The segment ended with them telling him they would get back to him in the near future xD lol

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I've noticed that some debunkers mention Occam's Razor a lot. So, a few days ago I looked into what it meant, since I'm currently reading Encounters at Indian Head: The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Abduction Revisited.

The basic description from the Wikipedia entry states:

"All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the best one."

Now, it seems to me that when one does not consider the idea of UFOs visiting the earth quite so 'preposterous' -- word used by the above book -- that the thought of ETs mutilating cattle suddenly becomes just as likely (if not more so IMO) than some of the explanations given to the contrary.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by uv777bk]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Nice to see how the site covered the Lonnie Zamora (Police witness, photographed ground traces), Belgian Triangle (Tracked on ground radar, aerial radar, F-16 gun camera, seen by thousands), 1976 Tehran UFO Intercept (witnessed by pilot, ground control, appeared on radar, caused the avionics to fail when a lock on by the pursing F4 was attempted) and Betty and Barney Hill (severe radiation sickness after an encounter) cases.

Yep. Its good to see such good honest science in action.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Aliens are debunked huh.....

Their are always, in every aspect of life, 2 sides to a story.

You can't prove a negative, yet a positive is easy to prove.

Example...

You cant tell me a bannana doesnt taste like a grape to me, but you can tell me the earth is round.

I dont know if that is a good comparison, but it works for me.

new topics

top topics

join