It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is in Casper, Wyoming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A couple of weeks ago, Observe50 mentioned Casper Wyoming in a very interesting thread about her 'life with an alien soul'.

Now it is a huge coincidence that on the day after and everyday since I have been receiving Spam email in my Hotmail account which i cannot stop. At the bottom there is an address in... Casper, Wyoming.

I come from the UK and had never heard of the place until reading the thread and being extremely interested by it.

It just freaked me out a little bit. I would also like to know if anybody knows how to stop these emails. I 'unsubscribed' but they still keep coming (Up to 25 a day) I never get any other spam in hotmail.

Im not saying in anyway that this spam is connected to Observe50's thread

Is there anything of any significance in Casper?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i would have to say its a ghost..pun sorry.

I have been through there a long time ago on vacation, nice town.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear this.

I don't live near Casper, Wyoming I'm on the East Coast. Maybe you are getting that so you could write this thread and then I would be reminded to remember Casper, Wyoming. Things work really weird sometimes.

It's strange but it's things like this that happen that get my attention back to Casper when I seem to forget it for awhile.

I do not know why you are getting this spam and I don't think it has anything to do with me. I can only hope that since your posted and have reminded me this will stop for you.

Keep me posted.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
My gut just got a sick sinking feeling I sure hope it passes. I'm going to go do something and try and let this pass.

edit to add: The feeling is better, I'm glad it didn't last.

I also would like to know if anyone knows anything of interest about Casper. I have done some research and found nothing to jog my memory so all I can conclude is if/when I remember I will remember.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
hey, thanks for the replies. I didn't expect anything really as it looked as though i was just posting for postings sake!

Im glad to hear you're feeling better today observe. I had only 2 spam emails today but they usually come through in abundance after around 7pm so theres still time! It is extremely annoying.

Just for your info this is the address of the company -

Benefits Wizard - 31 Thelma Drive #446, Casper, WY 82609

If you live nearby, please tell them to STOP! or i will send them bricks by airmail without any postage.. then they will pay!

[edit on 8-8-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Is there anything of any significance in Casper?

Well this is freaking me out. My wife and I had a dog named Casper.
He passed on 05/06/07, just 4 months shy of his 15th birthday.

He was a very special dog and we have had instances where we believe he has come back to visit since his passing.
He was a powerful little guy and we often thought he was psychic.

They say there are no coincidences, so I thought I would share.
( Even though I don't think he could type. )

Casper:

regards...kk

[edit on 8-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
A girl i dated in high school moved there

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I just cant stand spam.I will clear it all out and then the kids will go to a game site and they flood back in. Reputable sites, and I have alot of protection on my comp, (paid dearly). And I recently found a post here about terror hit in US in next 3 months, well Juval Aviv specifically mentions Casper Wy. as a possible target city. I wanted to tell O50, just never got the chance. I always think of her when it comes to news from Casper.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
fiftyfifty, the worst thing you can do with spam is reply to it.
The unsubscribe button is a sham used to collect email addys to sell to other marketers. Ignore them or look into your Isp and see if they offer free spam blockers.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The Dick Cheney federal building is there...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Casper, WY is full of sheep and cowboys. LOL.

Last month we drove through there on our way to visit Montanna.

Off the top of my head I can't say that it's known for anything in particular.

The entire state of Wyoming only has about 100,000 people.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I visited Caspter, Wyoming about 10 years ago. It is in the middle of nowhere, with absolutely nothing of any interest going on. My father and I traveled out there because that's where the Ultimate Fighting Championship was held. At that time, it was practically banned everywhere else. So they were forced to go to Casper. My father represented a fighter who was in the main event, so we got to spend a good amount of time out there.

It's a beautiful area. Unless you're into the whole nature thing, and don't mind driving out to the mountains or anything, then it's a cool place to go.

An interesting fact... remember the mountain from "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"? That is actually located a few hours outside of Casper, if I recall correctly. So there's your UFO/Casper connection! lol

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Devil's Tower is in Wyoming but I was told to remember Casper, Wyoming. I have tried to research all this but there is like three areas of population in the entire state.

I was hoping I would see a picture of something or read something that might trigger a memory but nothing.

Antar, I will have to read the thread you mentioned. Why would they want to target an area like this, is this the only place they think they can sneak into since it is barren so to say?

I'm not given up.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wow, now i'm really intrigued lol. I thought that maybe the unsubscribe link was a scam but i figured i might as well risk it. I did only get 2 today so maybe it's over. We will see.

I'm about to go to bed now but keep the info coming!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I have done a little more looking around.

I thought maybe there is something with maybe a lot of radio active material being buried around Casper but all I could really find so far is that the testing that has been done on the COAL in Wyoming. They say it could be converted into methane and we would have gas for a very very long time, interesting don't ya! think. We wouldn't need to be dependant on anyone.

I saw a commercial on TV about buying land out there and it was cheap. I would have bought some but me can't really afford it with five kids at my age.

Maybe investing in land there might make you very rich one day.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I guess the land there could be worth quite a bit in years ot come then if that's true. Unfortunately I live in the UK and can only just afford the rent for my flat at the moment so no chance! (don't get me started on property prices
) at least.. not yet.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Terrorist sneaking into Casper is pretty funny. It's not that easy to sneak into a lot of these places. Rural areas, and despite being a city, it is rural, are hard to go unnoticed in.

I live in a small town on the Arkansas/Oklahoma border, and trust me, somebody from out of the area is noticed in a hurry. People look and if terrorists were trying to do something, they would have to be fast, before people started asking questions.

I guess driving up and parking a car with a bomb in it would work, but anything that called for them to be in the area more than a few hours would likely get some notice. Foreigners with dark skin in that part of the world, with pickups and cowboy hats everywhere, would stand out like a sore thumb.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I'm not sure about terrorists, but I've had 4 different experiances with what I'd call ufo's or alien. Crafts hovering above the city, green beams that resemble a falling star at half the speed, appearing 'out of thin air' and heading toward the earth. Those I have confidence and assurance with-I wasn't the only one that saw them. I can't seem to remember everything I experianced in the other two..just bits and peices, and hours of missing time. Ill say this much about casper though, they seem to taken a shine to the town, and the mountain beside it.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

STRANGE LIGHTS, MYSTERY OBJECTS OVER CASPAR, WYOMING

Are They Secret Paramilitary Ops? Aliens? Flights of Fancy? [In recent years, tales of mystery helicopters and strange paramilitary troop movements have gone hand in hand with UFO sightings in the American west, but rarely are those accounts backed by as much multiple eyewitness testimony as presented in the following story, which appeared in the Star Tribune of Caspar, Wyoming on March 22, 1996. It is not clear whether this story represents anything anomalous in the UFO sense, but it might well indicate anomalous and potentially alarming activity of some airborne military-type agency that so far remains unidentified. ISCNI*Flash thanks Wanda Sudrala for sending this story and for securing advance permission for us to reprint it.] by Jason Marsden and Deirdre Stoelzle

STRANGE LIGHTS, MYSTERY OBJECTS OVER CASPAR, WYOMING

UFO Reports (Casper, WY)

---------------------------Link to original story: www.nuforc.org..." 6/28/06 22:00 Shape: Light Duration: 1 5 hrs Summary: 8 objects viewed at different times that pulsated and flew upward in a spiral pattern| ---------------------------Link to original story: www.nuforc.org..." 10/5/05 Shape: Sphere Duration: 30 seconds Summary: Glowing object crosses road right to left - vanishes into ravine than crosses again left to right then away| ---------------------------Link to original story: www.nuforc.org..." 6/6/05 15:52 Shape: Rectangle Duration: 20 min Summary: A CD case like craft hovered for 20 minutes over mountain line| ---------------------------Link to original story: www.nuforc.org..." 2/23/05 14:00 Shape: Light Duration: five minutes Summary: Bright object observed and photographed| ---------------------------Link to original story: www.nuforc.org..." 4/30/04 04:30 Shape: Cylinder Duration: 25-30 min Summary: On the paper route two cylinder shaped craft with brights lights in the center, preformed sparatic movements in the sky| ---------------------------Link to original story: www.nuforc.org..." 2/14/04 22:25 Shape: Triangle Duration: 10 minutes Summary: 4 triangular orange and red lighted in Casper, Wyoming| ---------------------------Link to original story: www.nuforc.org..." 11/23/99 22:30 Shape: Sphere Duration: 1 min Summary: My wife and I witnessed a craft hovering over the city of Casper, Wyoming The craft hovered for a few moments then sped off to the Sou| ---------------------------Link to original story: www.nuforc.org..." 9/11/99 20:00 Shape: Triangle Duration: 30 sec Summary: Saw 1 UFO far off making shapes, another UFO snuck up on me from the same direction Flew close to me and turned East I ran| ---------------------------Link to original story: www.nuforc.org..." 11/12/98 02:25 Shape: Triangle Duration: 2-3 minutes Summary: back observed a boomerang shaped object traveling roughly S to N at 2:18 a m looking toward the east The object was pale, luminous| ---------------------------Link to original story: www.nuforc.org..." 7/25/76 18:00 Shape: Circle Duration: 1 hour Summary: UFO Sighting in Casper, Wy in summer of 1976|

UFO Reports (Casper, WY)

San Pedro Mountains Mummy

In October 1932, two prospectors named Cecil Mayne and Frank Carr discovered a bizarre room while blasting for gold in the San Pedro Mountains, about 60 miles southwest of Casper, Wyoming. The enclosure was approximately 4 ft. (1.22 m) tall, 4 ft. (1.22 m) wide and 15 ft. (4.57 m) deep. After entering the room, the miners were surprised to see the mummy of a tiny man. The carcass was found sitting in an upright position with its arms and legs crossed. It sat perpendicular to the floor on a small ledge and weighed approximately 12 ounces. The mummy was around 7 inches (0.17 m) tall sitting and 14 inches (0.35 m) tall standing. Its skin was brown and wrinkled, the cranium was flattened and the eyes of the carcass were heavy-lidded and bulged. The mummy displayed a flat nose, a wide mouth, and thin lips.

Top 10 Strange and Bizarre Dead Bodies

LOL, sorry, I can not find anything concerning nuclear issues...

new topics

top topics

join