It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascinating UFO footage from UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Fascinating UFO footage from UK - good quality too... But what is it exactly??

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Good video never seen this one before, i'm not sure what it is at first i thought it may have been a silver parachute or something, around 1:42 on the video you can see the top of the object bevel inwards slightly before reforming and starts to to look like the wind has caught it, obviously it is not a parachute ( i can't see anyone below it lol that theory went out the windows quickly enough)

Anyone any ideas?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
To me it looks like a floating life preserver. But wait! It's in the air! No idea, but it looks like it is wafting in the air. 'Donut' shaped. Kind of hard to tell because of camera movement, but I'm guessing no intelligent control there. Very interesting. Good close ups. Of course, we always want more.

[edit on 8/6/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I'm guessing no intelligent control there. Very interesting. Good close ups. Of course, we always want more.

I'll second that! It looks to me like it is falling through the air and catching the wind.

Still would be good for more opinions on this one.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thanks. Hmmm... R/C gone bye-bye? My eyes aren't so good but the enhanced video bit at the end was there a suggestion of two paddle-like appendages or stubby aero-surfaces. There are UAV's and R/C's not too far removed from this configuration. Neat score at any rate.
Thanks, something "new" for a change!

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 6-8-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hehe maybe someone threw an inflatable dingy out of an airplane.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
would a life preserver or car inatube flowt if filled with a light gas?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I too second the fact that it appears to be subjective to air currents...thats only my opinion though. it really is quite strange.

Maybe it's James Bond, making a stilish get away...the music would certainly fit

AoN

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I think an innertube or life preserver would drop like a stone. I dont see any obvious signs of propulsion like a UAV should have (turbo fans or jets)
but no idea what it is..

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
These guys need to lay off of the brewskis before attempting to attain orbit again. They ever heard of gyroscopes?

I would lend a lot more credence to this being something above par if it wasnt ssooooo oouuttt ooff ccooonnntrrool. Its just to wobbly to me, unless that is, we are to assume that controlling ones craft is a very human thing to do. I guess if you are birthed from a place where aerodynamics and flight control systems/stability isnt needed, I guess you'd wobble every where you went, eh?

Good vid, tho! It was kind of funny, at the point where they did the zoom in on it it looked as if it was "pinching" itself in half or maybe like an image as if it was at the edge of a mirror and its image was being doubled.

Couldnt say for sure what it is but I suspect it is what it looks like, some odd shaped whatzit tumbling through the air willy nilly.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Before I even look, I bet it's another blurry, nighttime video of some "lights" Fascinating...no.

But here I go to look anyway.....well, it's daylight not night time, so I stand corrected on that, lol.

"Filmed from the UFO office" LOL. What are the chances that some dude in the "UFO" office just has to look out his window and BAM, there is a real life UFO right there? I mean, that's like hitting the lottery isn't it?

But, I am sold. That is so not a balloon or floaty thingy, that is an intelligently controlled intergalactic space ship. Probably piloted by the grays, or the nordics, or any of the other races I read about in another recent thread here, lol.

Thank GOD the guy sitting in the UFO office was ready with camera at hand when this thing buzzed by or I would have given up on the whole UFO thing.

*end sarcasm

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Looks like one of these to me.

If the video had shown the object more than just merely floating in the air currents, e.g. right angle turns, sudden and rapid acceleration, I'd give it more credence...

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The opening video caption says that the Unidentified Floating Object
was filmed from "The Office of UFO Data". Hmmm.. I bet the folks
who work at this office spend all day looking at the sky and became
overly excited when they saw this donut shaped helium balloon.
Party balloons come in almost every shape imaginable ya know.
-cwm

P.S. Why was Jimbo999 "WARNED" for starting this thread? Is this
a known hoax video or something?

[edit on 7-8-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Well, it looks to me like some sort of back engineering project test flight. Too unstable to credit to advanced race.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The OP wasn't warned for starting this post...click on the warning sign and you will be directed to the post that he/she was warned about.

p.s. IMO, a balloon as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by awdsmirk
Looks like one of these to me.

If the video had shown the object more than just merely floating in the air currents, e.g. right angle turns, sudden and rapid acceleration, I'd give it more credence...

Hmmm...only problem is: the object in the video looks a lot bigger than 16 inches across. The other really weird thing I noticed - and it could just be my middle-aged eyes playing tricks on me here - but what 'appears' to be a hole in the middle, at one point (when it 'rolls over' I think) looks more like some sorta indentation, chamber or depression in the bottom with a strange 'glow' emanating from it??? Am I imagining this?

J.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by jimbo999]

[edit on 7-8-2007 by jimbo999]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
The OP wasn't warned for starting this post...click on the warning sign and you will be directed to the post that he/she was warned about.

p.s. IMO, a balloon as well.

Heheh...thanks! Yeah - I wasn't 'warned' over this post - although to be honest - I have no idea what I was 'warned' about anyhow....
Say, that's cool that you have an ex of mine for your avatar....Bif would be amused

J.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
wow good video.

mmmmm doughnuts (dribble)

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Its a good video, not so shaky, for a change

Looks like a shiny balloon to me, it completely turns over once and often goes vertical.

If its aliens inside, they must have broken all their furniture by now and some heads too.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Wow, great find. Looks really wierd. What do the experts say?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join