It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascinating UFO footage from UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
"Filmed from the UFO office" LOL. What are the chances that some dude in the "UFO" office just has to look out his window and BAM, there is a real life UFO right there? I mean, that's like hitting the lottery isn't it?

Bro why do you think they call it the UFO office huh?!?!?!

Seriously though, I think it's a balloon type object filled with helium drifting in the breeze - it certainly doesn't appear to be under any type of intelligent control.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
"Filmed from the UFO office" LOL. What are the chances that some dude in the "UFO" office just has to look out his window and BAM, there is a real life UFO right there? I mean, that's like hitting the lottery isn't it?

Bro why do you think they call it the UFO office huh?!?!?!

Seriously though, I think it's a balloon type object filled with helium drifting in the breeze - it certainly doesn't appear to be under any type of intelligent control.

Hmmm...so you're implying it's USAF then huh?
heheh! Kidding...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Wow, I saw this exact thing with a friend when we were lying face up on his trampolene last monday. Absolutely amazed by what I just saw I went and googled 'ufo donut' waiting to see if anything of intrest would come up. On the 3rd page I find a link to this thread and the video of the 'donut' and hey presto I find the exact same thing we saw in the sky 100%. Only this video was recorded nearly a month earlier in a totally different part of the country (west Yorkshire) (I live in London). God knows what it is but it makes you wonder.

Spooky thing was I actually told my friend an hour earlier I was going to watch for UFO's having told him the story of when I was 11 and saw strange things in the sky (6 orange dots in a traingular formation - pretty sure they werent planes)

[edit on 11-8-2007 by enzyme]

<< 1   >>

join