It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared Moon Images

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis
You find this funny?
He force-feeds others who have obviously mundane experiences this 'delusional' reality, and pretends to be some sort of celebrity when he can't answer -any- of many very few, simple questions.

Pathetic.

Let me tell you whats pathetic... people who seem to have nothing better to do that to keep telling us all how crazy we are for seeing the truth, while they see "blurry monochrome" images...To me they are not at all blurry, a and likewise to many many people that enjoy our presentations... I won't brag about numbers, LOL, but I was impressed...

The fact that you see nothing is understood... that is your choice and your right...

What I do not understand is the incessant need people like you and Chorlton have of coming into threads like this and repeating the same "I see nothing and your crazy crap over and over. Talk about a waste of thread space.

If that structure I showed you in the Apollo picture looks like a fuzzy blurry rock then I must humbly suggest that you visit an optometrist

Okay to the rest...

Don't mind me I am answering the ummmm these types first... I will get to the rest in a bit

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
The world doesnt revolve around the USA you know.

Sure it does!!!

You Brits handed over one of your own citizens pretty quick when he hacked into Space Command's computer and told us about the secret space force (not so secret to John and me
)

Fine way to treat your own citizens US comes a calling. why sure here he is no problems

So tell me again about the USA

[edit on 14-8-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Hi 123,

They are interesting but can you get some Hi-Res images off them, you have credentials, I am particularly interested in Lomonosov Crater as you might imagine.

Hi Sherpa,

I will look into it today and see if SMART 1 took any of Lomonosov Crater. However, if they did, i expect them to be airbrushed or something as i would imagine ESA and NASA are in this coverup together. Anyway, hopefully soon we can start getting some of our own images. Fingers crossed we can get some telescope time.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

1234567, i have an appointment with Kiril Panov tomorrow afternoon, he's the director of the NAO (the observatory we talked about). I will shortly post his answer after we finish the meeting.

Hi Absente, great news, i will keep an eye on here today. I also am trying to find the guy responsible for the Heppenheim Observatory, not as big but worth a go none the less.

Thank you

Peace.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
John:

Would you mind making a thread, or maybe even post a list here of required reading for people who want to find out more on Lunar theory?

Thanks for your interest Tyranny and we would be glad to help, but we already work two moon thread's the Moon pictures and the Clementine and I do several Mars threads as well. Then there is this new one..

It takes hundreds of hours to prepare the data that the serious lookers request and to display it That is why The Living Moon was created All the anomalies and documents are stored there, as well as viewpoints by many respected researchers on all sorts of topics on the Main pegasus link. If you are serious in learning, stop by the sight and study.

Many skeptics in here snub their noses at the pictures and never bother to even read a document, but for those who care , the website has some interesting stuff, including papers on anti gravity etc.

We do not do this just for kicks to suffer the abuse of the blind
You ought to see our mailing list. THAT is what tells me I am on the right track.

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist The same, why are they not releasing all the photos the public paid for if they are not hiding something. You know, if you ordered 10 pizzas, paid for them, and they gave you one ... you might complain. These pictures are much more expensive than pizza.

OOOOHHH Goody!! An opening
BTW Thanks for your excellent posts FreeThinker... a couple of really useful points

WHEREFORE ART THOU CLEMENTINE.....

Ah yes they never hide anything... a few posts back Serpo linked to the Navy Clementine browser... LOL Version 1.5...(sorry Serpo, gotta keep up
)

Okay lets look at this

When the Clementine images came out... they were showing us ones like the one below (from J Skipper's site) and we were told this was the best they could do with a 200 million dollar satellite ... and we bought it...

Then came version 1.5 (and now 2.0) using the SAME data set... still on the NAVY site... (Yes Clementine was NOT NASA, it was Department of DefenseUS NAVY Ballistic Missle Command... NASA only ran mission control)

So lets have a look at that same image (which by the way is Reiner Gamma area, a very curious magnetic anomaly that can make spacecraft crash)

Here is the "new" images... Same area same "missing data"

So how bout that... they with held these better ones a long time...

But thats not all... they also forgot to mention that they had full color .01 kilometer per pixel resolution Uh huh I said FULL COLOR a fact that despite our thread here releasing them two weeks before they went public, most here still do not know they exist

But before we go there here are two shots from the 36" telescope at the Lick Observatory. These are clips from the two huge files in the Moon Thread..

Now here is the same area from our friend in the UK with that 10 inch telescope who, by the way has taken about the best true color photo of the moon I have yet seen, including NASA's Galileo craft

Now then those screaming for evidence to back up our claims.... Sorry John been busy as you well know... thanks for your patience in waiting

First we say that NASA tampers with photos... well okay these are Navy photos but they ALL go through Langley anyway so... here is tampering...

Just WHAT are they hiding here? Look at the parts still sticking out

EDIT TO ADD Sorry Serpo I see you already posted these

This is NOT Data loss you saw that in the Reiner Gamma image a black square of missing info... the top one you can see something dark behind the tamper...

Second we say that NASA and others don't give you all the data you paid for... Okay so how many of you knew that Clementine took full color high res images? Hands up

Now how many knew this BEFORE December 2006 when we released them here at ATS? (careful now, thats a trick question
)

Here you have it Reiner Gamma in all its splendor

PS Its only about 10% of the original size You will have to visit our website to see the whole glorious image...

Now on the opposite side of the Moon is another magnetic anomaly, like an opposite pole to Reiner Gamma (I still don't have the name for this area John)

Same thing again you will have to visit the website to get the full version, but I am sure you "get the picture" that you have NOT been getting the whole truth and nothing but the truth....

BTW Clementine was NOT "Lost and Gone Forever" as John said... it was back in Earth orbit in 2005-2006. Anyone seriously interested I will provide more info..

So there are two proofs of what John and I claim... more will come...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by alupang

Could you direct me to where you have contrasted some images, and shown the deception alleged?

OOPS

Forgot the color Clementine "coverups"

Everyone looking at anomalies should be familiar with Richard Hoagland's triangular crater Ukert and "Archology Row"

So having full color closeups at hand we decided to have a look and see if we could see it... well we found Ukert but Archology Row is a little hard to see... convenient eh?

Here it is closer (still a 10% version
)

I personally like this one... from the Farside

So seems no look at Hoagland's city

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by absente
I am just waiting for John Lear to give me some more specific information about what we need and after that we can start

George

This is Mikes setup go to our webpage to see the images

Scopes:

Skywatcher 250px 10" reflector.

Skywatcher 80ED refractor.

Mount:

Conrad/Rajiva Modded skywatcher EQ6 (Not skyscan) eq6.update.rajiva.de...

Imaging setup:

SC1 modded Toucam pro 2.

SAC 8-2 webcam based B/W CCD.

Starlight express HX916 CCD

SAC fliter wheel.

Filters/reducers:
Atik IR Block Filter (1.25")

Astronomik L-RGB type II (2")
Astronomik CLS Filter (1.25")
Astronomik Ha Filter (1.25")

Atik Focal Reducer (1.25")

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hi Zorgon, Great images and thank you. Its a great site thelivingmoon and a great job. The more people that start to ask questions about this the better. We dont need them to immediately say i believe, just that they are asking sensible questions about these images is a good start; the curtain will fall down eventually.

Back on to Infrared Images, its a real shame none have been taken other than the one i posted on the front page. Do you have any knowledge of any IR images of the moon ?

IMO it is clear there are sturctures on the Moon. What they are is the real question and i think that a detailed IR image would help to show areas of power activity / atmospheric anomalies etc.

ANyway in the next few weeks, if i am lucky i will be able to do some of my own moon images. And of course i will post on here.

It is up to us all to expose this to the public, they all have a right to know.

Peace.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by 1234567]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1234567
Oh im not sure if anyone has had a look at SMART-1 images of the moon,

Oh yes I have LOL I LOVE the one of the impact... that throws up a plume of dust

And look how the dust disperses...in puffs... now how do you suppose THAT happens?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

And look how the dust disperses...in puffs... now how do you suppose THAT happens?

Are you getting at Atmospheric anomalies here regarding the dust dissipating ?

Peace.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Do you think I will ever get a chance to go to the moon, common civilian with only 2000$ to spend on a vacation?

We're working on that...

The Pegasus team is close to that anitgrav thingy... anyone want to chip in for the ship? We figure about 30 million will get us a four seater...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Welcome back, Z

Can't wait to have the new data dropped.

Hey Z
I need your Avatar for the website... the one with the Langley floor and the bottle of ejecta white...

Okay I am caught up in the anti gravity thread and here I will look in on the moon thread tomorrow I know John is chomping at the bit for more Aristarchus goodies

Zarni check out the new pages (not update land of legends mirror yet) The menu is redone but still have a lot of pages to add with new data. I will be doing that tomorrow Starting with Aristarchus then "The Secrets of Tsiolkovsky"

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hi Zorgon,

Welcome back, hows the knee, glad to see the operation hasn't affected your typing skills.

Thanks for the new data, the Clem image of Ukert with the flaw down the middle, is that the condition you got it in ?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   

It is also interesting that we only have one or two of these infrared images of the
moon.....and i think this is one reason why we at ATS should look into this, because IR

The lack of infrared is interesting, but I want to see ultraviolet images..

Particularly from around Aristarchus. If you notice the color of Aristarchus it is generally a cool electric blue, sometimes violet blue and sometimes its reported as purple...

Now that puts it at the cooler end of the spectrum as I pointed out to John the other day...

Now if they had a fusion reactor kicking around, why would that show up in infrared? If it did it would mean the darn thing has very sloppy shielding and would thus be quite a hazard.

Okay so the reactor is shielded...

Now then there are times when we see the blue glow and times when we do not... why is that? Well how about the simple answer... its NOT ALWAYS ACTIVE

My guess is that the blue "glow" or "fluorescence" is a plasma discharge that has some as yet unknown purpose... That is a project we are developing and I will post it as we get details. I will also answer serious questions, but will waste no more time addressing the noise...

You have all seen the two images by now of the Blue Gem... I will recap a little to put it all in focus

First here is a small clip from the Galileo craft using a yellow filter... its low res but you can see Aristarchus glowing bluish green (as would be expected with a yellow filter)

Now a few more shots from Galileo... This one is a side view still glowing blue and in the one below that the glow is so intense it overdrives the camera...

What is really noticeable in this image is the rectangular area John pointed to earlier. We have seen this effect in all the images where the "lights are on" Its very clear in this shot We will come back to this unusual feature later..

For those who want to see the Galileo Moon images in full color...

Galileo December 7, 1992

On to 1994 our good friend Clementine... though we had to wait till 2006 to see the color....

Time for a little story....

Once upon a time... not so long ago...

Sky and Telescope published an article basically saying anyone who sees a TLP is just seeing an illusion, despite hundreds of sightings by reputable astronomers... Well April 23, 1994 would change that dramatically... and involves our friend Clementine

(TLP = Transient Lunar Phenomenon IE Lights coming on, strange glows, puffs of vapor and clouds...
)

"A satisfying rebuke to the TLP naysayers was recently delivered by JPL's B. Buratti at the October 1999 meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Padua, Italy. Her specific TLP occurred on April 23, 1994. At that time, about one hundred amateur astronomers noticed a 40-minute darkening near the edge of the bright lunar crater Aristarchus. Happily, when this hundred fold "illusion" took place, the lunar satellite Clementine was mapping the area around Aristarchus. Defying the dogmatists, Buratti scrutinized the Clementine data again. Sure enough, Aristarchus had really turned redder after the TLP reported by the amateur astronomers." -

Science Frontiers #127, JAN-FEB 2000. © 1997 William R. Corliss

So a hundred astronomers were watching as Aristarchus changed color just as Clementine was flying over? Yup THAT happens ever day

continued

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Hi 123,

They are interesting but can you get some Hi-Res images off them, you have credentials, I am particularly interested in Lomonosov Crater as you might imagine.

Hi Sherpa,

I will look into it today and see if SMART 1 took any of Lomonosov Crater. However, if they did, i expect them to be airbrushed or something as i would imagine ESA and NASA are in this coverup together. Anyway, hopefully soon we can start getting some of our own images. Fingers crossed we can get some telescope time.

Peace.

Hi 123,

They definately took pictures of Lomonosov I posted one earlier in this thread and they missed something on that particular image, but I really would like to get a better look at it.

Unfortunately Lomonosov is on the farside so a Telescope would not do the job.

I did request HI-Res from ESA, the dialogue went like this :

Hi,

Are higher resolution images ,other than on the website, available on request or to purchase.
If so what is the procedure for placing an order.

Kind Regards,

Thank you for your interest in ESA programmes.
Further to your e-mail bellow, could you please precise for which purposes
are you looking for SMART-1 higher resolution images ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Best regards.

Dear Nadia,

Thank you for responding so quickly to my enquiry.
The purpose of my request is purely personal and has no commercial
connection, the moon is one of my hobbies and am fascinated by the images
you have acquired.

Kind Regards

Further to your e-mail, please find attached resized SMART-1 results.

(See attached file: Texte Documents.TXT)(See attached file: 09763A4.jpg)(See
attached file: 09818A4.jpg)(See attached file: 09872A4.jpg)

Best regards

As can be seen I received 3 random images.

I then sent this:

Thank you Nadia these images are great do you have one of Lomonsov crater ?

Regards

No sorry, we don't have more resized images.

Best regards.

To which I replied

Ok, thanks Nadia will there ever be any more resized images available ?

Regards

But I am just a guy of the street a, guy the an Astro Physicists degree might have more luck with the right story, and you might even get much more, just a thought.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
Hi Zorgon,

Welcome back, hows the knee, glad to see the operation hasn't affected your typing skills.

Thanks... leg is still swollen but the brain still moves the fingers...

Thanks for the new data, the Clem image of Ukert with the flaw down the middle, is that the condition you got it in ?

Yup right of the mapper as you see it... interesting huh? and there are many more areas, so many so that we considered the color images... no matter how beautiful they would be as posters, almost useless for anomaly hunting... unless of course you could get me the algorithms from Sandia Laboratory...

Ofcourse I understand its treason to even have a copy

Here is a tech Sheet

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
First off, 1-7! great thread!
2nd, through this thread there have been some fantastic photo's posted, (my mind is still boggoling!
)
Now!, Zorgon you have a totally amazing library of photo's on your site over there!
I just wondered, (maybe this has been brought up before - and forgive me 1234567 if it seems slightly off topic, but I'm sure you will be curious too)
the craters to the north and south of the [square] anomoly in your Reiner001.gif remind me of the 'Tether' incident with the 'craft' coming up and over the tether, also there is another NASA video where the same 'craft' suddenly appears through the cloud cover.
I, unfortunately don't have the tools to show you exactly what I mean visually, however I am working on it!

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
ARISTARCHUS PART TWO

The Day The Lights Were On December 17, 2005

We have shown you Mikes image...

We also have another image, also from Britain... this time by Anthony Jenkins.

Sir Patrick Alfred Caldwell-Moore, CBE, HonFRS, FRAS
examining my moon colour images with Kevin J. Kilburn, F.R.A.S. who can be seen discussing the Aristarchus image with Sir Patrick Moore

Anthony Jennings Astronomy Site

Kevin was linked to earlier....

Now neither Anthony Jenkins or Mike Deegan share our opinions of Aristarchus, nor follow our work, they are just excellent astronomers that have taken some very interesting images of Aristarchus, so please don't be rude an pester them

The clip of Anthony's Aristarchus is taken with a 8 inch scope... but you can still see the gem and the rectangular area... so this makes another independent source for our Blue Glowing Gem... (Sir Patrick interestingly enough appears later in regards to the Apollo 11 Moon mission . stay tuned)

"On the night of November 2-3, 1958, Russian astronomer Nikolai A. Kozyrev witnessed a strange phenomenon while making spectrograms of the crater Alphonsus with the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory's 50-inch reflector. As he watched through the telescope's guiding eyepiece, he saw the crater's central peak blur and turn an unusual reddish color. The spectrograms confirmed his visual impressions of a volcanic event; they showed an emission spectrum of carbon vapor (S&T:February, 1959, page 184).. Kozyrev has recorded via spectrograms numerous incidents of red transient lunar phenomena, particularly in the 80 mile wide crater known as Alphonsus. It was at this location in 1965 that the final Ranger probe 9 crash landed. Aristarchus is not only one of the brightest formations on the moon, it is responsible for more than half the number of reported TLP and has been a proven source for gaseous emissions -

Farshores.org

From this and other documentary evidence we have gathered, it appears that this phenomena is not always on. When all the data is correlated it will be presented on the web site. but here are a few observances around Aristarchus Crater. NASA Technical Report TR R-277. was published in July 1968 as a Chronological Catalog of Reported Lunar Events and is available here - NASA Technical Report TR R-277

This is filled with lights coming on, clouds etc... and its a NASA document

Here is a short list of Aristarchus events....

1650 Aristarchus "Red Hill." Mons Porphyrites Hevelius B.A.A. Lunar Sec. Circa. 1967, 2, No 8

1784 Aristarchus Nebulous bright spot of light Schroter Schroter 1791
1785 Aristarchus Nebulous bright spot of light Schroter Schroter 1791
1786 Dec 24 Aristarchus Extraordinarily bright Schroter Schroter 1791
1787 May 19-20 Aristarchus Extraordinarily bright von Bruhl Bode 1790; Schroter 1791; Herschel 1912
1788 Apr 9 Aristarchus; 1 hr Extraordinarily bright Bode Bode 1792b
1788 Apr 9-11 Aristarchus Bright spot 26" N of crater rim Schroter, Bode Schroter 1789, 1791, 1792a, 1792b
1788 Sep 26 Near Aristarchus; 30 min Bright spot 26" N of main crater Schroter Rozier 1788, 1792; Schroter 1791
1788 Dec 2, 5:35 am Aristarchus Extraordinarily bright, like star Schroter Schroter 1791

1824 May 1 Near Aristarchus Blinking light, 9th to 10th mag.. on dark side Gobel Gobel 1826
1824 Oct 18 Aristarchus, vicinity Mingling of all kinds of colors in small spots in the W and NW of Aristarchus Gruithuisen Gruithuisen 1824; Fauth 1899
1825 Apr 22 Aristarchus and vicinity Periodic illumination Argelander, Gobel Argelander 1826, Gobel 1826
1866 Jun 10 Aristarchus Star like light Tempel Denning, Tel.Work p.121
1866 Jun 14-16 Aristarchus, vicinity Reddish yellow Tempel Tempel 1867
1866 Dark side Bright spots Hodgson Hodgson 1866
1867 Apr 9, 19h30m - 21h00m Aristarchus, vicinity; 1 hr 30 min Bright spot on dark side, 7th mag., becoming fainter after 20h15m UT Elger Elger 1868
1867 Apr 12, 07h30m - 08h30m Aristarchus, vicinity; 1 hr Bright spot on dark side, 7th mag.. Elger Webb 1962
1867 May 6-7 Aristarchus; at least several hours each night Left side of crater, very bright luminous point, appearing like a volcano Flammarion Flammarion 1884
1867 May 7 Aristarchus, vicinity Reddish yellow, beacon like light Tempel Tempel 1867; Astr. Reg. 1868
1884 Nov 29, 19h00m - 21h00m Aristarchus; 2 hr Nebulous at center; elsewhere features well defined Hislop Sirius 1885
1889 Jul 12, ~20h52m Aristarchus During lunar eclipse, brilliance in surrounding gloom was striking Krueger Krueger 1889; Fisher 1924
1891 May 23, ~18h20m Aristarchus region Lunar eclipse, half hour before end of totality, Aristarchus and region immediately N of it became conspicuous and increased in brightness from that time on W.E. Jackson Jackson 1890-91; Fisher 1924

1931 Aristarchus Bluish glare Goodacre, Molesworth Goodacre 1931
1949 Oct 7, ~02h54m Aristarchus Abnormally bright during lunar eclipse G.Brown, Hare Contrib. by Moore
1949 Nov 3, 01h06m Aristarchus Blue glare, base inner W wall Bartlett Bartlett 1967

1950 Jun 27, 02h30m Aristarchus Blue glare, base inner W wall Bartlett Bartlett 1967
1950 Jun 27 Herodotus Bright point in crater Bartlett Strol. Astr. 1962
1950 Jun 28, 03h27m Aristarchus Blue glare, rim of W wall Bartlett Bartlett 1967
1950 Jun 29, 05h30m Aristarchus Strong bluish glare; E, SE wall Bartlett Bartlett 1967
1950 Jul 26, 02h52m Aristarchus Blue glare, base inner W wall Bartlett Bartlett 1967
1950 Jul 31, 04h50m Aristarchus Violet glare, E, NE rim Bartlett Bartlett 1967
1950 Aug 28, 04h25m Aristarchus Intense blue violet glare; E wall bright spot, E, NE rim Bartlett Bartlett 1967

"On July 19, 1969, the Apollo 11 command module had just achieved orbit around the Moon when the Mission Control Center in Houston, Texas, received word that amateur astronomers reported transient phenomena in the vicinity of the crater Aristarchus. Asked to check out the situation, astronaut Neil Armstrong looked out his window toward the earth lit region and observed an "area that is considerably more illuminated than the surrounding area.
It just has -- seems to have a slight amount of fluorescence to it." Although he wasn't sure, Armstrong believed the region was Aristarchus." -

Farshores.org

That was that Armstrong said for the news...

Here is a page from the debriefing log after the mission... (from John's collection of documents... you know the stuff those skeptics say he doesn't have? :cool

I am tired... but I need to do a little more tonight...

Continued...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by sherpa
Hi Zorgon,

Thanks... leg is still swollen but the brain still moves the fingers...

Yup right of the mapper as you see it... interesting huh? and there are many more areas, so many so that we considered the color images... no matter how beautiful they would be as posters, almost useless for anomaly hunting... unless of course you could get me the algorithms from Sandia Laboratory...

Ofcourse I understand its treason to even have a copy

Here is a tech Sheet

Thanks Zorgon, now I admit I am slow, but that document talks about image extraction and algorithms, so gets very technical and over my head, but roads and streets are mentioned.

So is this just a technical term or real streets and roads ?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
emind me of the 'Tether' incident with the 'craft' coming up and over the tether, also there is another NASA video where the same 'craft' suddenly appears through the cloud cover.

Re Reiner Gamma LOL are you referring to this one?

As to the Tether Incident... that's another whole issue... I won't go into the "critters" here in detail but you can check out my page on that incidence... especially look at the FULL version of the video with the high res critters... in the video when you get to 4:24 watch the one bright critter on the left as it passes over the top of the tether, then changes directions... and the cameraman zooms out to follow it...

Uhuh dust yup especially the one that goes behind, with the shadow of the tether on the disc... the tether is 85 miles away, 12 miles long and fatter than expected glowing like a neon bulb...
Here is a Tether Page... its a free energy device (ZP) that produced more than the NASA scientists expected and they lost a 100 million satellite in five minutes because they underestimated current flow (10 times what they expected) and they forgot a circuit breaker... oh well its YOUR money

Electrodynamic tether

Here are the critter pages...

Critters
Critters1
Critters2
Critters3

Here is the video Its back up but doesn't stay long... save it..

I hav the other one where the critter is "feeding" in a thunderstorm... but its not on youtube at the moment and I don't have my video library linked yet...

That one too shows the cameraman follow one of them... NASA knows about them... they are harmless... I will tell you more in U2U

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join