It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is a new world order bad?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The new is the Amish , the old order is the oldschool hillbilly amish types that live in North Amerika . The New World order is the Texas A&M joke , the Texan Amish and Menonite Hillfolk have city people , the new , the New World Order as they call themselves .

When Goerge Bush Junior became the Govenor of Texas State he and his metis family were quoted as running the New World order texan police .

Speaking of the New Word gag , the Primary and Secondary Rez Lands of the canadian eskimoes must be respected . The Non native and gay Community of the United States is at a quasi war state , Amerikan terrorists are attacking kanata and eastern Alliance ath the actual border and north all the way up to my Main rez in Northern British Columbia . South BC is now Government of Canada and North BC is The Federal which means I am still a native Policeman and my people in the Government of kanata are the ONLY ruling party of the Federal . Our main rez in Northern BC , Plent 9 as i call it is on Evacuation right now of all NON BC residents . We are shipping busloads of Amerikans home every day for free with meals . We are bombing the old target range as usual and shooting looters in non CLOSED towns . Its messy with the weirodes fro the United States not obeying thier own countries laws , I would say Europe shipped a few million Euro trash into the US again in the last 15 years while the Amerikan economy was in properity . the western country of califonia , the whole west coast of teh United States and in with 3 native nations enclosed went first world again recently but this was done with the illegal movement of over 1 million retarded diabled Amerikans and they will all be frozen in the snow lucky by X-mas 2008 , they are involved in acannibal gang based in south eastern washington State , the gang is called turkrit , it is Al Qaeda and it is the enemy . It uses failed street gangs from tacoma and Portland oregon and lies to the people of those towns about how there is a bounty on my Rez for them , all that is here in Kanata is jailz , instituitons and death .

We shall be talking to the Amerikan native nations , the 11 nations about how to destroy the dead zones in South eastern washington State and North eastern maine State . This must be done now , we are in a mild ice age and no canadians or Dual Aboriginal residents of canada need the hassel we dont even have food or housing fo canadas 30 million registered voters . The bike gang the Red Scorpions based out of Portland oregon smeel bad when they burn up in the abandoned shaks on my rez , we call em " stinky " .

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Luap

<< 2  3  4   >>

join