It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does space end?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

But do you know where your Universe actually is????

I mean in what location of the All, or the existence of all is it???

I know you believe or think you are in a Universe and this is how it is intended to feel to you, but perhaps it is only a program in the form of virtual reality and does Not exist in the way it appears to humankind.

Friendly regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by TH3ON3

I know you believe or think you are in a Universe and this is how it is intended to feel to you, but perhaps it is only a program in the form of virtual reality and does Not exist in the way it appears to humankind.

Friendly regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

The matrix was a great movie--> the first one! but I think your taking it a bit too far. It is intriqing to think this way, but the program do hurt when the hand slaps your face doesn't it? Now get a grip man or you will be taken to task by TH3ON3

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

What you are Not aware of, is that a number of people including myself are involved in R&D and are producing Optical Interfaces now, that Interface with what has produced your so called Universe...

In fact I have just returned from overseas lecturing to various research facilities on this very subject.

I do not generally lecture to the public sector but many of my colleges are encouraging me to do so.

We are developing a Child's toy right now, that is going to be introduced to acclimatise people to this technology, and allow anyone to interface with the True Mind.

It is due to come out in about 18 months time..

This is Not a Hoax.

This technology allows humankind to edit anything in your Universe, within the confines of the Interface program.

If you want to know more U2U me and I will be happy to answer your questions...

Friendly regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NateNute
Does space end? Or is it one of those things that give you a head ache because something never ending is just not understandable....opinions?

Hi NateNute,

Has this thread come to a grinding halt?

If it has, it is a great pity!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Alright, I'll bite. The "Visible" universe certainly has an end. Now, what lies beyond that we have no idea. As the universe is expanding, I believe it has no true end. Now, say humanity managed to create a craft that could feasibly reach the outer limits of the Universe to the edge of the ever expanding horizons of the Big Bang. I honestly have no idea what would happen, though I'd love to find out.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

Hmmm Humanity my be way of the mark as all reasoning of the human primate is unfortunately based on double Logic which is in his DNA.

If We had Single Logic we would Not have to guess or theorise.

But at the End of the Day something produced your Experience for you.

Look if a Future has Not been pre made everything would go Black as there would be no experience to move into.

Something produces your Future experience, even 1/1,000,000,000 of one second in front of you. If this was Not the Case there would be No future and You and I would cease to exist!

If all is created by a strict control of Concepts then there would be No boundaries. You would Not need a Big Bang.

Processing after all is only based on Concepts provided the hard ware is available first.

Ever thought that the Hardware of the Total Mind (your Mind being a Droplet of The Total Mind) my be based on Conceptual Geometric based Rules as your whole experience is Geometric in nature.

Could be that is why it is suspected by some that the Universe my be eternal in Nature.

But how Many universes are there? And How many worlds exist that don't represent Universes?

The Plain answer is We don't Know!

But this does Not mean they can't or don't exist just because it can't be proven either way.

Any thoughts on this?

[edit on 10-11-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by TH3ON3

Friendly regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

The matrix was a great movie--> the first one! but I think your taking it a bit too far. It is intriqing to think this way, but the program do hurt when the hand slaps your face doesn't it? Now get a grip man or you will be taken to task by TH3ON3

Hi TH3ON3

I was looking forward to your argument but I haven't heard any more from you.

What happened?

Look I welcome your thoughts, we may both learn something.

Take the gamble and let us see where it goes...

I look forward to your Response, so ask a question...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Heres something......

Space does not exist in the realms of space (i.e 1 point to another) or time.
The only reason you perseve reality as it is, is due to the chemical impulses of your brain interpereting the information it recieves and dont forget, the information your brain processes about the reality thats surrounds you is not entirely complete and the brain actually fills in some of the gaps to complete the picture so you cant rely on what you understand or dont as the case may be.
Furthermore, reality and space exists in a multi-dimensional multi-verse of a neverending ammount of difference and possiblities. (in short, anything and everything is possible and not possible) - reffer to Schrodingers Cat theory to help with this explanation.
Also i dont expect what iv said here in breif to make much sense so i ask you all to reffer to String Theory, The laws of Quantum physics and Quantum Mechanics to gain a better understanding.
In a nutshel because i could gobble on forever and youd still not get what im saying, the universe, space and reality is infinate through realms and dimensions beyond any humans comprehension, thats why we dont understand it and we never will, unfortunately thats how is supposed to be.

Any further queries email me: [email protected]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

how can it expand if there is nothing the other side ???

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join