It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of shaking houses (Sydney Earthquake?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Mystery of shaking houses (Sydney Earthquake?)

www.news.com.au

A number of Sydney residents reported their houses shaking this afternoon, but Geoscience Australia says no earth tremors have been recorded.

Tamarama resident Christine Pearce told smh.com.au: "I believe we experienced an earthquake.

"We were sitting working and the whole house shook.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-8-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The article goes on to restate that the official body is adamant there was no earthquake, despite houses literally shaking in an area encompassing several suburbs.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

I'll add that the tremors coincide with a large counter-terrorism exercise currently underway in the city.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Is this the week the Asia Economic Summit is on in Sydney?

They have cancelled emergency surgery during this time and I tell you what, I feel that is so strange. Now we have mystery tremors? Very timely.

I just read this on ABC

Sydney residents feel mystery tremor

Something is definetly up. Even if it is an exercise, why haven't the Govt just come out and said so?

They had something similar in April 2006:

source

[edit on 7-8-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Maybe Haarp's being tested in preparedness for the economic summit to cause an earthquake to coincide with this event?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Security casts shadow over Sydney

BLACK Hawk helicopters loomed ominously over Sydney today as the defence forces began training ahead of the coming APEC summit.

Counter-terrorist units will carry out a number of exercises in the CBD and in skies over Sydney, including use of Black Hawk helicopters, and joint land drills with the NSW Police.

NSW Police Commander Peter Lennon said the training was an important part of security preparations for APEC.

Perhaps it is connected to the exercise?

I had read in an earlier news source, sonic boom was ruled out.

Maybe it is a secret?

And we will never know.

top topics

join