It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 09 – MOD SQUAD INTERVIEW - Chissler & The Libra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 9 – MOD SQUAD INTERVIEW - Chissler & The Libra

Snow Dogs In Dallas? Well, this show promises to answer that question as Dave does something stupid again on the REGULAR SHOW. Thread Talk includes discussions on Blocking GPS Signals in the United Kingdom and Spaceship Patents. Then, a new segment is introduced called “Ask Dave and Johnny”, where the guys attempt to answer questions submitted from the membership at AboveTopSecret.Com. The INTERVIEW SHOW features the 2nd pair of ATS Moderators, CHISSLER and THE LIBRA. So fasten your seats for a ride from hell.

length: 36:47
file: atsmix_2499.mp3
size: 17248k
feed: atsmix

REMEMBER – ATS MIX is only as GOOD as the MEMBER PARTICIPATION!

NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

To Send Us Your AUDIO for possible inclusion on an ATS MIX show, PLEASE send your files ONLY to:

[email protected]

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX .... since you can get them for FREE.

LASTLY .... and this is ONLY for the real DIE HARDS ..... because Dave and Johnny didn't want to put everything on ATS and CLOG their HARD DRIVES
, there are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This interview was an absolute blast, and I'm glad it turned out as well as it did.

Dave/John, thanks guys.

Looking forward to more of these Mod Interviews.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
These interviews are great! I love the inside scoop we get with the mods? Great Idea guys! ATS is really coming together as a community. All we need now is an ATS television show

Oh and by the way, My son had Alien pancakes at Denny's two days ago

[edit on 8-8-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I agree, this interview and the others are interesting and funny.

Alien Pancakes

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Great interview.

It's really nice to hear a voice to put with a member name and to get to know them a little bit.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
w00t!

I had a great time. Re-listening to it, I remember how much fun it was.

Here is the "Alien Pancakes" thread I was talking about. Still gives me a chuckle to this day.

And thanks for the compliments about the podcast. Hopefully the second episode, due out soon, measures up to the first.

(still listening)

I can't wait till ATS Mix becomes a video podcast. Somehow, puppets will need to be involved.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

I can't wait till ATS Mix becomes a video podcast. Somehow, puppets will need to be involved.

But they have to be sock puppets made to look like the person. That would be very entertaining!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
But they have to be sock puppets made to look like the person. That would be very entertaining!!!!

Bwahahah! A Dave Rabbit puppet, and a Johnny Anonymous puppet, "Punch and Judy" style show.

OMG! What they could do is take the old ATSMIX episodes, and fill in all the video spots with sock puppets that looks like the avatars, or maybe do a South Park style cutout with a flapping head where the mouth is.

The John Lear interview stories could be re-enacted with puppets...

Holy crap, this could be comic gold!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
We just got a letter from the Puppet Union represented by the law firm of Scholls and Scholls..... they have agreed to let us pay them in ATS POINTS when the concept is created. Thanks for such a great idea Libra.

Dave

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
[T]he Libra is even more witty and comfortable in his skin than I suspected he was.

Another great interview. I think I may start looking forward to the interviews even more than the "regular" show. You guys really crack me.

"Go back to yer country.... California..." Nice one, Dave.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments and contributions to this show thread!

Dave

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Lol Fab interview!

Had me laughing all the way through, Well done guys

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The members have spoken.... they LOVE the Mod Interviews. More to come hopefully.

Dave

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
i been going back thru the older ATS MIX shows... this one was funny as hell; great interview... i look forward to hearing more mod interviews... rock on! \m/

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by m3rlz
i been going back thru the older ATS MIX shows... this one was funny as hell; great interview... i look forward to hearing more mod interviews... rock on! \m/

Hey, thanks man, glad you liked it. Dave and Johnny are golden. We're lucky to have them. Their show is the standard I hold my own podcasts to.

top topics

join