It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared Moon Images

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Hey Zorgon,

I know sometimes I get carried away and go off topic a wee bit.

LOL as do we all, and there is nothing wrong with that... thats what keeps dialog going... but secret space stations supplying secret moon bases do tie in... and the infrared should show them to us...

To bad we don't have any

But as I just found out... they can cover that up too... this is starting to get interesting.

So Observe just how good are you at remote viewing?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The ISS is being built to monitor the new climate changes on our planet due to the new planet entering our solar system creating a polar shift.

Endeavor went up just in time to catch Hurricane Dean.

Remote viewing? Observe, I did not know that about you. We seem to have alot in common.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have noticed this picture being placed in every thread would you please let us know what happened it's better to share then suffer.

Zorgon,

I couldn't remote view even after several shots to jump start me, lol.

My knowledge comes from being there, done that with the grey's crap

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
We can all remote view. Some do it consistently.

Why did that girl get banned? I wonder what did it.

Besides mining, where are the psychotronic weapons located on the moon?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
John.......this is amazing. I did a study of my own and found some discoveries dangerously simliar to yours.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by jbecker]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Originally posted by jbecker

John.......this is amazing. I did a study of my own and found some discoveries dangerously simliar to yours.

I'm sure it is jbecker, unfortunately as I have been discussing in another thread I am red green color blind. Whatever it is you have here would you mind very much posting it in yellow or blue. Those would be colors I could see. Thanks. And I'll be waiting.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

[edit on 5-9-2007 by jbecker]

Wow! ... Nice use of your very first post here on ATS

Would you mind elaborating on at least one of your amazing findings on this Zond image?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
John / Zarniwoop - Just trying to give a laugh or two.

Cheers,
Joe

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Zarniwoop, it is very obvious that jbecker is seeing in 3-D. I pick up on all the anomolies jbecker has circled on the Earth's Moon. Few are able to see these anomolies at first and it takes time for the human eye to adjust to see such anomalies. Rik Riley

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jbecker

Hey Rik long time no see... drop me a line will ya? I have some serious questions about nano tech and I want to pick your brain...

reply to post by sherpa

Sherpa I need your help... with the Clementine images showing the tamperring. You had the map co-ordinates and I can't find the posts where we were discussing those... email me at [email protected]. I will show you which ones I need

Thanks guys

[edit on 6-9-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Hmm, I think you will have to clean up each of those sites you circled, enlarge and enhance them and post each one separately then in context. Everything looks like a moon base or alien spaceship if that's what yer lookin' fer...

edit for pot

[edit on 9/6/2007 by Matyas]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Earlier we mentioned that we need to look at ULTRA VIOLET images of the Moon not INFRARED...

Well here is more on that...

UPDATE Sept 06 2007

Aristarchus Crater Additional Information

(1) Observers have noted that the wall is roughly circular but has a somewhat polygonal shape.

(2) In 1911, Professor Robert W. Wood used ultraviolet photography to take images of the crater area. He discovered the plateau had an anomalous appearance in the ultraviolet, and an area to the north appeared to give indications of a sulfur deposit.[3] This colorful area is sometimes referred to as "Wood's Spot", an alternate name for the Aristarchus Plateau.

(3) The Hubble Advanced Camera for Surveys was used to photograph the crater is visual and ultraviolet light. The crater was determined to have especially rich concentrations of ilmenite, a titanium oxide mineral that could potentially be used in the future by a lunar settlement for extracting oxygen.[4]

(4) The region of the Aristarchus plateau has been the site of many reported transient lunar phenomena. Such events include temporary obscurations and colorations of the surface, and catalogues of these show that more than one-third come from this locale.[5]

(5) In 1971 when Apollo 15 passed 110 kilometers above the Aristarchus plateau, a significant rise in alpha particles was detected. These particles are believed to be caused by the decay of radon-222, a radioactive gas with a half-life of only 3.8 days. The Lunar Prospector mission later confirmed Radon-222 emissions from this crater.[6] These observations could be explained by either the slow and visually imperceptible diffusion of gas to the surface, or by discrete explosive events.

This gives us many sources that state "Ultra violet" is the range we need to be looking at, not "Infra red" It also proves that official studies have known this for a long time, and that sightings have been recorded for a long time by NASA.

But the most interesting piece is the fact that the Alpha particle emissions INCREASED when Apollo 15 flew over head... in the same way that a sudden brightening was recorded both from Earth telescopes and the Apollo 11 Astronauts as THEY flew over Aristarchus

Source: Wikipedia Aristarchus Crater

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
More on Glowing Aristarchus...

REPORTS of curious flashes and fleeting clouds on the Moon may not be figments of wild imaginations, astronomers say. A new look at observations by the American satellite Clementine show that a small area on the Moon's surface darkened and reddened in April 1994. Why this happened remains a mystery.

For hundreds of years, people have reported seeing flashes, short-lived clouds and other brief changes on the Moon's surface. But astronomers have never been able to confirm the sightings. "The events were observed on many occasions, but most astronomers don't believe in them," says Bonnie Buratti of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California. On 23 April 1994, around a hundred amateur astronomers reported seeing a possible darkening of the Moon, lasting 40 minutes, near the edge of the bright lunar crater Aristarchus. At the same time, the US Department of Defense's Clementine satellite was mapping the lunar surface.

www.newscientist.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">SOURCE: New Scientist

And this one...

One of the first real attempts to catalogue a large number of TLP sightings was made on behalf of NASA and published in a report which gave details of 579 mysterious lunar events dating from 26 November 1540 (pre-telescopic) to 19 October 1967 [4]. The catalogue appeared just a year before Neil Armstrong planted his size 11 boot in the Sea of Tranquillity; strange that such an important and well-funded Moon-landing programme chose to arm itself with some basic historical TLP data only at the very last minute.

NASA's belated enquiries represented a grudging acknowledgement that the Moon might not actually be the dead world it so convincingly advertises itself to be for most of the time. It was in NASA's interest, however, to down-play the idea of an active Moon. Known factors in lunar exploration were hazardous enough to plan for and contend with, without having to admit that lurking somewhere beneath the Moon's surface there might be some unknown, unpredictable and uncontrollable threat to their prospective Apollo lunar astronauts which could jeopardize the $25 billion programme.

SOURCE: Fortean Times FT105 December 1997"Light Side of the Moon"

[edit on 6-9-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Now I know this is going to sound kinda "out there" but any oxide such as Ferrous oxide, Aluminium oxide etc means a reaction with oxygen ie oxidisation as far as I know.

What has been nagging me about Aristarchus is the haze in Mike's image that seems to me to centre on this.

So when you add oxygen to a combustion process it turns blue, although I can't say there is a combustion process going on there but blue is predominant which may well indicate a lot of oxygen.

Now here's the "out there" bit what if Aristarchus is producing oxygen which might be the cause of the haze.

Just my 2 pennyworth.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

TLPs have been around for a long time which of course includes Aristarchus I believe there has been a whole lot more of these than are on record because the Moon is not under constant observation and the reluctance of observers to report them.

Below NASA Technical Report R-277, Sir Patrick had a hand in this.

www.mufor.org...

[edit on 6-9-2007 by sherpa]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I'm sure it is jbecker, unfortunately as I have been discussing in another thread I am red green color blind. Whatever it is you have here would you mind very much posting it in yellow or blue. Those would be colors I could see. Thanks. And I'll be waiting.

John,

It just dawned on me what you actually said. (i.e. colorblind pilot). Good one! Ha ha ha.

Cheers,
Joe

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

(1) Observers have noted that the wall is roughly circular but has a somewhat polygonal shape.

The wall.. the wall ?, yes thats what bothers me a bit, it's funny how the polygon looks inverted in some pics and yet we know in Mikes it isn't. optical illusion or intent ? Nah it isn't inverted, unless it is when they turn the lights off.

5) In 1971 when Apollo 15 passed 110 kilometers above the Aristarchus plateau, a significant rise in alpha particles was detected. These particles are believed to be caused by the decay of radon-222, a radioactive gas with a half-life of only 3.8 days. The Lunar Prospector mission later confirmed Radon-222 emissions from this crater.[6] These observations could be explained by either the slow and visually imperceptible diffusion of gas to the surface, or by discrete explosive events.

Discrete explosive events, good grief there not talking about "Blazing Saddles" are they.

But the most interesting piece is the fact that the Alpha particle emissions INCREASED when Apollo 15 flew over head... in the same way that a sudden brightening was recorded both from Earth telescopes and the Apollo 11 Astronauts as THEY flew over Aristarchus

Now that is interesting but I am not seeing exactly what your getting at here Z, looks like your going to have to spell it out for this dense soul.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
What if NASA and David Copperfield have more in common than their terrestrial origin (if they even have that in common
)?

Zorgon, you are on fire!!!

As most of the ATSers here know, our moon is not the only one that is rumored to be artificial:

Iapetus has the same polygonal cratering.

If you look at the outside edge of Iapetus, you can see the same polygonal design in the entire structure of the planetoid:

I can certainly see how nature may make such shapes. I mean, fractal design is purely natural. However, this design is not evident in every other planet (or crater), and remains somewhat anomolous. As if the equitorial ridge wasn't enough to give it away.

Honestly, if you look at this moon you would expect to hear that it was solid hematite or iron. But then you see exactly how low density it really is, and it looks more and more like paper machet. it doesn't look like an equitorial ridge any longer, and starts to look like a cheap pinata.

Our moon is obviously much, much better constructed than Iapetus. And the active energy systems in Aristarchus are an interesting example of this.

Otherwise, you may have to accept the David Copperfield explanation, as the bold statement by Zorgon pertaining to "discreet explosions" would require the emission of very unique energy patterns (as alluded to by Zorgon and Matyas)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Iapetus. Now there's an interesting body

With regards to the Cherenkov radiation, providing of course all the criteria are met, the energy output of Aristarchus would be almost on an unimaginable level. If we follow this train of thought, why would such power levels be necessary?

I have a few hunches, but I want to see what others think first. If I just wanted raw power I could put a tether in the Sun, so why there?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join