It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared Moon Images

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
So would you suggest that the texture of the of the "crisp" shape is real ?

To me the shape itself looks so artificial especially with that castelated comb edge as if they had used a pixelated image to cover something but didn't not quite fit and then just brushed what was left, assuming of course it is an edit.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
the moon is a foriegn space station inhabited since the days when the asteroid belt was a planet and the exploding debris ripped the atmosphere off of mars... ie. escape pod.... "towed" or driven into place, yanking the earth's rotation and its orbit of the sun out of place... causing the last great flood and the "tilting" of the poles... "hu"mens have been taken up to the moon since the days of Elijah... and earlier... old news

[edit on 18-8-2007 by never_tell]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
So would you suggest that the texture of the of the "crisp" shape is real ?

To me the shape itself looks so artificial especially with that castelated comb edge as if they had used a pixelated image to cover something but didn't not quite fit and then just brushed what was left, assuming of course it is an edit.

Definitely odd.

There's even more stuff in that picture than the initial, obvious artifact. Your eye has to relax and not sweep so much over the surface. Check the left hand side, from about midway and up to the top. just relax and scan it carefully. things will begin to emerge from the smudges and some are clearly visible. looks like an entire city is hidden there. if you're having trouble finding it, consider the surface is at an angle, slightly elevated, extending away over the curvature of the surface (however minutely), and has depth of vision like a 3-d image. there's a grid pattern on the surface, intermittently peppered with vertical and horizontal pixellated blocks and blurs.

see it?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yes I see it, geometric patterns buildings and roads I found it best to view it with little magnification may be just one to fill my screen.

I have seen these things from the first time I brought these co-ords up and found it the most frustrating and tantalising image I have come across, but I wanted someone elses opinion because it is so mauled it looks as if a water based ink photo had been left out in the rain I could not be sure it was not just the bad qulity of the image.

Running right through that area is a wide light colored "road" that leads to a crater, if that is what it is, I think it could be an important structure, at least it would be large enough when you compare it to the rest.

I just think how wonderfull this would look if it was in it's original unmolested form.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by never_tell

Do you have any of this Elijah proof? Any evidence that this mythical Elijah existed other than the book of fairytales? Does this book of fairytales specifically state planets exploded? I doubt that because these people who believe in mythical figures believed that the earth is flat.
Any link to credible scientist that this joker that went to the moon ever existed? Please tell...

[edit on 19-8-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
ANSWER: YES !

There is evidence. The one with enough knowledge shall find the answers to all his questions, regardless of what is on the forums and what propoganda tells you. Are you one to rely on the media to present the evidence for you ? Do you know that our moon is in gravity lock? Do you know why? Hmm..

Search your feelings, and your archives.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

You forgot to say "Luke"... as in "use the force..."

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hey, there's a reason why Lucas is a multi billionaire. But what can I say, there are sheeple out there that deserve those Geico commericals. They deserve the mind killers in their chewing gum. I hate to admit that some people are so zombified into relying on media to display evidence that I think Humanity is at a point of no return and our species will be eliminated from this part of the galaxy. My point with the chewing gum is this.

Is their evidence of it suppressing the mind? Yes, there is. Evidence from experience. Aspartame and Xylitol kill. Look at the names of some chewing gum.

ORBIT
ECLIPSE
TRIDENT the devil's staff.
STRIDE Big "S" on the cover for Serpent.
FIVE new gum by wrigleys that represents the 5th root race.

Well Im telling you that this gum suppresses the mind. If you really care you will take this outlet and use it to do some research and verify my words.

Geico commercial? The reptile controlling the cavemen! Now they put it in our face. A car company SCION has a commercial out calling us the sheeple who roam about aimlessly. WAKE UP !

[edit on 8/20/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I agree with you 100% regarding advertising, the sheeples, and all that. I think that 60 pct of the world's population are programmed to live by what they have been told and another 30 percent are afraid to say anything... the remaining 10 percent are comprised of those seeking answers in many different ways, of which, .00000000001 pct. are here one ATS. Here's to us
(sorry if I missed on the zeros)

However, what the heck has that got to do with our moon being in gravity lock with out Earth.... Love to hear some more on that subject because it has always interested me.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

ANSWER: YES !

There is evidence. The one with enough knowledge shall find the answers to all his questions, regardless of what is on the forums and what propoganda tells you. Are you one to rely on the media to present the evidence for you ? Do you know that our moon is in gravity lock? Do you know why? Hmm..

I'm not saying that I believe the mainstream media is puking out. Far from it. I'm implying stop quaoting or referencing a book of fairytale that was written and revised many times by people who think that the earth was flat, the universe was made in 6 days, and adam grew a penis while eve grew breast and a vagina by eating fruits.

We need to focus on the modern day evidence. The bible or any other mythical characters is as credible as the characters in The Lord of The Rings in investigating the origins of the moon.

Look. I believe that there is something strirrring on the moon. Something fishy going on. How the gubbermint is feeding us lies. Everything that I've researched points to that. But I doubt the bible or any other religious books is the place to look for TODAYS answers.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Incidently undo is this a mask ?, it's a B/W Clem image.

Great Idea there Sherpa putting the lat/long as the title. Now THAT will save some time...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
There is no modern day evidence. Truth is found only within you. Nowhere else. Those who are confused and unsure must use the Ben Kenobi phrase and implement it in their lives. Funny post btw! Omnicron! The fables we have been conditioned to listen to are not all lies you know, well, the earth isnt flat, we probably only recently found that out once NASA TV came along and the ISS started monitoring the climate changes with super crisp HD shots of our ailing mother earth. Those floating astronauts is all we have. But there are too many witnesses, too many Galileo's and Tesla's , and too many astronauts probably MK Ultra'd out of their minds. Cooper, Aldrin, all whistleblowers. If they re brainwashed, its the Vatican doing so.

Draconans run the Church, took human philosophy, truth, wisdom and cosmic communicators collection of writings and twisted them around.

It's impossible to see a planet in space that does not spin. The moon is gravity locked and kept that way.

In film cinema, there has been lots of sci fi that has been mass produced and a reality now. Even non proven science like teleportation has been written about by countless cosmic communicators mostly authors. Why would an author keep repeating the same concepts over and over through the years.

[edit on 8/20/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by never_tell
the moon is a foreign space station inhabited since the days when the asteroid belt was a planet... old news

LOL And Aristarchus is the Power Supply...

ARISTARCHUS UPDATE

A little more on Fusion Related Stuff...

MIT
The Levitated Dipole Fusion Confinement Concept

Welcome to the Levitated Dipole eXperiment (LDX) web site. LDX is a novel experimental device designed to explore the physics of plasma confinement in a magnetic dipole field. What makes it unique? Besides levitating a 1/2 ton superconducting ring, we will conduct the first experimental test on the theory of plasma confinement by adiabatic compressibility. If this concept turns out to be correct, levitated dipoles may one day make an attractive magnetically confined fusion energy source. LDX is a collaboration between Columbia University's Dept. of Applied Physics and the MIT Plasma Science & Fusion Center and is funded by the Department of Energy's Office of Fusion Energy.

A levitated dipole would be favorable for a D-He3 fuel cycle based power source.

Additionally a levitated dipole device would be intrinsically steady state and extract power as surface heating, permitting a thin walled vacuum vessel and eliminating the need for a massive neutron shield.

Have shown this before but its pertinent here

HE3!!! LEVITATING!!! NO SHIELDS!!! NO WASTE!!!

MORE HERE

Back To Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories

Try to explain the association of the K Spectrum a little better..

Paper PDF file Skobelev_PRE.55_3-97.pdf

Title

High-resolution measurement, line identification, and spectral modeling of the Kb spectrum of helium like argon emitted by a laser-produced plasma using a gas-puff target

Excerpt

Electron temperatures of 500–1000 eV are routinely achieved in laboratory plasma sources such as laser produced plasmas, fast pinches, and tokamaks. As a result, mid-Z elements are typically found in the helium like charge state and radiate in the x-ray region. The helium like Ka emission consisting of transitions from the n52 levels to n51 has been studied in detail in both tokamak and laser produced plasmas (1,2). These studies have demonstrated the great utility of the Ka spectra for determining various plasma parameters such as the electron and ion temperatures, the plasma density, the ion transport coefficients, and the fraction of non-Maxwellian electrons.

K-shell x-ray spectra involving transitions from levels higher than n52 have been studied in much less detail. We believe such K-shell spectra ~Kb, Kg , etc.! in many cases could be even more useful for diagnostic applications than
the traditionally used Ka emission, because these transitions, as a rule, are optically thin even in a dense laser produced plasma. The most detailed investigations of the helium like argon Kb spectra have been made recently on the Princeton Large Torus tokamak (3) and on the Livermore electron beam ion trap ~EBIT! facility (4). In the present paper these spectra have been investigated for the case of a high-density laser produced plasma. Using this type of plasma source it is possible to test the atomic theory for a plasma that is in an intermediate regime between that described by coronal ~collisionless! and local thermodynamic equilibrium approximations.

Our measurements include the positions and strengths of the 1s2l3l8-1s22l and 1s2l4l8-1s22l lithium like satellite lines, Kb1 and Kb2 heliumlike lines, and 1s25d-1s22p lithium like transitions. A detailed comparison of the measured
argon spectrum with the theoretical data has been made. Good agreement is obtained for both the wavelengths and the intensities of the spectral lines, which allows us to estimate the parameters of the laser produced plasma from the gas-puff target.

You can read the whole paper if so inclined, but we quote it only in reference to what the K spectrum is and this was the easiest one to understand

What's important is the relation of the K spectrum to emissions from plasma energy generated by lasers or electron beams in fusion research, and in fusion reactors.

The other important thing mentioned in that clipping is Z element (hence the Z machine of Sandia) and Tokamaks

What are Tokamaks?

A tokamak is a machine producing a toroidal (doughnut-shaped) magnetic field for confining a plasma. It is one of several types of magnetic confinement devices and the leading candidate for producing fusion energy.

The term Tokamak is a transliteration of the Russian word Токамак which itself comes from the Russian words: "тороидальная камера в магнитных катушках" (toroidal'naya kamera v magnitnykh katushkakh) — toroidal chamber in magnetic coils (Tochamac)). It was invented in the 1950s by Soviet physicists Igor Yevgenyevich Tamm and Andrei Sakharov (who were in turn inspired by an original idea of Oleg Lavrentyev).

The tokamak is characterized by azimuthal (rotational) symmetry and the use of the plasma current to generate the helical component of the magnetic field necessary for stable equilibrium. This can be contrasted to another toroidal magnetic confinement device, the stellarator, which has a discrete (e.g. five-fold) rotational symmetry and in which all of the confining magnetic fields are produced by external coils with a negligible current flowing through the plasma.

WIKIPEDIA

MORE of those non existent Fusion Reactors

Here is another paper that is relatively easier to understand what the K Spectrum represents Every example we have shown ties the K spectrum emissions together with fusion reactors. The H and K spectra are something we also see in the Sun. Based on our research we would expect to see them from the Sun... after all we KNOW the Sun is a Fusion Reactor...

We would NOT expect to see these types of emission from Aristarchus Crater, yet we have shown the visual and the measured data to prove that we in fact DO see these emissions...

H and K spectra are in the emissions from the Sun ( a known fusion reactor); they are shown from the Z Machine of Sandia ( a known fusion reactor); they are shown from Tokamaks ( leading candidate for producing fusion energy); and they are shown from Lawrence Livermore laser produced plasma experiments and electron beam ion trap use in fusion experiments...

H and K spectra are shown in the emissions of Aristarchus Crater... so what is Aristarchus crater?

Repeat after me FUSION REACTOR

One last note:

It is interesting to note that while doing all this research, we find ourselves getting our best data from RUSSIA... I even requested a NASA document from a NASA historian some time ago and they said they did not have it and referred me to a RUSSIAN website that had a good summary of the file...

Here again the Aristarchus readings were from RUSSIA in 1955. The document from LLNL was written by RUSSIANS. And the Tokamak, a fusion generator, is a RUSSIAN name and invented by RUSSIANS in 1950!!!

Does anybody else get the picture yet? Remember Sir Patrick Moore? The RUSSIANS got their moon data from him, not NASA

Na Zdorovje Comrades!

ARISTARCHUS SUMMARY

[edit on 20-8-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
qoute from Zorgon:

"Does anybody else get the picture yet? Remember Sir Patrick Moore? The RUSSIANS got their moon data from him, not NASA "

So are we saying the Russians got up their first or was it a dead heat ?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   

There is no modern day evidence.

Of course there is...

It's impossible to see a planet in space that does not spin. The moon is gravity locked and kept that way.

I'm not sure if I understand you clearly. But the moon does spin, if that what you meant. And what I have read from mainstream media, is that the gravity lock of the moon is not unique. There are other planets in the solar system with similar 'gravity locking' of their 'natural' satellites. I went to the library a couple of weeks ago.

Not sure if I can believe these mainstream knowledge as there is no definite way a normal guy like me can know for sure that other planets millions of miles away have similar gravitational lock. Unless all of them were towed from elsewhere too, if the artificial moon theory is correct.

I'm still on the fence as to all these marvelous claims that you mentioned in your post, about the draconians and the church and stuff. I am open minded (I have listened to every post duderinok posted) but I can't believe 100% 'facts' presented to me unless I myself experience it personally.

And very informative post, zorgon. This is the kind of post that I like.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

But the moon does spin, if that what you meant. And what I have read from mainstream media, is that the gravity lock of the moon is not unique. There are other planets in the solar system with similar 'gravity locking' of their 'natural' satellites. I went to the library a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks, I remember hearing how the gravity lock is rare. I didnt do enough research on it, I assumed planets have to have some time of orbit and it's polar rotation as well. At least the planets with the polar rotation are naturually kept charged and rotating instinctive to gravity, but the planets in gravity lock must have been neutralized or tampered with.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Thanks, I remember hearing how the gravity lock is rare.

It's not at all, read a little about Tidal locking, and you will see that it's actually quite common.

Most significant moons in the Solar System are tidally locked with their primaries, since they orbit very closely and tidal force increases rapidly (as a cubic) with decreasing distance. Notable exceptions are the irregular outer satellites of the gas giant planets, which orbit much further away than the large well-known moons.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Now that's an interesting term "tidaly locked" now unless I am mistaken that means pertaining to tides and in turn large bodies of water, seas or oceans.

So we know the Earth has these but what about the other planets in our solar system ?

Can we call the other moons that are tidaly locked orbiting around planets without large bodies of water tidaly locked ?

As there are no large bodies of water on any other planet other than Earth in our solar system and there are other tidaly locked moons then surely this term is a misnomer.

I think I prefer the term "synchronous orbit" it's less misleading.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Now that's an interesting term "tidaly locked" now unless I am mistaken that means pertaining to tides and in turn large bodies of water, seas or oceans.

As far as I understand it, tidal [gravitational] forces act upon our oceans causing high/low tides. These tides we experience are a result of these forces, but that isn't to say that these forces don't exist in the absence of large bodies of water. I presume they are called tidal forces as mankind learned about the tides before learning about the gravitational effects bodies in the solar system had upon one another.

Here's more on it:

Tides and Gravitational Locking

Gravitational Lock

Why Doesn't the Moon Rotate?

The third link also seems to make a compelling case against our Moon being a recent addition to the night sky:

All pairs of gravitationally bound bodies tend to "sync" like this. However, it takes billions of years to become as apparent as the case of the Moon's sole face toward the Earth. In fact, most Moons in the solar system are sufficiently small compared to the planets they orbit that, over time, gravity has proven strong enough to lock the satellites' rotations to match their orbital periods.

[edit on 20/8/07 by Implosion]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Implosion

Thank you for your post implosion,

I guess synchronous is another imperfect word but I think it's usefull when explaining how our moon always displays the same face to us, more people have heard of it and know what it means right of the bat.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join