It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recreating the WTC collapses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I've been lurking these boards for awhile now and I thought I had somewhat of a decent idea that I could add to what seems like the same argument fought over and over again. Oh well if I get chewed out for it.

So there are a lot of simulations about what happened to the buildings, but what if someone made a simulation that was completely the other way... I suggest instead of all these people making the same 9/11 documentary over and over again, or making the same 9/11 website over and over again, why doesn't someone make a real simulation of what would of occurred if it was controlled demolition. Computer or real life models. Create one of the towers and place where people think explosives could have been placed (i.e. in the basement or where those plumes jet out of the sides of the buildings) and see what happens when they go off. If the building collapses in the same way it did on 9/11 then we would be a lot closer to knowing if it was an inside job or not. And if the collapse is completely different then we'll know it was obviously not a controlled demolition.

It would be a lot of work, but why not? If people are willing to put that much time in making a website or documentary, why not just put that time and work into something that could really prove if it was an inside job?

If this is way off base let me know. Thanks for reading.

join