It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father banned for life from football games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   

A man accused of assaulting a junior footballer in Perth during an Under 14s match on the weekend has been banned for life from all junior football games.

Two boys were involved in a scuffle on the ground on Saturday when the father of one of the boys went onto the ground and allegedly punched a 13-year-old player from the opposing team.

Police say the boy lost consciousness and was treated in hospital for injuries to his forehead and cheek.

more here

I am glad he has been banned for life. I can't wait to read the Court's verdict on this incident. Hope the thug actually does time in jail for this.

What a shocking example for children to see.

edit to add another url:

Ugly Parent Syndrome

[edit on 7-8-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

I am glad he has been banned for life. I can't wait to read the Court's verdict on this incident. Hope the thug actually does time in jail for this.

What a shocking example for children to see.

I couldn't agree with you more. Parents being active in the childs sport is one thing but to assault another child is bad bad news. This guy cannot be trusted around children period....

[edit on 7-8-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
banned from the game for life is one thing... how much jail time is he getting. You do not hit children.:shk:

join