It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I35 bridge conspiracy theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Could the federal government be responsible for the collapse, via criminal intentional neglect. Bush seemed more than happy to come out here, of course he's done that for other disasters like katrina, that could have been reduced in strength via cloud seeding over the ocean.

www.youtube.com...
i35 NAU highway

Now it fits that Bush is pushing through the NAU highway initiative pretty damn forcefully. It only benefits him by letting it fall because it avoids the official shut down locally, there was minimal deaths, which he seems not to care about, and now they get a new bridge for the NAU highway. So I defend that someone at the federal level ignored the requests for funding for this bridge, because they had forknowledge of the future NAU.

If true then this should piss you off, after 9-11, im pretty much a steaming pot on the oven. Get it together america, put these scum in jail like they do the populace, and show no mercy, question, drug them, and leave them to rot. Im serious. do it. go go go go go go go go

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
Could the federal government ...

My first thought on this post was just to laugh and continue browsing other things. The more I thought about it though...the more I wanted to reply. You seriously believe this? The more I read by posters like you the more discouraged I get. How can I possibly argue with somebody that truly believes that Bush is the antichrist and has no problem with killing a few people to get a new bridge built. It's against all logic and frankly disgusts me. Have fun with your theory. I'm sure you'll get 20 other anti-Administration idiots to praise and attempt to prove this absurd idea.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by BlueTriangle]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
its only a theory mind you, though i really believe bush is a criminal against this country at the very least. though now look at the world, everyone is a criminal. why dont we just classify all people criminal and turn saturn into a sun and that will take care of most of us. were just scum consumers to him. someday you all will see when the monster cant hold it in any longer and reveals himself.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thats in interesting theory, I didnt even think about the North American Union highway until now. I hear the customs checkpoint in Kansas City is just getting underway too. So the smugglers will have quite a while to drop off their drugs/slaves before making it all the way up to Kansas for an inspection. There's 3million dollars the Kansas City residents didn't need.

Anyhoo, I used to defend Bush after 9/11, saying that it's totally illogical that a person would willingly kill thousands of his own people. (Apparently I wasn't thinking about Hitler and Stalin's campaigns against their own citizens.) However once you pay attention to how these people in positions of power actually see other people; its like saying "how could you step on those ants? Its inconvceivable!!" Well, I'm better than the ants and they dont really matter. And we are just ants to these people.

Henry Kissenger, the man who has directed foreign policy for 30 or so years has said that American soldiers are just dumb stupid animals for use as pawns in foriegn policy. Along with statements by people like the Rockerfellers, you come to realize that they really do see themselves as better, and the rest of us as ants or "stupid animals" whose deaths are meaningless.

Bush wouldn't care if a few hundred people died to get a bridge built? How many are dying to get permanent military bases in Iraq built? How many died for the Afghanistan oil pipeline? How many died when Clinton got that oil pipeline in Albania built?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle

Originally posted by mastermind77
Could the federal government ...

My first thought on this post was just to laugh and continue browsing other things. The more I thought about it though...the more I wanted to reply. You seriously believe this? The more I read by posters like you the more discouraged I get. How can I possibly argue with somebody that truly believes that Bush is the antichrist and has no problem with killing a few people to get a new bridge built. It's against all logic and frankly disgusts me. Have fun with your theory. I'm sure you'll get 20 other anti-Administration idiots to praise and attempt to prove this absurd idea.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by BlueTriangle]

ditto. It is absolutly ludicris to compare Bush to Hitler, Polpot, or Stalin, or any other dictator. Some people just want there to be something MORE so badly that they start seeing stuff that isnt there.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think Bush and his administration did neglect the bridge, but I really don't think it was out of some plot to kill off people and build a new bridge. Though, he did use the collapse of the bridge and the fact that he's rebuilding it so quickly to make himself look better inspite of all of the new laws he's creating that basically abolish our constitutional rights.
I think thats basically what he's doing w/ all of the disasters that have been occurring this year. They get pushed to the front of the media, and the majority of the public doesn't even hear about how Bush could easily become the official dictator of this country, or how he can now spy on our computers w/o even getting a warrant.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by coop039
ditto. It is absolutly ludicris to compare Bush to Hitler, Polpot, or Stalin, or any other dictator. Some people just want there to be something MORE so badly that they start seeing stuff that isnt there.

Yeah, 2/3s of america is hallucinating Bush's suspicious historical ties to hitler himself, and subsequent CIA dealings, which by the way were completely american and on the record right? I mean hitler made it ok to kill millions of people, why couldnt someone else and a completely new naive society waiting to be "saved".

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have a different perspective on the collapse: I think it may be a sign that the North American Union efforts are failing, and perhaps, globalism and control as well.

Call it serendipity. Call it natural manifestation of energies. Either way, I think people are waking up, I think we're possibly on the verge or realized progress, and the 'darker forces that be' are going to start experiencing all sorts of setbacks of this sort.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
LordBucket..you win the name prize, funny.

And I like your thinking. I hope it is. I still dont put it past our master hypocrate who cant legalize cannabis for recreational use. Cokeheads are delusional, and way crazier than potheads.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by coop039

If you can't see the resemblance, you're not looking.

More than 1 million Iraqis you know.. or do you believe Al-Qaeda and Iraqis are to blame for that? Or do you believe this was just a mistake while trying to liberate Iraq? Just "bad luck" right? The more than 1 million dead Iraqis are no accident my friend, this was deliberate.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
what's wrong with making comparisons?
it's called critical d#$% analysis!

some of you people, as well as hundreds of other americans, need to get over their need to worship politicians just because "we voted for them".
it clouds your ability to see and to analyze what is really happening to your country and your God-given freedoms.
just because we were stupid enough to vote for them does not make them holy.
stop living in your "spirit world".

granted, of course, we don't normally have much of a choice, except this time we have Ron Paul.
www.RonPaul2008.com...

you non-believers want to keep attacking?
attack this:

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president

Ben Aris in Berlin and Duncan Campbell in Washington
Saturday September 25, 2004
The Guardian

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Still wanna stick up for Bush?

Bush is trying to unite America with Mexico and Canada and replace the dollar with the amero:

Today and tomorrow, President Bush is meeting leaders of Mexico and Canada at the Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello resort in Quebec
www.libertypost.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
we need to really get over this need to attack people for trying to address our crisis.
let's see, what happens when we talk about "conspiracies".
the only thing that can happen is that we may be able to prevent them.
if they really do not exist, then what harm was there in asking questions related to them?

however, if they do exist and nobody addresses them, then think about what kind of things they could and will continue to get away with!

Still don't believe in conspiracies? Check this out. Crazy as it may seem, I verified it; I bought the book:
accused of "working against the best interests of the United States", ..."and of conspiring with others around the world" ..."If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." -- David Rockefeller, Memoirs [autobiography], page 405
www.awakeandarise.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The only thing I found fishy about any of it wasn't the overall negligence of the situation,
(i seriousely doubt this collapse had anything to do with foul play)

but the fact that literally moments after it happened it seems the news kept making it a point to mention people kept calling them saying (we want to pay more taxes so prevent this stuff from happening) that just seemed planted imho.

Every bad thing that happens isn't a conspiracy, But I can tell you this, every bad thing that happens will be taken advantage of by the powers that be.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by C0le]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ok funny thing is ALex Jones or his proxy forum moderator banned me the other day for double speak, because I wasnt sure wether or not the bridge was demolition, the forum moderator says it has to be, I leave a message saying it could be either way, we dont know. He was very rude, seeing as my other posts were apperently entirely bannable offences, (they were not) so the freak banned me. Its funny that if he only knew I started a post here about it long before i joined prison planet. And is why I cant make up my mind.

Minnesota uses road salt in winter!
Minnesota has birds that poop!
Trucks and cars weigh alot!
Heat+corrosives+massive weight=collapse

And im not discounting an inside job due to the coincidence that not many bridges fall like that. So im staying open minded on the issue. Though Bush im sure will use it as an excuse to build the superhighway. But I think this way. If we dont want this, why dont we all stop funding them, like every american stop paying taxes/ stop working/ stop buying food and growing your own. like we just got here, and there is no government control freaks yet.. get it.. stop paying them!!!!!! !!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Warned about the bridge in 1990

A list percentages of US bridges that are need of repair or replacement.
www.usatoday.com...

Please dont try to spin this into something its not. I live near StLouis, Mo and anyone else who lives here knows the state of many of the bridges here are in the toilet. There was a bridge south of here near Cape Girardeau a few years back that had pieces of steel falling off of it. It was closed several times, then finally a new bridge was recently built.

www.semissourian.com...
www.semissourian.com...

The point is, Steel rusts, concrete breaks up, soil gives way, just simple miscalculations can bring a bridge down.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

I know I am late, but I am looking for reasoning for Feds? taking down the bridge I say Feds because they had a room at the Holiday Inn the day of the collapse facing the river. I noticed that a lot of money for construction came in...I heard now Pawlenty is looking to run for Prez? I am also looking at commerce from Duluth as part of. It is overly clear that 9/11 was a pull down including building 7. I say zombies need to wake up or the New World Order will have you chip and all. Need not be intelligent to feel something is not right....BUT F E E L if you only think then you're lost.

new topics

top topics

join