It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

130 Cats living in a flat! With video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I know ATS has it's fair share of cat lovers and this was too good to pass up and not share.

From what the website says, a Russian woman has gone about giving homeless cats a place to live. There's a few photos and a hilarious video of 130 cats going absolutely bonkers when the owner comes home with food.
... and i thought i had my hands full with 4 cats!

englishrussia.com...

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, wasn't sure where to put this.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Love it !! Ive got nine and there a handful , good luck to her.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
WOw, watching them jump all over each other in a frenzie to get to the food was hilarious. Its amazing none of them were fighting each other.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
HOLY CATS!! Now thats a moshpit!

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Haha, that's great... cats are going crazy jumping over each other when the food comes. I'd love to see them all on catnip.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm gonna call fake on this one for a couple reasons. There's no way they all could be that healthy looking, there have to be some old sickly cats. Remember, these are supposed to be cats off the street (who have probably had to fend for themselves and have gotten in fights with other cats/animals). Street cats would never be that helthy looking. Also, where is all the cat poop? There would have to be some huge ass litterbox to handle all of those cats if it's real.

new topics

top topics

join