It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists worried about underground extraterrestrial bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Not sure if this newspaper prints joke stories or not...

www.indiadaily.com...

Many scientists are now worried about the effects of the underground extraterrestrial and terrestrial bases below the tectonic crusts. These bases are hidden below the crust and also below the oceanic crust.

The bases are not just there to house the extraterrestrial UFOs, they are also being used by the Military of several nations.

The reverse engineering started decades back. After the major military powers understood the existence of some of these bases for the extraterrestrial UFOs. The need for hiding sophisticated technologies gave rise to the use of these bases by the major military powers.

Scientists are worried about the weakening crusts because of these innumerable terrestrial and extraterrestrial UFO bases. The manifestation of weakened crust under the ocean as well as surface of the earth can be catastrophic. Massive earthquakes, volcanoes and Tsunamis can engulf the whole world in 2012.

The human civilization is challenged in several fronts. By 2012, the biggest challenge will be from exponentially rising massive earthquakes and volcanoes.

Chaz.

------------------------

added 'ex' tags for external material

[edit on 7/8/07 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
i've seen previous articles from india daily and they almost always have some outlandish story to tell. They once said that india was going to go with full disclosure on the UFO subject once...

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
what the.....they released a news like this?admiting that they are hiding stuff?this is all supposed to be secret not telling

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Innumerable underground bases? I dont mean to be a skeptic, but the Indian media needs to rethink its positioning.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Like i said Indiadaily.com is renound for printing nonfactual stories.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
Like i said Indiadaily.com is renound for printing nonfactual stories.

Absolutely. Take that story with lots of salt.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
so this maybe the case....i dont think all other countryes will look good on india telling all if they dont us to know but still....go india

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Just incase you are interested here are a few of their famous silly stories:

www.indiadaily.com...

www.indiadaily.com...

www.indiadaily.com...

They print stuff on UFO's all the time almost all of it is bunk.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I actually enjoy indiadaily because they will write about these off-the-wall topics. It's a breath of fresh air from the rote death-mongering of the U.S. MSM.

While, of course, we shouldn't ever say - look Indiadaily said it so it's true, I'm not real sure we should just wave them off instantly either. The MIB probably use it as their daily.

lol

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
well i guess we cant trust them....but still it dosnt take news to tell you that there are underground bases...and they keep theyr dirty stuff there
even we bulgarians have underground bases for god saeke...being for cover or anything....imagine usa and russia

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Indiadaily is meant purely for entertainment.
There's hardly anything there that resembles real world, its all cool fiction served in format of a tabloid.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Just actually started reading indiadaily.com - been aware of the site for a while but never really looked into it.

Found this little gem!

Very advanced extraterrestrial UFOs use gravity waves to project a 3D presence of a space module while keeping the actual spacecraft in a different dimension. The extraterrestrial UFOs from Type IV civilizations are not real. The concept is that a real 3D replica is projected that is visible to our eyes and can perform like a 3D object.

Bookmarked!

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dz0ni
More UFO bases discovered!
www.irisufology.com...
www.irisufology.com...
www.irisufology.com...

Hmm, not buying it, i'm pretty skeptical of anyone who says they remote view UFO bases anywhere.

new topics

top topics

join