It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: The Mondo Bizarro Show #38, Hosted by Johnny Anonymous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
PODcast:

The Mondo Bizarro Show #38, Hosted by Johnny Anonymous

THIS WEEK In "M O N D O . B I Z A R R O".... A flying saucer that glides three metres off the ground and carries two passengers has gone into commercial production. An Indian suspect was forced by police to eat 50 bananas as a laxative. A Serbian farmer has been allowed to take his prize bull to prison with him after an emotional appeal to jail bosses. A consignment of potentially deadly petrol-powered roller skates have been impounded amid fears they could end up being used on the streets. And much much more! Mondo Bizarro (a weekly show) brings you Bizarre News, Amazing Useless Reports that you won't find in any mainstream Radio, Newspaper or TV. All presented reports and facts are 100% real and genuine. You'll Laugh, You'll Cry, and You'll Be Wondering Why! The perfect source for your watercooler conversations.... Enjoy our "Weird Wide World" of Mondo Bizarro..... It's podsafe and recommended by nine out of ten Podcasters.... Please feel free to flag my show for others to enjoy... And of course, your comments are always welcomed...

length: 08:00
file: btstpod_2497.mp3
size: 3237k
feed: btst

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thank god.

I was afraid that since you star in ATS mix, you would not have time for Mondo.

I am so glad I was wrong.

P.S.: You would be surprised how many of my clients have been asking for more shows.

[edit on 8/7/2007 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
LOL... You are really too kind.. Now that i have a little more free time with not having to do the post production of ATSmix, I'm able to semi-settle back into a so-called life...LOL

Thanks so much for listening, and tell your clients that I'm back!

Johnny

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I loooovvvee the show Johnny
my monitor is quiet attached to coffee sprays by now. Must remember to keep the windex handy lol!

Deb

top topics

join