It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, can someone send me a link to a discussion regarding this notorious video? (hi-res version)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hello, i read, read but still i can't find what i'm looking for: a final judgement on this video:

Can you please redirect me?

Thanks.

More:

This is a tv news videoclip who showa the italian ufologist Antonio Chiumiento, the man who originally received the video cassette in 23/7/2004.

More details will follow.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by mystr]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I can't view that video here at work, could you post a description of what it is?

Also, do a search for it in the box.. upper right side of the page

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I can't view that video here at work, could you post a description of what it is?

Also, do a search for it in the box.. upper right side of the page

You're right, i found something!
but instead of reading hundreds of posts, if you know the story's end, can you tell me?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
if you watch the object inrelation to the camera movement you'll see that they match in places. they shouldn't, the object should be locked to the background, not the viewpoint. especially when there's any up/down motion the object goes along with it. that tells me this was probably added on top of the video and with that much motion it's really hard to make it look like it's part of the scene. (i've tried.) overall i'm not here to debate it's validity. just a heads up for you to look at it a little closer.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Here's the story from this tv news:

The tv channel is "TelePordenone" www.telepordenone.tv... , they say they has been the first to show this material on 24/7/2004.

This video has been sent to an italian ufologist, Antonio Chiumiento, who appears in the tv studio.

He says he received the videocassette on july 22, 2004 with the following message attached: "I've seen the ufo in 2003, i'm scared and i don't want nothing other." Next day Chiumiento went on TelePordenone to make a public request to the author of the video to show up, but nothing has happened.

In the following months (or years?) the TelePordenone staff said they have received an e-mail from two students of a "multimedial school" in which they claim to have made the video, but no proofs in support were given.

The ufologist Chiumiento says he doesn't believe the video is true, because of a too high detail in the object. The ufologist and the TelePordenone staff, still asks to the authors to show how they made the video.

------------

Looking at this hig-res version of the video (that probably is the first or second generation) it seems a fake also to me. But not for the ufo's detail but for the movements of the object that are not in sync with the background for more than one time.

Anyway i'd like to see a deep video analysis of the video from experts, if they exists.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
wow i finaly see this in HI RES, and to be honest it looks fake to me,
well done on finding this video.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think this was determined to be a fan/jet type craft that was being worked on. I'm sorry I don't remember the thread that it was attached to, but I think most people felt it was a legit video of a craft under research that is man made.

new topics

top topics

join