It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared Moon Images

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Earthlike innards

Terraformed

Trees, Plants, animals, water.

oh, my.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Genesis planet is what Earth is. Soon, the Moon will be terraformed.

The Vatican knows something and it would never tell us about it. The economic infrastructure of this planet is being threatened by Planet X. The Polar shifts worry the elite of Earth because they need us. We are their stock. Without the consumers, there is nothing. The floods and storms will come in larger frequencies. I just hope the new noah's ark passes by my house to scoop me up and ....Frank Sinatra? where are you?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Iapetus. Now there's an interesting body

With regards to the Cherenkov radiation, providing of course all the criteria are met, the energy output of Aristarchus would be almost on an unimaginable level. If we follow this train of thought, why would such power levels be necessary?

I have a few hunches, but I want to see what others think first. If I just wanted raw power I could put a tether in the Sun, so why there?

That is the million dollar question, matyas. Being a chess player, i am always asking myself why a certain move is made. Unfortunately, trying to divine "why" against a chaos model yields untrue results usually.

Raw power coming from the sun is what the Starcruisers are doing. I believe this is to help them "jump" into another dimension, but perhaps i am incorrect?

Aristarchus, then, would be there for sustainable and accessible energy. The TLP's for the region...how far back do they go? Is is pre-industry on Earth, or more contemporary?

Perhaps it is a remnant of a past civilizations attempts to set up something more stable? Perhaps you have an automated system within the moon that needs stable and steady power (not prone to flux like the sun) to maintain its functions?

Have you considered that perhaps the reason that Plato (and other craters) don't look right is because they are hatches or something? Perhaps the moon represents an ancient missile defense system, and Aristarchus is the remnant power supply of this system? yeah, it sounds far fetched, but so does that link i had referring to Tunguska as the "Siberian Valley of Death", and i believe that to be true.

Or, something else i have been toying with lately...perhaps Aristarchus is a region meant to "nullify" power surges from the magnetosphere or ionosphere on Earth? Convert the electrical power to some other energy source that keeps the static Earthly cycles in their current state.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa

Now I know this is going to sound kinda "out there" but any oxide such as Ferrous oxide, Aluminium oxide etc means a reaction with oxygen ie oxidisation as far as I know.

LOL Okay then

MOON MINING 101

Have not seen much Aluminum oxide up there, but most of the Iron on the Moon is Ferrous Oxide (FeO) an is a black powder while on Mars you get Ferric Oxide (Fe2O3) also known as ferric oxide, Hematite, red iron oxide - hence the red soil of Mars

But three main ones are more important Silicon Oxide (Glass), Titanium Oxide (Ilmenite) and Thorium Oxide, which is three times more abundant than uranium, is also a radioactive material.

And guess where all these minerals are concentrated? In the Copernicus? Aristarchus regions...

DATA from CLEMENTINE

Now for an example lets say you wanted to make structures on the Moon... and Spaceships...

Well you could take Solar Furnaces (plenty of Sun up there they tell me) and melt down the Glass for use in Fiberglass structures...

The fantastic thing about doing this relatively simple process is that the BYPRODUCTS of making Glass from the Lunar Regolith are.....

Iron, Titanium and Thorium ore and FREE OXYGEN for breathing, water making and fuel ("burning" liquid O and H gives you water, so effectively rocket fuel exhaust is pure water) H and O need a small spark to release lots of energy and make water...

So ONE SIMPLE PROCESS and you get..
Fiber Glass domes..
Iron and Titanium for Spacecraft construction
Thorium for Nuclear Fuel
Rocket Fuel
Drinking Water
Breathable O2

Now before you say "It's all Fantasy.."

I want to refresh your memory about a term ISRU

In Situ Resource Utilization... In all the documents I have found on Lunar and Mars Mining they use this term... It simply means "What is found on the Moon, STAYS on the Moon" so no costly shipping back to Earth

The only exception to this I have found is Liquid H and O for fuel for return trips and that goes to LEO to "fuel dumps" at the Langranian Points... and liquid HE3 that comes back, though I do not yet know where it goes after reaching LEO

As to things like Gold etc... I see no mention of it, though in the big mine Like Copernicus it may be... I don't think they care. The above minerals... all of them... are lying around on the surface and all you need to do is process the Lunar dust... And HE3 is worth so much it makes gold worthless in comparison...

LUNAR AND MARTIAN FIBERGLASS AS A VERSATILE FAMILY
OF ISRU VALUE-ADDED PRODUCTS

Lunar Regolith consists principally of silicates, in some cases as volcanic or impact glasses...

The logic employed in our reasoning includes the fact that any In Situ Resource Utilization (ISRU) effort is going to yield copious masses of silicon oxides which can be used in bulk as conventional glass products or, after further separation, can be synthesized as Silicon and Silicon- Carbide Fullerenes for more exotic applications. Additionally, mechanical wrapping of Silicon Webbing could prove to be more practical and durable and a lot less brittle than attempting large scale hot glass molding of structural components.

Identified fuel production ISRU efforts yield partially heated masses of metal oxides as waste byproduct – rich in silicates and metal oxides useful in bulk as conventional glass products. Fiberglass manufacturing increases effectiveness of prior ISRU fuel production by taking advantage of mineral benefaction and elevated process exit temperatures. The resulting structures would be spheres and cylinders with various configurations that could apply to human support systems, along with structures useable as storage tanks for the very Oxygen liberated in ISRU applications.

ISRU can manufacture more than fuels: even spacecraft are feasibly and affordably manufactured on Moon based upon fiberglass "tankage" integrated with fiberglass keels. Second generation structural components may take advantage of Silicon Nanotubes for additional composite strength. Diverse products for human systems support are manufacturable in-situ using glass fibers and fabrics, and CNC-type programmable manufacturing delivering state-of-the-art flexibility of remote design and parts manufacture. These concepts suggest extensibility and evolutionary capability derived when machining tool parts from fiberglass.

LPI 6034 PDF

So there you have your Oxygen

What has been nagging me about Aristarchus is the haze in Mike's image that seems to me to centre on this.

I will get back to this. I have many pictures that show this area clearly. It looks almost like you are looking through glass or a field of some sort..

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Now that is interesting but I am not seeing exactly what your getting at here Z, looks like your going to have to spell it out for this dense soul.

My point is this...

Clementine Satellite is mapping the area... we have confirmed "Darkening to a deep red for 40 minutes" as the craft is over Aristarchus Region..

Apollo 11 flies over head... we have confirmed reports from Earth and the astronauats that it suddenly went bright, Armstrong describes it as a flourescense but its too bright for that... he has difficulty describing it

Apollo 15 flies over head... and we have confirmed reposrts of Alpha Particle emmision increases

So my point is there is something at Aristarchus that turns on or off at key points... And right now I am just collecting all the reports of these incidences that I can

Since we have recorded this activity since 1600, I would hazard to say... its not US that's throwing the switch

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If I was a betting woman I would put all my money on the Grey's

Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight hmmmmm or is it twinkle, twinkle little star.

Hello Zorgon,

I think you and John do one bang up job here you are worth every penny.

You do it for nothin'

[edit on 7-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

[qoute]Since we have recorded this activity since 1600, I would hazard to say... its not US that's throwing the switch

Excellent, that has cleared that up for me, I thought you were hinting at Apollo/Clementine proximity as the trigger.

I would not give you any debate on extracting oxygen from the soil and rocks plenty has been reported on the composition being 46 percent oxygen and the other materials again no problem.

Just to outline Aristarchus again your focus seems to be on the clear rectangle above, which I like to call lensing and I know we need an explanation for it's presence, however if it had not been there I doubt whether my attention would have been drawn to the haze and I would love to know it's composition.

I know the official party line for the atmosphere is out gassing but would not any atmosphere be evenly distributed ?, it seems to me that what can be seen is not, and centres around Aristarchus and gets thinner the further out it goes, optical illusion ?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Have you considered that perhaps the reason that Plato (and other craters) don't look right is because they are hatches or something? Perhaps the moon represents an ancient missile defense system, and Aristarchus is the remnant power supply of this system? yeah, it sounds far fetched, but so does that link i had referring to Tunguska as the "Siberian Valley of Death", and i believe that to be true.

I must of missed that post but I have read that story, an interview by Graham Birdsall with Valery Uvarov, of Russia's National Security Academy.
I don't know if yours was the same source but I found it in an online Nexus magazine story, I was definately intrigued and even if it is not true it is a great story.

The link is here you have to scroll down to find it, the title is:

TUNGUSKA & THE ANCIENT MYSTERY INSTALLATION IN SIBERIA

www.nexusmagazine.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Excellent, that has cleared that up for me, I thought you were hinting at Apollo/Clementine proximity as the trigger.

I, however, might postulate this. The area is obviously electrically charged, right? It glows blue. It has sinuous rilles covering the general area. And then we have the statement of "discreet explosions", which ties into the electrical nature of our own geological events on Earth.

So, as a vehicle crosses through our ionosphere, it must pick up charge, correct? Then, who knows what type of plasma interactions it will go through on the way to the moon (and passing through many miles of our outer atmosphere/magnetosphere).

So, then we have these vehicles flying over the region, and interaction begins to occur? This is very telling, honestly. I wonder what other heavenly bodies are evident in the region when we see other TLP's in this region?

Then again, perhaps we have something more mundane, like a power plant.

Funny thing is....i believe both are the reality, honestly.

Regarding the Nexus article...yep, that is the one. There are supposedly similar "bell shaped" metal domes in the Chihuahuan desert, near the foothills. I have quite a few employee's who have family in the area, and they describe these, and other weird phenomenon to me when it gets slow at work.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

So, then we have these vehicles flying over the region, and interaction begins to occur? This is very telling, honestly. I wonder what other heavenly bodies are evident in the region when we see other TLP's in this region?

The problem with trying to corelate TLPs with any influence is an accurate record of TLPs.

The only solution is continous observation preferably outside the Earths atmosphere ie Hubble for an extended period.

Regarding the Nexus article...yep, that is the one. There are supposedly similar "bell shaped" metal domes in the Chihuahuan desert, near the foothills. I have quite a few employee's who have family in the area, and they describe these, and other weird phenomenon to me when it gets slow at work.

Supposedly ?, are there any written accounts of this ?, I would love to read them.

Did your employees describe these things before you read Death Valley ?, and if they did what other weird phenomena ?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
You do it for nothin'

They say you get what you pay for

But I am thinking of doing some art prints

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Have you considered that perhaps the reason that Plato (and other craters) don't look right is because they are hatches or something?

Sure, did that in the Moon Thread but not added to the page yet (making note to self) I even had the James Bond crater that opened

Speaking of "Flying over"

To SHERPA Thanks for the coordinates I needed -70 137...

This find was presented to me by Johnny Anonymous He had promised me for a long time... just remembered a few days back

Now if we took an INFRARED shot of this area it should show us a bright spot, but I think this is on the Farside Besides its most likely gone by now anyway

Everyone looks at the "towers" that have been smudged out, but the miss the little spaceship

You can see the bright shiny hull reflecting sunlight and the fins on the tail. Its floating and casting a black shadow also showing the fins...

Looks a LOT like THIS ONE in Copernicus 5...

They remind me of another one... but since Cop #5 was taken in 1967, I doubt its this one

[edit on 8-9-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You know it's funny but it took me awhile for my brain to work out the ship and then when I did I thought why didn't I see it before the shadow is the clincher.
Yes it is flying left to right and is a reminder to me of the scale in these images.

Hold on a minute flying ?, don't you need a more than tenous atmophere for that ?

So Clementine dataset that would be 1994 I reckon it is one of ours.

Well done Johnny Anonymous and thanks Z for presenting

[edit on 8-9-2007 by sherpa]

[edit on 8-9-2007 by sherpa]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
To 1234567 and absente, how is the telescope rental business coming along? Is there a definite date set yet? I am really excited about seeing the pictures and hearing all about this venture.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Isn't that the Aurora.

I remember watching a show on one of the cable channels that had Stanton F. on it and he (I believe) was in front of a picture just like that... except it didn't have black and white tiles it was all metal, I think it was the Aurora.

I also seem to remember someone that took a picture that looked like that out in California, also all metal.

Makes you wonder doesn't it.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Nope makes me hunt them down...

Like THIS one (a little off topic but where are the rudder and the ailerons for flight control? And where is the engine?

can we all say "Plasma Actuators"?

Pretty little thing isn't it?

Okay back to topic Unfortunately we can't do much more with "Infrared Moon Images" because I can't find any... and no ultra violet ones either... I know the Clementine data set does include both spectra and that should help... but those images have so much glowing stuff all over the Moon you would think its ALIVE

Beth found these "Glowies" all over the place and these are the little ones. Notice how the 'glow' spreads around the object.

The Clementine satellite took images in high res in NATURAL COLOR but the images we have here are "enhanced" in the fact that they are visual light as we see it with UV light added...

Clementine Ultraviolet/Visible CCD Camera (UV/Vis)

In other words, it brings out glowing things in Ultraviolet

[edit on 8-9-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vordul Megallah
To 1234567 and absente, how is the telescope rental business coming along? Is there a definite date set yet? I am really excited about seeing the pictures and hearing all about this venture.

I think the observatory was booked for November so I doubt if they will have any news yet.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hmm...now thats a sexy looking craft, its doing light speed just sitting there.
Was this some kind of design concept demonstrator or something ?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Looking at that beauty Belgium and other locations come to mind, hmmmmm.

Have they found the weapon technology yet, not talking laser.

What upsets me is these ships could be used for good.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Hmm...now thats a sexy looking craft, its doing light speed just sitting there.
Was this some kind of design concept demonstrator or something ?

X-45-C revealed in Farnborough, United Kingdom, July 19, 2004 by Boeing Integrated Defense Systems... friend of mine 'on the inside' stopped by with a whole disk of pictures.. This is not the airplane thread, but I was snooping around Boeing looking for Sea Launch and Delta IV data

BOEING X-45c

No pilot, packs a real big punch

The X-45C is 39 feet long with a 49-foot wingspan and cruises at 0.80 Mach. It will carry eight Small Diameter Bombs (SDBs), Boeing's newest near-precision, 250-pound weapon, or the full range of Boeing's Joint Direct Attack Munitions(JDAMs).

The J-UCAS X-45 program is a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency/U.S. Air Force/U.S. Navy/Boeing effort to demonstrate the technical feasibility, military utility and operational value of an unmanned air combat system for both the Air Force and the Navy. Operational missions for the services may include suppression of enemy air defenses; strike; electronic attack; and intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance.

www.boeing.com...

So ummm what makes it fly?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join