It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared Moon Images

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatyasIt is just too bad that we have forgotten how to fight, and what it is we fight for.

Ummm no I Don't think so... maybe the complacent sheep yes, but what I have been seeing in Space Command sure looks like we are expecting the Empire to pop out of hyperspace at any moment. Putting it together now but wow.. I am seeing pairs of black Russian shuttles with beam weapons in the hold...

It first I thought they were targeting "critters" but it seems not

You have to put the shades on to see this theory sherpa.

They need to be MIB issue though

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DIRTMASTER

Sorry I did not post a link to my post regarding Sandia and the Z machine.

Link below :

www.sandia.gov...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
Ok, I bought it, hit me with the big stick.

Pulling all this conjecture together is like giving "bad science" a
but as a rear guard my worldview causes me to get dumped on a lot so I am used to it...

That is why we are not 'allowed' on the Moon

Is why subsequent missions were 'faked' after the first one or two

Is why NASA boasts a nonforthcoming policy regarding the Moon

Is why we have much better pictures of Mars than the Moon

Is why nothing of note has happened in 35 years or so (in spite of the mineral rich resources with exception of micromining)

Is why we are in a space arms race

Is why Bush et al let Osama off the hook

Is why Iraq figures so prominently in our foreign affairs

Is why the G8 countries are on the same page

Is why Bush et al wants to push space (like Mars or ISS, not a Moonbase)

I could go on. Not many Americans realize how savvy the Bush family is, and how long they have been in power. The interest is for all of humanity, not just America anymore. And all our enemies, if they cannot be used as a distraction can be allies in this push on the space front.

So what are we pushing against? What is the resistance? I submit it is a race, possibly human or descended from such, that have left for the stars, hundreds, perhaps thousands of years ago, and the Aristarchus reactor is their calling card like some great blue flaming arrow. Little did they know we would grow up, and not just ask questions but actually come knocking! It might have been during one of the ice ages, who knows when, so placement of the reactor was not critical. But according to what we know today, if the reactor was interrupted or breached there is no way of assessing the damage to the ships so many light years away, and when they come out of relativistic speed they will be prepared to defend their Moon with whatever means necessary, so we must be armed to the teeth for this eventual encounter, a war of the worlds!

Now here is the knot: Even if all this were fantasy, I further submit based upon what we know today we will eventually have one of these reactors doing the same thing for our ships, and we will arm it to the teeth to prevent tampering, and no one had better come knocking or we will come out of relativistic space blasting! Isn't it funny how history repeats itself?

Besides, it is a very effective beacon to call back home for far flung missions.

As a test to at least partially confirm these suspicions, I predict Kaguya will fail. We have about three months to see what happens.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by DIRTMASTER

Link below :

www.sandia.gov...

Exactly what i was thinking. a few years ago i Freudian slipped the phrase plasma reactor..even though i had never heard of such a thing...i surprised myself. thats what caused me to start studying all the things my teachers failed to mention. eventually thats what led me to discover "the matrix" or the heap of lies out there to keep people stupid. in theory a quantum drive is similar to the z machine accept that it takes multiple reactors. one to sit at critical mass. the others are for the magnetic field to hold the extra hot plasma. it simply overcomes the energy output limit that results from solid matter containment. or to make it simpler its a plasma reactor with electromagnetic containment. your only limit to power output is your ability to maintain a proportional field. what you would use one for? who knows the applications are amazing.

thanx for the link.
oh a good example in the macro is like Saturn.. a gas plasma partially held together by the gravity fields of it's moons.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by DIRTMASTER]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Wwell...it is an intriguing theory and I like the almost holistic way it is put together, but I don't think you can put a partial linchpin at the end to prove it.

Kaguya could of course fail and not naturally so, but the motive could only be said to prove a cover up.

The reason for the cover up could only be speculated upon at this time IMHO.

I would suggest what is more likely is Kaguya will succeed but the images will again be vetted.

My surmisation is Japan doesn't know the whole story but they suspect so they are sending Kaguya to get it.

If they succeed they will have a better bargaining position at the top table with the hole card of dislosure held over the other privy nations.

I don't want to queer your pitch regarding your theory it's as good as any other at the moment but I am going to need some better hooks to grab onto this one more than any other.

Respect.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Wwell...it is an intriguing theory and I like the almost holistic way it is put together, but I don't think you can put a partial linchpin at the end to prove it.

I suppose you are correct, originally I did not intend it to be so but I subconsciously pulled that one without thinking it through as you just have done. Japan is a member, from what I recall, so it is sensible they would be in a key bargaining position.

I don't want to queer your pitch regarding your theory it's as good as any other at the moment but I am going to need some better hooks to grab onto this one more than any other.

Yup, it is pretty far out there, at least by the measuring stick us groundlubbers use. And as you have noted, it is just a theory. Trouble I have is when I come up with these kind of scenarios I usually wind up being right, but that is a personal problem, no?

I did the same thing for Venus when I said we would someday use robotic scramjets to mine the upper atmosphere for tritium and deuterium, and then...

That is for another thread though.

Respect in Kind

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I posted this update on my thread; "Japan launches first lunar probe", but I thought this update should be included here as well.

Update: They made orbit!

Woo-Hoo!!

TOKYO (AP) — Japan has placed a satellite in orbit around the moon for the first time, officials said Friday, in a major space breakthrough for the Asian nation.

The $279 million Selenological and Engineering Explorer — or SELENE — is the largest lunar mission since the U.S. Apollo program in terms of overall scope and ambition.

Source | USAToday | Japan lunar probe reaches orbit; first for country

China's coming up right behind 'em too!

The mission — four years behind JAXA's original schedule — comes as China is planning to launch its own lunar probe. That country's minister of defense and technology told China Central Television in July all was ready for a launch "by the end of the year."

China's Chang'e 1 orbiter will use stereo cameras and X-ray spectrometers to map three-dimensional images of the lunar surface and study its dust.

Source | USAToday | Japan lunar probe reaches orbit; first for country

Stereo cameras!?

I hope they share some of the images...and don't leave us in the dust!

[edit on 4-10-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTMASTER
Exactly what i was thinking.

DOH!!! ummmm you guys have been following the thread yes? The Sandia reactor was posted a few pages back

And was kinda the finale to the Aristarchus Fusion Reactor stuff

ARISTARCHUS

A little Bonus...

The Earth, photographed in far-ultraviolet light (1304 Angstrom) by
Astronaut John W. Young, Apollo 16 commander, with the ultraviolet camera.
The auroral belts 13 degrees either side of the magnetic equator can be
seen crossing each other on the middle of the right side of the Earth.

White spots are those missing stars...

[edit on 4-10-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I have enlarged John's picture to 2930 X 2636, can anyone tell me what they see in the "white" area.

If you see the same as I do ( I'll post it after someone tells me) then the picture has been def. airbrushed.

Sorry in advanced if this has been noticed before.. I havn't read all the pages on this subject.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lyrian

Hi Lyrian,

Could you be more specific, exactly what picture are you talking about ?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Sorry Sherpa

It is the 666pxaristarchusandheroam1.jpg (Aristarchus)

The picture with the dome removed, so John says.

I believe him tho.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I found a rather nice image of what you seem to be talking about it loks high definition mind seeing this?

hubblesite.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron1994

Very Nice!

Too bad it's in black and white, that would have been sweet in color!

Thanks for the link!

Wonder what happened with those guys and the telescope time they were going to try and get?

I'm gonna have to go back and reread this thread, no?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
if you are getting a little tired as I am of picking your way through this 'discussion'
Google moon structures on youtube
yrs
y

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by RedEyes

Hi John thanks for the post. I'm fairly new here so bear with me. Where and what is Aristarchus? And in answer to your question, yes John, yes there is.

Sorry RedEyes, I was being facetious. Aristarchus should be the brightest spot on the moon because it is probably a fission reactor judging by the color, design and lengths to which the scientific community has gone to cover it up. Here is the infrared photo with some notations:

And here is what Aristarchus really looks like under all of that white paint that NASA puts on it:

First of all, great pictures OP. Shows the moon for what it is, a rock thats pretty.

Second the quote, Yeah thats a fission reactor, after being around and working in one all my life i can tell that from thousands of miles away and not actually being there.

Its just the moon. Move on.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jamestkirk

This is an amazing image!! I am a 68 yr. old female, who has studied the moon photos for 43 yrs. and the things I have found have staggered even my imagination....and sometimes the size of things is so unbelievable because we do not have that type of technology. It is like comparing a toy dump truck to one of the huge earth moving vehicles we have. I can not figure out why anyone can not see that this is definitely an artificial structure. It is beautiful!!.........And by the way...whoever decided that tiny little aliens built this stuff. Could be a lot bigger!!! MoonWatcher

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Nobody can truly know WHAT is on the Moon. Whather terrestrial in origin or otherwise.
However, I will say this for the terrestrial aspect. If it transpired that it were true that the US were running a mining operation for Helium 2 on the surface of Luna, the question becomes: why the secret, then?

The answer is simple: money.
If it came out that the US were already on the moon and mining Helium 2, a resource said to be worth billions of dollars at present, then the Russian and the Chinese would, no doubt, rush to the moon to get in on the mining thus devaluing Helium 2. In essence, the US would lose its market.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Here is the image posted above again. I took the liberty of removing the white and applying a sharpening to the entire image. Make of it what you will.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Why not use a better image? Here is Aristarchus crater as seen by the Hubble Space Telescope.

Aristarchus is the brightest feature on the moon. But its brightness is apparently because it is relatively young, it is not because of any structure or reactor.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I wasn't saying the anomaly in the picture is a structure or, indeed, anything at all. I simply cleared the picture up a mite so that people can make their own judgement of it.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join