It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]clear video of 3 flying objects in Domican Republic[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I have been searching the local newspapers from the D.R. so far there is no mention of any type of event that refer to UFO or OVNI's that is what we call UFO's in spanish, I been to the D.R. for vacation purposes and I will say they throw some stuff out there to keep you entertain but I never saw anything like that.

I want to take back my previous comment that refer to the MC's, I had my wife listening to the voices and we concurr is some kind of radio show that is was being played in the background at very high volume.

It would be nice to check the location that it was shot at.

No CGI experience here so I wont comment on that aspect.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I was going to post my comment right after watching the video. But i decided i would read everyone elses opinion first. And i didnt have the sound on when i watched it. My first thought was it was a competition. main reason was the fact that all three start low and move in the same direction. The thing that gave it away for me is the fact that the camera operator didnt follow the craft to show us more. Almost like he was restricted in an area where there was alot of people and to many things in the way. Or it was done on purpose to make it look like it was something et. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
To be honest those things look cool. The background person talking is from the radio station. The videographer seems to have his radio on. It sounds like it comes from the person's apartment and not the beach.

The UFOs looked Kinda CG at first, but then they seem like real objects. I don't know. Kool, the last one reminds me of the Close Encounters of The Third kind ships.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Some small points to note.

There is a small triangualr craft following the last one.
The animals are going crazy barking in the backround
The objects seem to unblock the sun in a most natural way
The background person talking seems to be the radio from the videographers room.

Don't know if any of this matters, but you can simply brush it of as worthless trivia.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
When the last object appears you can clearly see 2 lights moving on the left side of the screen (:10-:11). They look to me to be much farther out than the object in question. You can also see them pass between the palms briefly a :19.

Also, note the position of the sun in the first three clips as compared to the fourth. The first three seem to be about the same time, while the fourth appears to be some time later.

It definitely sounds like Latin television in the background. I'm not fluent but can speak a bit and it just gives me that vibe, I agree with the poster who said it seems like this was recorded indoors from a second or third story.

Can we get someone to take some still frames and do some image enhancements? I'd like to get a clearer look at that last object, it looks rather intricate.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Whatever is flying in the background through the trees I believe is happening in real time whether its some type of staged event, demonstration or the real deal is still a guess to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Could be one of these: (or something like it)

cgi.ebay.com... wItem

[edit on 7-8-2007 by mjmurphy53711]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
^link wont work for some reason, search "18 ft inflatable ufo advertising balloon" and you will see it, probably responsible for more than one youtube "sighting".

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I think the person that made the video is trying to show 4 objects. 3 very similar and one completely different.

For what I notice I believe that the first 3 objects were recorded one after the other (between :20 and :11, the background sound is different as each object pass) and the last object on a later time. If you freeze the video at :16 almost :15 you can see the third object entering the video frame then he follows the second object and goes back to the third one I believe, but the sound in the background the spanish from the radio/tv is not continuing so it had to be edited,when the first object appears the radio guy is talking about an event that had good assistance (like the were a lot of people at the event) when the second object appears the radio guy is basically promoting something when it comes back to the third one is like on an interview with someone. Basically the background talk does not make any sense.

The fourth object was recorded with no sound from the radio or tv(more likely radio) in the background, you can here some pets or people making noise, but IMO the position and intensity from the Sun is different than the one from the first 3 objects.

Maybe the first 3 objects were instead only 2 objects and they were recorded as they pass in different times of the afternoon, someone with experience can correct me here. As far as the last one, no clue here, and those lights that appears .........

[edit on 8-8-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I believe that the appear like large Kites. Relates to the remarks about a competition as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I've also noticed that in the first two clips there are visible antennae protruding from the top, however in the third clip there is no such protrusion, but there appear to be several short spiky protrusions.

Also notice that in the first clip the object rotates counter-clockwise, giving you a very good idea of its dimensions. I would liken it to a propeller rotating (horizontally, of course).

Now look at the antennae in the first clip, it appears to be mounted with a tripod configuration. Watch as it rotates proportionately to the rotation of the craft. Curious.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I don't think this is real.

But most of the pictures and videos we do get of UFO's they just either a light in the sky or just a blurry object so because we have seen these blurry objects and lights so many times how will we know what a real UFO upclose looks like without us not thinking its fake because it looks too real?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The final object is pivoting with the center of the axis in the top center of the object. That means it is hanging from a line attached to something above. It is not traveling under its own power.

It may be just as easy to figure out the motion of the other objects but its after 1 AM and I'm going lights out.

Apparently these are over water. Boat towing something the objects are suspended from? Seems possible?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Apparently these are over water. Boat towing something the objects are suspended from? Seems possible?

Thats the first thing I thought about whe I saw the video, something being towed by a boat, I use to live in the coast of PR for many years and it looks like is near a beach or coast.

The video as presented in YouTube is titled UFO Dominican Republic, not UFO's, although I find the objects really interesting, I find more interesting the light or lights that appear to move rapidly from the upper left side of the video frame towards the right when the last object appears, have you anyone notice how far it was when it enters the frame and at the last second of the the video (when the camera zooms out) it goes over the palm trees, may be the intention was to show that. Just a guess.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
this is what I got:
www.advertisingballoons.com...

Im sure many people mistake this for a 'ufo' right?
www.advertisingballoons.com...

Uhm..no.

Originally posted by mjmurphy53711
^link wont work for some reason, search "18 ft inflatable ufo advertising balloon" and you will see it, probably responsible for more than one youtube "sighting".

[edit on 8-8-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969
I was going to post my comment right after watching the video. But i decided i would read everyone elses opinion first. And i didnt have the sound on when i watched it. My first thought was it was a competition. main reason was the fact that all three start low and move in the same direction. The thing that gave it away for me is the fact that the camera operator didnt follow the craft to show us more. Almost like he was restricted in an area where there was alot of people and to many things in the way. Or it was done on purpose to make it look like it was something et. Just my opinion.

I'm inclined to agree with you, they almost look as though they could possibly be inflatable balloons being pulled along on the back of a vehicle possibly? like in a parade or something. It would explain the uniform direction they are moving, and the low altitude, and the (seemingly) similar speed, not to mention the direction the last one is moving regardless of the fact is wobbling around all over the place.

Just my 2 cents.

Another thought, if these were real, why haven't we seen it all over the news? Even the O'Hare incident was in the papers and in the news, and there was no official footage of it, only eyewitness accounts???

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
am i only one picking this up? .. the last craft has audio sounds like people going whooa whoa whoa , cheering clapping but very distant possibly from launch site .. i vote inflatable competition thingy.

Ram

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It does not look like CGI to me...
First flying thing cast shadows on the palms..

I just cannot see it is CGI.
Normally I can see it...But not this one.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

This sort of stuff bugs me because its obviously a fake and not only that but its hardly convincing, most fakes have this over the top camera movement as if its meant to be convincing but it just looks like an episode of 24 or battlestar galactica, not to mention the cgi craft and serious lack of context and video length, a few things that easily give away a fake but this one was obvious anyway, just felt like saying this for once, ending on a positive note i liked the last one, looks good at least.

I'd have to agree. This video is way too clear to be real, and it sounds like there were a lot of people around this "sighting" If they were real, it would be so huge that not even the mainstream media would be able to shurg this one off

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't know if this footage is real or not - hard to say - but they are NOT the baloons in this link, that's fer sure.
J.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join