It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are some UFO's living creatures yet invisible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Interesting info on the research into filming invisible UFO's with infrared cameras.

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 6-8-2007 by jimbo999]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
hat clip was like a mish mash of a few other programs i have seen going around, take a look at this one as well it's about the flying rods if i remember correctly.

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
interesting

they even cover the battle over LA... which was some big time event there!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Of course some are invisible. It makes for a better story.

If all the aliens were plainly visible, there just wouldn't be all this controversy over the fact "if" they even exist AND are visiting planet Earth.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
Of course some are invisible. It makes for a better story.

If all the aliens were plainly visible, there just wouldn't be all this controversy over the fact "if" they even exist AND are visiting planet Earth.

Well, this infra-red theory has been around since the 1970's actually. I remember seeing a documentary on it way back then. Most common garden camcorders now have infra red functions - so it would be pretty easy to test the hypothesis...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hey guys. Here's a video you may or may not have seen that may offer a scientific explanation to the invisible UFOs. All of this is discussed on ATS. I won't link to any but a search will give you loads of information and discussion. Here's the video.

The Case For NASA's UFO - Part 1

The Case For NASA's UFO - Part 2

Enjoy.

new topics

top topics

join