It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens on BBC News this morning - Anyone hear it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
About 8.15 this morning on BBC News 24 they mentioned an article about ET coming up in the programme and they've said nothing since. It's nearly ten to nine and still nothing. Anyone else hear this or am I dreaming?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Can't say as I saw it this morning, only caught the headlines and weather, but going by passed experience the BBC will convey any story of this type in a mocking nature.

What did they say exactly?

[edit on 7-8-2007 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
It wasnt a reference to this was it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
It was just a quick mention, kind of like "are we really alone?", so I've been waiting for the item to come on. It got past the hour and the whole news is being repeated all over again. Chorlton, I think maybe they were just going to advertise the programme you mention. Kind of a red herring though, mentioning ET in the headlines and leaving me waiting. Never made a cup of tea so fast.Koka, I know what you mean about the mocking nature. As long as it kind of stays like that, I'm okay. When they start mentioning UFO stuff on the news with a straight face we'll all know something's up.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The item was an interview with the chap presenting a TV series about the search for alien life (BBC2 7.30pm tonight)

Until 8.30am BBC News 24 broadcasts the BBC1 Breakfast programme - after 8.30am News 24 is a seperate programme. The interview was at 9.00am on Breakfast - which is why you missed it.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by Essan]

top topics

join