It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mecca Must Be Destroyed!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a terroristic attack on the soil in america is inevitable- the question is when, where and how. we should threaten to blow up meca if we suffer from another attack by these idiots. this shrine is the holiest of holy for the muslims. im not sure but i think this were abaraham built a temple. i think we should use this against them to prevent future attacks. mecca is like sugar in sweet tea for the muslims- got to have it. without it they are nothing.

media.mumineen.org...

[edit on 7-8-2007 by MONOVALENT ALCHEMIST]

-----------------------
Edited 'ALL CAPS' from title

[edit on 7/8/07 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MONOVALENT ALCHEMIST
a terroristic attack on the soil in america is inevitable- the question is when, where and how. we should threaten to blow up meca if we suffer from another attack by these idiots. this shrine is the holiest of holie for the muslims. i think we should use this against them to prevent future attacks. mecca is like sugar in sweet tea for the muslims- got to have it. without it they are nothing.

And you dont think threatening to blow up Mecca is really going to be like poking a stick at a Bees Nest ?

Two wrongs dont make a right.

If you get into the situation of always throwing back a bigger stone than someone has thrown at you, you get into all out war.

Apart from which.....Mecca is in Saudi..... dont the Bush people have a lot to do with them??

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I think you have the following bumper sticker on your pick up truck, right?

Such a well structured post, which I have not seen in a long time.

Well done!

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Tell us you're kidding. You can't be seriously advocating something like that. Whether it stirs things up or not, whether it's in Saudi Arabia or not, it's just a wrong, and completely undefensible, thing to do.

And if you can't see that, you're a lot further from "the light" than you think (based upon your other thread).

You've got to get it into your head that the "war on terror" isn't a war at all. it's a police action against a group of international criminals. How do you win a "war on terror"? Who surrenders? When is it over? It's very much like a "war on crime" (or drugs, or poverty or illiteracy, or...). You can't ever win it, you can only slap it down as it pops up.

And it would be great if all the nations in the world would form a coalition to eradicate terrorism. Unfortunately, our recent actions don't exactly lend themselves to a willing, cooperative effort.

But jingoism can be popular and the "kill 'em all let God sort 'em out" mentality plays well at the local bar.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
ATS has finally been blessed with a tatical genius!

And if destroying an entire city dosen't work then we could send our Dad's round to beat up their Dad's.

Or.

"Oi Osama: bikesheds three O'clock, I'm gunna kick ya teef in!"

Please leave the playground politics where they belong.

My God - Your God - Any God - No God! Help us all before we all completely screw this planet in to the ground.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a terroristic attack on the soil in america is inevitable- the question is when, where and how. we should threaten to blow up meca if we suffer from another attack by these idiots. this shrine is the holiest of holy for the muslims. im not sure but i think this were abaraham built a temple. i think we should use this against them to prevent future attacks. mecca is like sugar in sweet tea for the muslims- got to have it. without it they are nothing.

But then you punish millions of Muslims that are not with the radical sect that threatens the US.

AND your idea would produce more fuel for the radicals to feed the masses.

AND it would not solve anything but make alot of innocent people targets.

That's like Al Quada saying "Well the leadership of the US has stationed troops in our holy land. Let's blow up the unarmed citizens of (your town here)."

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

And it would be great if all the nations in the world would form a coalition to eradicate terrorism. Unfortunately, our recent actions don't exactly lend themselves to a willing, cooperative effort.

Oh, boy, here we go!!!:shk: Yeah, yeah, it's all America's fault... I get tired of hearing the same worn out, bombastic crap.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Oh, boy, here we go!!!:shk: Yeah, yeah, it's all America's fault... I get tired of hearing the same worn out, bombastic crap.

Ah. So it wouldn't be great to have all the nations cooperate to combat terrorism?

And our recent actions in the mideast do foster cooperation?

Or it's good that they don't?

I'm just trying to see where my worn out bombastic crap is. Maybe I can come up with some all new bombastic crap.

I don't see where I suggested it's "all America's fault". Maybe you think this is the best we can do.

Maybe I have higher expectations.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
My monie$ are with yeahright on this one.

You can't ever win it, you can only slap it down as it pops up.

Anihilating Mecca is going to do more than stir up the coals. So far we have been slapping it down when it pops up, but if we hit the Islamic nerve center - Mecca - we'll have a full-blown world wide forest fire on our hands.

I don't think this is something that every nation in the world can afford right now. It's a crappy situation as it stands.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster

I don't think this is something that every nation in the world can afford right now. It's a crappy situation as it stands.

Yeah it is, but I can tell you something that is a fact, it's a "crappy situation" that Western civilization had better see through, unless you're ready to start bowing to the East, or West or whatever direction they bow.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 7-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Great you can do it personally. Do you really want to be responsible for millions of deaths for your possibly slightly racist ideals? Or are you maybe Stalin reincarnate? "to kill one, is a tragedy. Kill one million? It is a statistic."

new topics

top topics

join