It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman had pencil in head for 55 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well, she's got homer simpson beat...

BERLIN – A woman who had a pencil lodged in her head for 55 years after a childhood accident has finally had most of it removed, which should end her chronic headaches and nosebleeds, her doctor said today.

Margaret Wegner was 4 when she fell while carrying the eight-centimetre pencil, which went through her cheek and into her brain.

"It bored right through the skin and disappeared into my head," Wegner, now 59, told Germany's best-selling newspaper, Bild. "It hurt like crazy."

Source

yeah, I would imagine it hurt. Ouch!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Makes it easier to draw a mental picture

Details on the accident were a little sketchy

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Did anyone hear about a guy some years back that had a nail in his head he DIDNT know was there!! aparently he was putting up a window cill and his buddy "got" him with a nail gun. They were drunk and didnt even realize. God must really love these people because wow. pencils, nails, insects ,aghhhhhh! its insane, yuck!!!! EVERYONE stop being stupid you can die from it!!!! great thread I'm LMAO

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
lol I just read this and I was like OMG Homer Simpson had a pencil stuck up his nose... it must be true!! lol

How would you not know a pencil was in your head???

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
Makes it easier to draw a mental picture

Details on the accident were a little sketchy

ha ha ha
really very quick and clever with the play on words...

she still has the tip stuck in her head though so perhaps she can still get her point across?

I still can't see how anyone wouldn't know if they had a pencil stuck in their head.

top topics

join