It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look for something to happen 8/9/07

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3_Libras
jtma....thats just ridiculous. Did we go to his site? No...we didnt. Why? Cos the topic creator never posted a link! If he wanted to present something as a thread, he should have done it properly. Dont expect us to go chasing around for information.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by 3_Libras]
Well, now you can and carefully look at it and, just so you know, he makes his prophecies a long time before they happen. He's not like the other quacks that put up prophecies AFTER they happen.

I hope you enjoy reading what he has to say.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Is it possible to have a civil thread anymore?

You dont have to beleive this man. You dont have to beleive me or anything.

Its just a thread.

Why must you always bicker in the threads- you know who you are....

For Petes' sakes, take it with a grain of salt or dont take it at all.

Its just a thread- whatsa matta you? Are you all so scared you have to be down peoples throats all the time?

Sheeeeesh!

Dont worry, WE'RE safe- its the rest of the world that's in danger.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I don't really get it. These aren't prophecies. Saying that "powerful destructive forces and/or serious dramatic news will happen on these days" is not a psychic ability. We live on planet Earth. What day of the year does not have serious dramatic news or powerful destructive forces? Read a newspaper, look at the Internet. Those things happen daily. Now if he said on august 8th a plane will crash in Florida and 73 people will die - or a tornado will hit a schoolhouse but a miracle occurs and no one dies - AND those things did occurred on the date that would be a prophecy. The predictions that this guy makes are way to vague and general.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
just remember in an earlier post i reserved this

I'd like to stake my claims at the following dates

October 17 2007
January 22 2008
And all the days in July of 2010

Those days are reserved for my “end of the world the aliens are going to invade and enslave us so we can build a death ray to fire at a civilization that we don’t even know” predictions.

Thank you
That’s is all

so no using those dates for your predictions their mine!!!

muahahahahhahahaha

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am going to put my money on volcanic eruption. Just got a feeling....

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I just have one question, what is this guy a Dr. of? I looked at his site and cannot find anywhere what he is a Dr. of.

Edited for bad grammer

[edit on 7-8-2007 by scooler1]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'll limit my comment to THIS.

At those prices he better be accurate 100% of the time. I'll leave it to others imaginations as to his motives.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

They are a lot of famous so-called psychics and astrologers out there but I am the ONLY ONE who fully document my predictions. Many of them make predictions that supposed to take place sometime "in the future" but my readers can appreciate my timing and solid predictions much more.

Interesting use of the English language for someone living in Arizona? $700 an hour?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I like Dr Turi but do find his predictions a little vague and numerous. In saying that though I do find this line interesting:

“Revenge Unaware Humans Greed”

This instantly makes me think of the recent Benjamin Fulford revelations regarding the six million strong Chinese Secret Society giving the Illuminati an ultimatum to stop its evil ways.

Revenge – could be from either side there if you think about it.

Unaware Humans – most people are completely unaware of this major drama unfolding as we speak

Greed or Humans Greed – well that one word sums up the Illuminati really.

It just kind of ties-in in my eyes and it will be interesting to see what happens on 8 September this year. Also I wonder if this date flipped – 9 August (tomorrow) could tie in to the recent suggestions that something major is going to happen this week?

NB: I am also a little tired of these ‘watch this date’ threads but will be watching with interest to see if anything happens nonetheless. 

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I know what will happen that day. It's the last day of the Grateful Dead Channel preview on Sirius-17(Jam-On) and they will most likey start the new channel at Midnight or whenever the preview ends.

Personally I can't wait. Jam On is alright, but there are just not enough jam bands. Grateful Dead ALL day at work is so great.

Vas

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I am going to put my money on volcanic eruption. Just got a feeling....

Nope, sorry . . . according the the legend supplied by his website:

Significant Dates for 2007

BETTER MAKE A NOTE OF THEM AND BE CAUTIOUS.

Understanding the Legends: (*) - (#) - (+)

*Beginning/Ending of Important Portion of Life/Forced Relocation/destructive weather.
#Famous Death/Dramatic News/Police/FBI/CIA/Secrets/Scandals/Terrorism/Finances/Sex/Serial Killers.
+Cosmos/Nuke/Weird/Surprises/Explosions/Shocking/Quakes/Volcanoe/Tornadoes/NASA/Aeronautics.

There is an “*” for our date on 8/9/07 (or 9/8/07 if this is Chorlton reading this). So that means no volcano, those are reserved for the “+” symbol.

Thanks for playing, though. Who’s next? The big wheel is spinning and you have about 24 hours left to place your bets. My money is on “Beginning/Ending of Important Portion of Life," whatever the hell that means.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

They are a lot of famous so-called psychics and astrologers out there but I am the ONLY ONE who fully document my predictions. Many of them make predictions that supposed to take place sometime "in the future" but my readers can appreciate my timing and solid predictions much more.

Interesting use of the English language for someone living in Arizona? $700 an hour?

Yeah, you'd think if he's raking in that kind of cash he could afford a web designer that knows how to spell volcano, or use spell-check.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
“Beginning/Ending of Important Portion of Life," could also refer to Benjamin Fulford’s revelation…… not saying its absolutely related, but it is an interesting correlation.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I honestly love all the predictions and stuff, but I don't really like this guy for some reason. I mean I think I could come up with the stuff he said for 07. Now if stuff happens on the dates that he says, then I'd be more impressed. I guess we will see what happens uhm this Thursday and if something does, then hey, I won't have to fly to Colorado Friday.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
@ scooler1

He is not really a doctor of anything, on his site he admits that he uses doctor as a type of "stage name". He did obtain a Metaphysical Mill Doctorate from the Light Church Institute. Here's the link to his bio for more information....

www.drturi.com...

[edit on 8/7/2007 by jaxxm]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
shearder and peyre... did you people go to Dr. Turi's site and read about his predictions before flaming the OP?

You misread my post. It wasn't a flame toward the OP, it was, as a matter of fact, my opinion (in general) on predictions. It would typically be hit and miss.

Yes, i have been to Dr Turi's site and here is an example. The 9/11 "prediction" i say that VERY loosely:

Source

"Full Moon - September 2, 2001 in the sign of Pisces: developments to take place in the near future. Pisces rules the Middle East, religions, drugs, alcohol, deception, the difficult abortion dilemma, the Pope, the church, oil, etc. This energy can affect sophisticated electronic equipment and produce bad aeronautics accidents.

Need i REALLY say more? Do you REALLY believe this was a 9/11 prediction? NOPE, it was a general statement that could take place at any time of the year in any year - electronic failures - happens ALL the time. As far as the aeronautics - again a generalization an "implication" if i may. There were NO aeronautics accidents that day!! None at all. They were caused by HUMAN intervention, not electronic statements.

But AGAIN, this was not a flame at all or a knock at dgtempe - i have read many of dgtempe's posts and I would not simply flame for the sake. It was my 2 cents on "Predictions" not on the OP.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
It just kind of ties-in in my eyes and it will be interesting to see what happens on 8 September this year. Also I wonder if this date flipped – 9 August (tomorrow) could tie in to the recent suggestions that something major is going to happen this week?

I'm pretty sure this thread pertains to Aug. 9th as there is no Sep. 8th date listed on the website or OP's first post.

So let's stay focused here people, we're down to 23 hours.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
or the 10th or the 11th.......12th............13th...............lol I PROMISE THAT SOMETHING BIG SOMEWHERE WILL HAPPEN ON ONE OF THOSE DAYS SOMEPLACE IN THE WORLD.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The Shotgun Effect= Spatter a bunch of vauge assertions..and "Le Voila Ici "

You can CLAIM ANYTHING as your own prediction $ 700 an hour...
$350 per half hour $175 dollars per 15 minutes $87.50 for 7 minutes
$43.75 for 3 minutes 30 seconds WHICH MEANS +/- $21.87 for about 1 mintue and 30 seconds of Dr Turi's time.

Pardon me if I BUY 24 Beer instead...

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrZERO

Originally posted by srsen

I'm pretty sure this thread pertains to Aug. 9th as there is no Sep. 8th date listed on the website or OP's first post.

So let's stay focused here people, we're down to 23 hours.

oh yeah, got confused there. thanks for clarification

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join