It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Collapse's Vs. Assisted Collapse's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have been looking at the pictures from that collapsed bridge in Minneapolis, one thing that I noticed was it looked like a natural collapse in that nothing was put in place specifically to make that happen.
Large steel beams severely bent, large pieces of concrete, although tragic it looked natural.

Compare that to 9/11 the WTC collapse, it does not look like a natural collapse; starting, during and after. Where are all the concrete peices in relation to the size of the building that just fell?
Where are all the bent peices of steel there should have been thousands of pieces of BENT & TWISTED steel??? We see steel but it is straight in most pictures

When you compare the 2 scenerio's one looks ugly but correct, the other looks horrid and incorrect.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
There is a few images here..

According to some it takes alot of force to bend these thick beams like this tho.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
I have been looking at the pictures from that collapsed bridge in Minneapolis, one thing that I noticed was it looked like a natural collapse in that nothing was put in place specifically to make that happen.
Large steel beams severely bent, large pieces of concrete, although tragic it looked natural.

Compare that to 9/11 the WTC collapse, it does not look like a natural collapse; starting, during and after. Where are all the concrete peices in relation to the size of the building that just fell?
Where are all the bent peices of steel there should have been thousands of pieces of BENT & TWISTED steel??? We see steel but it is straight in most pictures

When you compare the 2 scenerio's one looks ugly but correct, the other looks horrid and incorrect.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Blue_Jay33]

The problem is that neither the colapsed bridge looks like a natural colapse.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
But shure, ther is no comparison.

9 /11 is clearly an inside job.

top topics

join