It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China New Weapons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
1) Aphibious Assault Ship

cache.orion.sina.com.cn...

The PLA navy was derided no big AAS for a long time, nut now guys will lose their glasses

2) New 167 refitted

---------------------------
URLed oversized pic

[edit on 7/8/07 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
link that rather oversized picture please

and that second picture is rather fake.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I think both China and Russia are focusing on missiles that travel just above the water since they are much harder to detect and nearly impossible to shoot down.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
How new is it? - looks a tad weathered to me, but I'm no expert.

I remember reading about their new cargo ships there building, there was a suspicion they could be readied as massive troop transporters for a Taiwan invasion force - cant find link ATM

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
as i love saying....CHINA WILL GROW LARGER

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
as i love saying....CHINA WILL GROW LARGER

haha "Building a new empire"

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As days go on i feel that china and russia are preparing to challenge western dominance in the world.I worry of the consequences of this upcoming confrontation.Even space itself isnt out of bounds as per the chinese testing of anti-satellite weapons.Could there finally be a strategic relationship between the two never achieved during the cold war?For the worlds sake i hope not.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xfile
As days go on i feel that china and russia are preparing to challenge western dominance in the world.I worry of the consequences of this upcoming confrontation.Even space itself isnt out of bounds as per the chinese testing of anti-satellite weapons.Could there finally be a strategic relationship between the two never achieved during the cold war?For the worlds sake i hope not.

nahh, for some reasons russian ppl never went out to help others in war after WW2, so there is no chance that will ever happen

beside 2008 is coming that Taiwan is planning to declare formal independence right before the olympic games

china might have to cancel the game and fights the US pacific fleet before it even get a chance to become russia's friend

we might get some very unexpected out comes

[edit on 8/8/2007 by warset]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by warset

nahh, for some reasons russian ppl never went out to help others in war after WW2, so there is no chance that will ever happen

On the contrary I feel that Russia has helped its 'friends' on many occasions but has been let by those very same friends when it mattered.

Just my $0.02!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Next year, not only Olympic will be opening in Beijing, also many new fighting ships will be built, including: 051D, 052D, 039A, one class of nuclear and one class of normal power carrier, and one class new AAS. Most of them, except that 039A is a submarine, will be over ten thousand tons.
A project of PLA is to interrupt support line of US navy while they come up with the battle was raisen between Taiwan and China.
054A

img.villagephotos.com...

[oversized image changed to URL]

[edit on 7-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

[nahh, for some reasons russian ppl never went out to help others in war after WW2, so there is no chance that will ever happen

beside 2008 is coming that Taiwan is planning to declare formal independence right before the olympic games

china might have to cancel the game and fights the US pacific fleet before it even get a chance to become russia's friend

we might get some very unexpected out comes

OMG u metioned that taiwan is going to declare formal independence BEFORE the 2008 olympics could this be what everyone is talking about?
Could there be bombings before taiwan is declared formally independant?
I dont know (guess it's time to hit the books)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Here is the picture that show ZSL-92 8×8 multi-role amored vehicle you may be looking for.
www.Photo-Host.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gs001

Tens of millions of Chinese women coming in waves and attacking you with their big smiles. What a nightmare...won't be having much sleep.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

or better still we could set the western women on them
add some Mud and bam. a great show

on topic
good for china , it will overtake the US and a few decades or years another country and so forth, unless it plays its card right

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Don't worry about the chinese (I am of chinese decent). Worry about extremist and radical Islam, they are the ones preparing and shouting for war against the US. China just want to be rich and left alone. Chinese for the most part are freedom and democratic loving people.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chickeneater

and again another ATS topic is derailed to a debate about Islam and muslims

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gs001

My god, what are you doing? Don't you think wolf in China still are not too many? Are you going to seduce more coming to China?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
That female soldier seems too young to be a three star general to me, or maybe the Chinese have a different rank system... In any case nice simle.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Stay on topic!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join