It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ambigram Websites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
After reading Dan Brown's "Angels & Demons" I was blown away by the ambigrams presented in the book. Since then I've gained a real interest in ambigrams and have actually created a couple of my own.

I thought perhaps there are others at ATS who might also be interested in ambigrams. Here are a few interesting ambigram sites I've found:

John Langdon the creator of the ambigrams in "Angels & Demons" as well as "The Davinci Code".

Scott Kim another extremely talented ambigram artist.

Wow Tattoos a site offering ambigram tatoo designs (I'm thinking of getting one).

Punya Mishra

Archimedes Lab

ambigram.com

Ambigram Generator

Ambigrammatic.com another ambigram generator

Anagram Generator that's anagram, not ambigram

Also, if you have created ambigrams of your own, please show us your talent and upload them here!

Thanks,
mecheng

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
That is really cool. I really dig the tats, I may have to get one as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Rocking bad boy tats site Dude...

Put me down fa one as well!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
this is sooo cool...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
TattooWoo Ambigrams

I found this site they have some very good ambigrams that you may want to check out. I've been searching for a long time for my first name and last name in an ambigram. The twist is I want it to read vertically. Although this link I've provided here just show mainly words and no ambigram names.......

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Those sites are pretty interesting, but when I was searching just now, I just came across a link to a new site that does a KILLER job creating ambigrams.

It's still in "Beta", but appeared to work fine. Try out their "Suggestions" link (it's a tiny link at the bottom of the designer) for some cool ones.

Anyway, this new ambigram generator is at www.flipscript.com. Check it out and see if you like it as much as I do.

top topics

join