It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will World War 3 be a "Planned" War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
As most of us "conspiracy kooks" believe, most of the "terror attacks" in the near past (starting 9/11/01) have been planned and carried out by our government and various others (G.B. comes to mind). My question is, with all the recent talk of Russia and Iran (not to mention the constant barrage of "terrorist" talk), what do you think the odds are that the next "World War" will be a planned event?

We have all heard of the plans to reduce the world's population (up to 80%). Wouldn't another World War be just the thing to get that reduction started?

I dunno, but seems to me like a whole lot of things are happening in a whole lot of places lately, could we be on the verge of the next World War? Will it be a planned event? Will you survive it? Will I?

Jasn

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think it is very possible that the powers that be have a goal to reduce the population. I definately wouldn't rule it out!

I read in "behold a pale horse" back in the mid 90's that the plan was already under way back then. Starting with the aids virus being given along with small pox vacinations in Africa in the early 80's. There were various phases of this plan, with final phase being world war. I think we may be approching the beginning of this phase now!

With all the posturing that has been going on recently, it does give off the vibe that something is going to happen, almost imminent!

[edit on 7-8-2007 by BugZyZuncle]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't see how we can have an all out WW3 without going nuclear. The elites are humans too (maybe) so they would also be affected by nuclear fallout.

Make no mistake, nuclear war benefits no one. Peon and elite alike would be devestated. So we are all still in a stalemate.

If there truly is a plan for depopulation biological or exotics like neutron bombs will be used.

join