It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush message to O'Neil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon. My remarks today are directed at former Treasury Secretary O'Neill. Paul, on Sunday night, you finally showed your true colors by appearing on the liberal propaganda conduit "60 Minutes" to whine, stomp your little ballerina feet, shill that book, and dare to suggest I am even one kilo shy of divine perfection. And while I've pretty much always hated your guts, now I know I hated them less back when you were traipsing around Africastan with that fatso Mick singer "Boner."

Paul, while I want your face out of the news ASAP, you and I have one little piece of unfinished business. Specifically, I hear that when fleeing the Treasury in a snitty huff after I #canned you, you took some documents. I'm told you claim they have nothing to do with the war on terror. Well you're wrong, because fight terror is all my administration does, O'Neill! I wipe my ass on a square of Charmin, and that sucker gets CLASSIFIED for national security! And THAT is why I want those documents back, Paul.

I'm not playing!

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wow he must have it's on whitehouse.org

This site is closer to reality then whitehouse.gov
whitehouse.org...

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Must have been something you read at DU, eh?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
DirtyDevil called it.

new topics

top topics

join