It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared Moon Images

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hi All,

I was thinking today, i have not heard of many moon images made in Infrared. I thought this would have shown up some interesting images.

Now, if what John Lear says is true, wouldnt Infrared images show up some of these bases / subterranian bases / power systems etc ?

The only image i have found is here

Any ideas ?

Peace.

edit - spelling as usual :-)

[edit on 7-8-2007 by 1234567]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Originally posted by 1234567

Hi All,

I was thinking today, i have not heard of many moon images made in Infrared. I thought this would have shown up some interesting images.

Now, if what John Lear says is true, wouldnt Infrared images show up some of these bases / subterranian bases / power systems etc ?

The only image i have found is here

Any ideas ? Peace.

Thanks for the post 12345676. There is certainly no doubt about where Aristarchus is located is there?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Thanks for the post 12345676. There is certainly no doubt about where Aristarchus is located is there?

Hi John thanks for the post. I'm fairly new here so bear with me. Where and what is Aristarchus? And in answer to your question, yes John, yes there is.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hi John and all...

Thanks for the reply. Im also not sure where/what Aristarchus is ?

here is the image for the thread anyway..

Peace.

edit- sorry i posted teh pic twice...was trying to post it in the thread. hmm

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Aristarchus will be somewhere in the top left hand area although there are no really strong white areas there so I'm not sure what John's getting at assuming that the white areas are the warmest.

Here is a useful annotated map.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thanks Timeless test, thats really useful

Now those white areas are supposedly the warmest, are we to assume this is warming from the sun in various sized craters ?

Or are we to assume the warm areas are something more sinister ?

Peace.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by RedEyes

Hi John thanks for the post. I'm fairly new here so bear with me. Where and what is Aristarchus? And in answer to your question, yes John, yes there is.

Sorry RedEyes, I was being facetious. Aristarchus should be the brightest spot on the moon because it is probably a fission reactor judging by the color, design and lengths to which the scientific community has gone to cover it up. Here is the infrared photo with some notations:

And here is what Aristarchus really looks like under all of that white paint that NASA puts on it:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1234567
Now those white areas are supposedly the warmest, are we to assume this is warming from the sun in various sized craters ?

I believe that the major effect you are seeing results from the fact that some areas are made up of rocks which cool more slowly than others after being in the full sunlight. These rocks tend often to be at the surface in impact craters. I'm no expert but I think that's the point.

As John has said you'd think a fission reactor would look a little warm as well but those sneaky types probably cover it up with a tarpaulin or something.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by timeless test

As John has said you'd think a fission reactor would look a little warm as well but those sneaky types probably cover it up with a tarpaulin or something.

Actually white-out has worked up to now. Then some darn fool started taking his own pictures instead of relying on the hundreds of billions of dollars of camera equipment and photos that NASA supplies free of charge. Its an outrage! It's an insult! All those fine people at NASA working night and day trying to give the public the best and most accurate image processing that money can buy.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
That infrared image of the moon is pretty amazing; I can't say that I've seen anything like it before.

And John, you seem to really like that Aristarchus picture. What exactly do you find peculiar about it? Don't the Clementine photos show the same thing? The color is somewhat odd, but nothing about it says "fission reactor" to me. How did you reach that conclusion?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thank you John for the image and reply.....excellent information. It really is interesting this infrared imaging, because there is a lot we can see that is open to suggestion and discussion.

It is also interesting that we only have one or two of these infrared images of the moon.....and i think this is one reason why we at ATS should look into this, because IR images will always show up more than some agencies want us to see.

thanks for the input....great work John.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by Postal76

That infrared image of the moon is pretty amazing; I can't say that I've seen anything like it before.

And John, you seem to really like that Aristarchus picture. What exactly do you find peculiar about it? Don't the Clementine photos show the same thing? The color is somewhat odd, but nothing about it says "fission reactor" to me. How did you reach that conclusion?

First of all its the first man-made structure that has been photographed on the moon and posted on the internet. Its arched domed structure is elegant. The blue is obviously radiation combining with molecules of air. There are obvious roads, one of which goes into the lit rectangular opening just below or to the west of the dome. There are buildings behind the dome.

With hundreds of times the capability and resolution this is what Clementine got:

This is the usual U.S. Navy hodge podge display of obfuscation. The Navy loves to make inside jokes attempting to ridicule the public. Their Clementine moon pictures with spiders in craters and snails at Reiner Gamma are really sick jokes but typical of Navy behavior. The real photos can only be seen if you have the correct algorithmic code and if you don't have that you are more than likely to see flying pigs.

And oh yeah, I know you are going to tell me that you thought Clementine spun out of control and ran out of gas after photographing the moon many years ago. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you. It was back orbiting earth last year. How did it get back here if it was out of control and out of gas? Ask the Navy.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Here are 2 photos of Aristarchus. On the first I have drawn just the arrows to the structures I think are there. On the second photo I have outlined them.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
this is the only moon photo that i actually can perceive some sort of structure and is the most compelling evidence for me. i have a hard time with the copernicus photo's.

from what i've read about the end of the clementine mission is that the spacecraft returned to earth for a 'lunar/earth transfer orbit' as planned, but the craft ended up staying in earth orbit because of a malfunction, burning all of the fuel and causing it to spin at 80 rpm. yet they somehow managed to get it in a geocentric orbit and pass through the van allen belt. hhhmmm, seems kinda hard to do once you're out of fuel and spinning??

see you on the dark side of the moon...

jimbo

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Wow, John. That is absolutely amazing. At first I was thinking, "this guys a kook." But after illustrating the outline of that structure, I might be on the first step on agreeing with you. Is this stuff in your Moon Pictures thread? There's an awful lot to go through in there.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by Quasar

Wow, John. That is absolutely amazing. At first I was thinking, "this guys a kook." But after illustrating the outline of that structure, I might be on the first step on agreeing with you. Is this stuff in your Moon Pictures thread? There's an awful lot to go through in there.

I just did a little work on the top photo so I know it isn't in the moon thread. The bottom photo may be but I can't remember.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

oh, here's another photo of aristarchus from clementine.

well, i guess they did a good job of covering up the reactor.

i want to believe...

jimbo

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hmm, it still has that blue glow... Do 'they' have an explanation of what causes that?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is a photo taken of Aristarchus by Apollo 15. It was on a weekend after they had rolled up the highways, closed the tunnels, turned off the reactor and were sipping that famous lunar malt liquor under a saffron colored sky.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by Quasar

Hmm, it still has that blue glow... Do 'they' have an explanation of what causes that?

Yes. Real poor airbrushing technique.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join