It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early humans hailed from Asia, too.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I hope this hasn't been posted up yet. Pretty interesting.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

"After studying ancient teeth from Africa, Asia and Europe, the researchers report that early European populations had more Asian features than African ones.

That conclusion also supports the theory that the development of the genus Homo — modern humans are Homo sapiens — occurred both in Africa and Asia."

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
personally I agree with edgar cayces premise that there are 5 root races (white, red, black, brown, yellow) each with their own 'adam' and each with their own origins...

sociologyesoscience.com...

www.near-death.com...

www.was-this-atlantis.info...

It'l sound a lil weird, but I guaruntee you this will put you upon the path witch you seek...

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Humans in Asia 1 million years ago

Also pretty relevent. Suprised this stuff has been slipping under the radar so easily...

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The Out of Africa or Out of Asia etc. debate has always been very interesting to me,
personally I think that Humanity evolved in Asia and Africa from two different
stocks of the same species.

Oh, and I figure I should add the link that got me to check if there was a thread on this.

Yahoo News Link

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
yep pretty interesting. But I thought it was more common knowledge to be honest.

Being part Greenlandish I pretty early on questioned the fact that my mom looked a bit asian and then she introduced me to how the greenlanders actually were people who ventured from asia across the ice flows by North America and after many years ended up in Greenland.

Needless to say that story stuck with me from then on. I think the whole migration mentality of early man is nothing less than impressive. It must have been an awfully hard life compared to today.

new topics

top topics

join