It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Tooth Nightmares!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hey folks this is my first post on BTS!

Thought i would let everyone in on a series of dreams i have been having for a few years now if i can remember correctly! Anyways it starts of with me talking with someone i may or may not know (it changes a lot but the basic premise of each dreams i pretty much the same everytime) after some time it feels like i cannot move my jaw, and as it happens in my dreams, the teeth on the bottom of my jaw get stuck behind the teeth at the top of my jaw. It feels as if i have to force them free which eventualy i do, losing some teeth in the process!

It's all pretty weird and needless to say i am always relieved to wake up and find my mouth is actualy okay

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hey Smuggalo, welcome to BTS. Strange dream thats for sure. I used to have a dream where my teeth would just start to fall out when I was talking, strange. I think I was obsessing about a cavity at the time. Do you have any teeth issues? I know when I was a kid I used to dream that I was trying to drive a manual transmission, but couldn't. It stressed me casue I didn't want to be that guy who couldn't drive a stick shift, well as soon as I learned the dreams stopped for good. Anyway, not sure if that helps.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I have heard a number of different meanings behind "teeth dreams". One of the dream meanings referred to the possibility that such dreams represented a fear of losing ones' health and vitality. This would make sense on one level as losing teeth is usually associated with aging -- growing old and facing death.

A little research brought up a dream analysis site which suggests that dreams about teeth might refer to concern about ones' appearance, sexual vitality and even aspects about one's faith.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I have strange dreams about my teeth too. In one, I had a dream where I smiled and all of my teeth were crystal clear. It looked like a mouth full of china instead of ivory. Then I had one dream, not too long ago actually, where I was spitting out teeth by the handfuls, it was weird.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
which suggests that dreams about teeth might refer to concern about ones' appearance, sexual vitality

This makes sense to me. The whole "losing of health" doesn't. I am pretty healthy. I workout about 3-4 times a week and am not anywhere near being overweight.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys, i have never had 'perfect teeth' far from it gappy and all of that stuff and i can be a bit self aware about it, that probably where it stems from, my girlfriend thinks i'm being stupid hee

new topics

top topics

join