It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW!! Qigong magic..jeEEez, if this is real..Whew!!Must Watch Very Interesting!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
well then fine....you dont think he rocks...fine...tell that to the countless people who have nothing but respect for the guy
He is also a prime example of chi at work........BRUCE LEE ROCKS!!!!!!

thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
well then fine....you dont think he rocks...fine...tell that to the countless people who have nothing but respect for the guy
He is also a prime example of chi at work........BRUCE LEE ROCKS!!!!!!

thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

ok. he rocks. he is physical fitness at work, not chi though...

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis

Originally posted by Kurokage
Eyewitness86 please point me to evidence that proves this is real beyond a doubt!!! [edit on 7-8-2007 by Kurokage]

The people here have provided there proof. It is your burden to disprove these videos. Post some video links, some articles supporting what you think is going on. I am not at all convinced of the power to throw people around because it looked staged, but the heat coming from the hands, the electricity looked believable to me.

These people seem to think they have found proof of a hoax in one of the videos, please check it out if you are interested.

link

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
"chi" could be argued to be the energy behind every motion the body makes as well as the mental energy that carries the body through movement. It is literally the force behind everything that is living. The act of sitting, running or punching for example is a manifestation of the minds will. You think to move your legs ,arms, and presto it happens. Similarly, the other effects produced by the minds will are driven by the chi, like thinkining, remembering, speaking. it could be said that "no,thats the bodies bio electric field feeding the muscles and synapses" yes that is true, but that energy is produced by the minds need and demand for energy to produce said effects. This as well as the minds governance over the available energy alloted for each action is the "structure of ones chi". The greater the need, the greater the energy the mind "sends". Take for exapmle the adredeline released in the fight or flight responce, this is a example of the mind allocating the necesary energy to produce movement, just with more energy to it. Similarly our reactions become more pronounced when we think rapidly to produce an answer to a mental problem. It is the chi that responds to the minds request for energy, drawing on the available energy to accomplish the desired effect. How much you "think" you need produces, or rather allocates the necesarry amount of energy for each action. It is not your chi that gives you "power", it is your mind that allows you to use said "power".

oh and by the way BRUCE LEE ROCKS!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Boondock78: I have to say you seem to be a very misinformed person regardless of whatever type of training you claim to have participated in. Anyone can go to a martial arts school, but you won't always learn the true art and it can not be learned in 6 months, 5 years, 10 years etc. In all your arguments you keep falling back on the sport of MMA and Gracie Jiu Jitsu in particular, but you sound like one of many of these new school MMA fans that fail to realize what Martial Arts is all about and where it all really comes from. It has a very deep history that was meant to combine the physical, mental, and spiritual. The spiritual side of Martial Arts is where you learn about Chi. Meanwhile most schools teach only the physical side.

To go on and say various forms of Martial Arts are a joke compared to today's MMA fighters and Jiu Jitsu could not be farther off the mark. Each discipline is strong in certain areas, while Jiu Jitsu focuses most on ground fighting, grappling, and chokes, kick boxing is striking, Aikido is lock, distance control and the redirection of force (Which, for a previous poster, if an instructor tells you that your form is too aggressive, that is because Aikido is a passive disciple).

When thinking about Martial Arts you can ask yourself this question... What is the most dangerous weapon, A hand grenade or a knife? It is easy to say the grenade is more powerful, but what if you were fighting in an elevator? At that point the knife would be the most powerful weapon. In the end it all comes down to conditions. The same can be said about Martial Arts. All forms are effective depending on the conditions. Aikido would not be very effective if the fight was in a contained area, with 3- 5 minute rounds. However kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu, Judo and Sambo are perfect for these conditions. However they too have had to adapt. Jiu Jitsu stylist have had to begin training in kickboxing to enhance their striking ability and learn how to defend in the kick range. Kickboxers have had to learn how to take a fall and survive in a ground fight. Karate practitioners have had to learn to defend against the low kick and use more flexible blocking techniques. This is nothing more than evolution of the arts and you my friend have a lot to learn.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osyris
This looks like Reiki which has been practiced in the Orient for thousands of years. It is only recently been filtering to the states.

Wrong. Reiki was "invented" in Japan less than one hundred years ago. The only thing worth having a Reiki massage for is a "happy ending".

These Chi scammers are all the same as Uri Geller, Sylvia Browne and the rest. There is no scientific evidence. There is however centuries of evidence of scammers, fakers, hoaxers, frauds and con men.

The 'scientists' involved in this video are hardly convincing.

Catherine Cooke --- ambassador for the Mind Science Foundation

www.mindscience.org... doesn't list any academic credentials for Ms Cooke beyond 'MSF ambassador'.

Dr. Roger Nilson ---- According to the BBC, Dr Nilson is a physician.

"Dr." Gregory Simpson,--- physicist from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine

Every listing I found for Simpson doesn't show a title of Doctor. He is not a staff member at AECoM either according to their staff directory at www.aecom.yu.edu...

I bet Penn and Teller could run circles around these 'experts'.

All the personal anecdotes in the world won't convince me. If I was swayed by personal anecdotes, I'd already be a Christian Mormon Scientologist Hare Krishna! Give me some scientific evidence. The onus is on them - extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
so it takes a 'lifetime' to master but bruce had it.
well, bruce didn't start training with yip man untill he was 13 and he died when he was 32. that gives him 19 years to develope these fantastic techniques, also, takng time out to make movies, make tv shows, and teach jeet kun do.

can you explain how it takes a lifetime but bruce nails it down in lets say less than 19 years??

No I said that we could use our Chi to be the next Bruce Lee. We all in theory have Chi. It was probably recognised that DJ attracted electricity or he noticed it himself, because of the culture that he lived in, he was able to pursue a path that taught him to harness that ability. You have surely noticed that some people and animals pick up electricity. This is much harder to acheive I should imagine than the path Bruce Lee took, though no doubt if he had continued to study his craft then he would have been able to achieve great control. Like him or loathe him, I personally feel he made a positive contribution to the world What DJ does takes incredible discipline I should imagine.

I personally have no difficulty in believing that DJ is able to do what he does. Having studied the Yogis I am aware that the body is capable of a amazing things through discipline and training. The ability to utilise your body to generate or direct electricty seems perfectly possible. Look at what we know about energy, all energy can be converted into electricty. So why can't DJ convert energy? The Tao is worth reading.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Actually they're most likely not scammers, I am trained in reiki and IET (intergrated energy therapy) and can produce alot of heat through my hands at will. I use this to heal physica, spiritual, and mental problems. What I do is real and I believe that this is just a more concentrated form of it. I meditate regularly and am working on increasing my potential, and like in the video when his patients were "twitching" that is them releasing the bad energy, it happens in my treatments and for the lightbulb and newspaper, it is the energy releasing from the body in the form of heat.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hi guys, I am new to the site but so far I love it!

But, did any of you guys read the second page of this thread? The videos posted there show it is a trick. He is a clever magician. Not that I dont believe in this kind of stuff, but when its been disproven, then you have no where to go.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Excellent post and points section8citizen

Originally posted by coop039
Hi guys, I am new to the site but so far I love it!

Learn all that you can from this invaluable resource of information and collective experience.

Originally posted by coop039
But, did any of you guys read the second page of this thread? The videos posted there show it is a trick. He is a clever magician. Not that I dont believe in this kind of stuff, but when its been disproven, then you have no where to go.

Sure...many things can be faked. But not all of the time.

You can't fake a healing, a placebo effect can only go so far. The patients know if the healings are genuine or not, simply by how they feel and the progress (or lack thereof) that has been made in physical reparations.

Moreover, a number of us in here have testified to our experience with healing and/or telekinetic energies being quite valid

So when people attest to the power of Qigong, other healing modalities like Reiki, and telekinesis in general, and they have witnesses to back it up, those of us who have experience with this area of life can related to where they are coming from and can also confirm that it does indeed happen.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen
Boondock78: I have to say you seem to be a very misinformed person regardless of whatever type of training you claim to have participated in.

^^^they're not claims and i am not out to prove anything..

Anyone can go to a martial arts school, but you won't always learn the true art and it can not be learned in 6 months, 5 years, 10 years etc. In all your arguments you keep falling back on the sport of MMA and Gracie Jiu Jitsu in particular, but you sound like one of many of these new school MMA fans that fail to realize what Martial Arts is all about and where it all really comes from.

^^i'm 30 years old and am not new to the sport, not sme new tuf fanboy...i used those as an example cause if i would have dropped other names nobody would have known who i was talking about....so, i use the gracies and it fit....i know what 'martial arts' is all about....thats why i seperate the TRADITIONAL forms like the northern/southern style king fu's to the more PRACTICAL forms like muay thai and grappling....
how am i wrong in that?
no matter whay i sound like, i still stand by it....in this instance, i am not talking about chi. i was talking about the practicality of the art when it comes to fighting.....

It has a very deep history that was meant to combine the physical, mental, and spiritual. The spiritual side of Martial Arts is where you learn about Chi. Meanwhile most schools teach only the physical side.

^^^i uderstand this as well. thats why i also said that if you want to take some traditional styles you will learn fantastic things like fitness, discipline, the art itself, etc...i didn't say they were useless arts......

To go on and say various forms of Martial Arts are a joke compared to today's MMA fighters and Jiu Jitsu could not be farther off the mark. Each discipline is strong in certain areas, while Jiu Jitsu focuses most on ground fighting, grappling, and chokes, kick boxing is striking, Aikido is lock, distance control and the redirection of force

^^^well, the traditionals are not a joke but they are not practical for fighting is what i was talking about...i don't need a lesson in what muay thai is abour or jj or judo...i know, but thanks...
maybe it is my fault cause i sidetracked the thread...i just start to boil when i hear these fantastic stories about these bad ass traditional masters when as has been proven time and again to be charlitans....of course, not all of them.
if you want to go to a tai chi class 3 times a week for 10 years you will learn how to breathe, flexability, plenty of forms and soft fighting.....thats gonna do what for ya on the street? THAT is what i was talking about..

so again, i would take a 1 year grappler over a 5 year tai chi practitioner any day of the week, so long as their weight was close....
just the way it is...
the styles that have been consistantly proven to work in as close to real life fighting situations are muay thai, luta livre, ji jitsu, grappling, etc...in other words, a firm foundation in ground AND standup fighting....
contrary to what you think, this did not start in 1995. these matches have been going on in brazil for years and years...
people only recently figured out that hey, these grapplers are onto somthing...people still like to see those fancy yet for the most part ineffective high kicks and spinning kicks....whatever....

This is nothing more than evolution of the arts and you my friend have a lot to learn.

^^^all the stuff you mentiones above that line, is MMA my friend...it is CROSS TRAINIG which is what i mentioned a page earlier so what exactly do i need to learn?
cause my opinions are not with your when it comes to styles? cause i don't think bruce lee was the man?
whatever bro...if you want to get technical, the 'arts' mean different things to different people....
personally, if i wanted to look pretty hitting a wooden man i would learn wing chung(beautiful springtime)....if i wanted to learn to be an EFFECTIVE fighter, i would cross train, which is what i did...

so, what do i need to learn? to change my opnion with yours?

i simply do not agree. i do not agree that bruce lee was harnessing his chi.....he was strong...he was on the edge of fitness.
it was not 'chi'.....

sorry for not imbedding but this is bruce working out in his backyard
what do you see?
www.youtube.com...

i see side kicks that look pretty but man, he sure has to get a fair bit away from the pad to deliver such power...wonder how that would do for him in a real fight?
@.41 seconds he starts a little western boxing on the bag...form don't look all that great to me...you?
i mean what is he doing?

then he starts to kick the heavy bag, coming in from 10 feet away..when he kicks the bag, he head is looking at the ground and his arms are all wild...the only thing i can see that is correct is his pivot leg/foot
sloppy high kicks to the head @1:25...
bad form, off balance....yup
@1:36 we have some spinning back kicks.....

bruce le has this whole mistique surrounding him....i just don't get it...i have always been more into his brain/thoughts than martial arts.....i just don't think he was that good.
it looked good in the movies but thats about it...

as far as what do i think the best weapon is, since it is so general, i would say a telescoping club. i have several and i love them....it is a distance weapon..i like to keep a couple feet between me and the other person.

check out this snippet of rickson...how is this for 'chi'?

see towards the end how he rolls his abs?

not trying to turn this into a fight here. we all have our opinions here and i am standing by mine

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I am a Jeet Kune Do practitioner and have studied the life of Bruce Lee (AKA Lee Jun Fan) for many years.

Lee said that he could also perform soft style techniques with his Chi.

Secondly, his ability to be a superb martial artist was the result of the energy he had given to him, i.e., his Gift of Chi. This is what enabled Lee to train more intensely than anyone else, at least at that time. That intense training six days a week is what resulted in him achieving an Olympic level of fitness.

People would say that being around him was like being around some kind of superhuman.

So yes...an abundance of Chi had a lot to do with his unparalleled ability as a martial artist.

Others have been and are now just as disciplined and just as motivated as Lee was, but did not or do not have the Chi or Ki given to them which provides one the opportunity to train as intensely and as often as Lee did

Lee was also very talented in the martial arts. Talent and genius is derived simply through experience. Which means that he had one or more lifetimes as a very good martial artist which led to the possibility of becoming a superb martial artist - which he then went on to achieve as Lee Jun Fan.

That is the magick behind The Little Dragon.

Bruce Lee could generate 200 pounds of thrust in his side kick - specifically with the slide-side kick in JKD. People who would hold the big pad for Lee would describe his kick as likened to being hit by a car

When they first started to film Bruce Lee, they had trouble keeping up with his moves. He was so fast in his kicks and punches that the camera would only record a blur of movement. They literally had to put more frames in per second in order to capture all of his movements.

What one sees in Lee's backyard training video - as well as his kicking and punching in Enter The Dragon - is a lot harder to do with power, speed, and precision, than it may appear.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
I am a Jeet Kune Do practitioner and have studied the life of Bruce Lee (AKA Lee Jun Fan) for many years.

^^^awesome

Lee said that he could also perform soft style techniques with his Chi.

Secondly, his ability to be a superb martial artist was the result of the energy he had given to him, i.e., his Gift of Chi. This is what enabled Lee to train more intensely than anyone else, at least at that time. People would say that being around him was like being around some kind of superhuman.

^^^here is the thing..he trained better than anyone at the time that you knew of...that would be more correct....i liken bruce lee to jimi hendrix...had he lived on, i don't think he would be as huge as he is now..
his early death, the strange circumstances and all these 'myths' about have have made him into a sort of 'super human'...

So yes...an abundance of Chi had a lot to do with his unparalleled ability as a martial artist.

^^i just don't agree here....but i also don't see his unparalleled ability....go figure

Lee was also very talented in the martial arts. Talent and genius is derived simply through experience. Which means that he had one or more lifetimes as a very good martial artist which led to the possibility of becoming a superb martial artist - which he then went on to achieve as Lee Jun Fan.

^^^ok, i guess we are back to fantasy land

That is the magick behind The Little Dragon.

Bruce Lee could generate 200 pounds of thrust in his side kick - specifically with the slide-side kick in JKD. People who would hold the big pad for Lee would describe his kick as likened to being hit by a car

yeah, i know.....the 10 foot running, sliding side kick...
how many pounds of thrust do you think bas rutten, mirko filopovic, enersto hoost, andy hug, etc can generate..., hey

They literally had to put more frames in per second in order to capture all of his movements.

^^^why are you regurgitating everything off the wiki bio?

What one sees in Lee's backyard training video - as well as his kicking and punching in Enter The Dragon - is a lot harder to do with power, speed, and precision, than it may appear.

^^^maybe thats why in the video, he is slow and sloppy, hey

i don't know what points you are trying to point out here....you read some bruce lee facts?
wowzers

let me regurgitate some 'facts' from his wiki bio too

Lee could spring a 235lb opponent 15 feet away with a one inch punch

In a speed demonstration, Lee could snatch a dime off a person's open palm before they could close it, and leave a penny behind

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
look at this fight...the wing chun dude gets beat down in SECONDS(for whoever said mma type training does not teach you teo end a fight in seconds)
www.bullshido.net...

^^wing chun didn't look too effective to me

here is bruce, very sloppy and 'fighting' in head to toe pads..even a helmet

www.bullshido.net...

again, not dogging martial arts...any art....simly saying SOME are more suited for fighting over others and if you spend all these years trying to harness your chi, you're gonna waste your time...

put your time into proper training with proper cardio and diet and you will have all you need.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
How does bruce's fighting validate, or disprove his ability to use chi. I would like to see anyone move fatser than the man. Also it might be noted that after his accident where his spinal column was injured, he began smoking pot, as well as training less. If we are to look at him and judge it should be at his peak. Which even to this day, no mma fighter could surpass, being that bruce lee practicallly invented cross training in a time when people who did study the arts were very strict about following their discipline only. He learned techniques from a variety of disciplines, that arent being tought today in the main stream, which a mojority of them are LETHAL. so they wouldnt be put on a televised, REALITY tv show. No comparison. Bruce lee is the man (.) His chi was strong.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by newyorkee]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

How does bruce's fighting validate, or disprove his ability to use chi.

^^it don't. i was talking about 2 different things...i am saying his 'power' is from fitness, not chi...i used his fighting to point out that he was NOT a fighter...he was an instructor and a movie star...

I would like to see anyone move fatser than the man.

^^do you know that nobody can move as fast as he could?

If we are to look at him and judge it should be at his peak. Which even to this day, no mma fighter could surpass

you lost me with that last one....clearly, you are going to swing from bruce no matter what...
no mma fighter could surpass his level of chi or fitness or training????

meh, you have absolutely NO way of knowing any of this....i'm also pretty sure you have little idea of what is involved in some of these guys training regiments.....
if you want to keep thinking he is teh be all and end all thats cool.
it's awesome you're so into him....

i think everyone goes through a bruce lee is the man phase....mine was from age 8 to about 12 when i started to grapple....

edit*

He learned techniques from a variety of disciplines, that arent being tought today in the main stream, which a mojority of them are LETHAL

^^^oooh, what 'lethal' techniques are these? the friggin deft touch? the din mak...please

you trying to say you can't klll someone with elbow strikes or a gogo?
do you know what a gogo is?

it's not about 'lethal technique'....

this is a gogo

[edit on 8-8-2007 by Boondock78]

edit* full name is gogoplata

[edit on 8-8-2007 by Boondock78]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Listen, this thread is about chi......bruce lee was the man.....you dont think so and thats ok. I cant see how you can argue without a shadow of a doubt that he was capable of doing what he did by physical strength alone. You cant really PROVE that since "chi" in and of itself is yet to be scientifically proven. Besides chi is described as the life force one exerts. How can you quantify his? He only used a LITTLE bit, or none at all. The guy tought people how to use their chi more effectively, I think he pretty much proved his knowledge on the subject by all his students and those that never met him, still using him as a referance, guide, and example on that subject and many more. Your right though I'm pretty much convinced on his legitimacy as the end all martial artist, since even the best mma fighter has yet to have the influence or cultural impact that he did. Pioneer, philosopher, and many many more. What can even the best mma fighter put against him, I could of kicked his butt.....ooooh wow. Try founding your own martial arts dicipline practiced world round,then talk to me about the "sloppy" bruce lee.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm pretty much convinced on his legitimacy as the end all martial artist, since even the best mma fighter has yet to have the influence or cultural impact that he did.

^^^^ok...ever hear of royce gracie? he chaged the entire world or martial arts...HE is the reason why MMA is so big. HE is the reason why people cross train now. HE is the reason why mma/grappling/muay thai schools are popular these days and not your traditional schools.
yes, bruce touched on the subject of cross training, barely in his tao, but he did. as far as the impact on martial arts, hands down, Royce had more of an impact....the martial arts world is forever changed.
people didn't know how to handle seeing a 170 pound guy beat down 3 people in one nigt, people that have 150 lbs or more on him...

Try founding your own martial arts dicipline practiced world round,then talk to me about the "sloppy" bruce lee.

ok, found your own discipline....how bout gracie jui jitsu?
you do your own research on that but there are gracie jui jitsu acadamies all over the world...how many jeet kun do academies are there...
gracie was founded LONG BEFORE bruce was even born....
handed down to the boys in the family since the early 1900's.

people train with the gracies at these camps, start owning in competition or mma, then open their own camps...

how long we gonna argue this?
ok, dan inosanto teaches jeet kun do still and jason delucia who has practiced it for years has had many a beat down in competition.

i still fail to see how bruce acheived this chi when it supposedly takes a lifetime..again, bruce did it in 19 years, in between training and making movies and tv shows?

he musta been more fantastic than i thought.

research helio gracie. carlos gracie. gustao gracie.
the gracie diet
their history in brazil.
their record in mma, national, and international jui jitsu competitions as well as submission tourny's like abu dahbi and the mundials.
the research will speak for itself.

i am not talking about just the gracie family but the key instructors and their students....hundreds in all, with records/films of their training and rights/demo's etc....
with bruce we have movies, a book, and rumors....
would you disagree?

i'll start you with some wiki links
en.wikipedia.org...

he's 94 btw and still gives seminars...taps people aww day aww day....

en.wikipedia.org...

read about rorion here...he brought it to the states

www.gracieacademy.com...

carlos and helio opend the first 'bjj' academy in 1925
en.wikipedia.org...

------------

k. for the record, i'm just trying to turn you on to something else...believe what you want...that i do not care about....
i would just like you to acknowledge that contrary to what you think, there are others(many others) that have founded their own styles and are practiced across the world.

my example if gracie jui jitsu(bjj), founded in 1925 and the premier style to start crosstraining in ever since, ding ding ding...1995 when royce beat everyone down.
they also have a gracie diet that is practiced around the world.
they have hundreds of schools and thousands of students.

this is no myth.....

just cause you have not heard about it, does not mean it does not exist....just cause you first read in a book that he dabbled in cross training in 1970 whatever, does not mean he is the first one....

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
ATS needs many more positive thread topics like this. Human Potential needs to be shown again and again and again and again. At the moment human victimhood outweighs news of human potential.

But next time maybe without the hysterical sensationalist headline?

[edit on 8-8-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
ATS needs many more positive thread topics like this. Human Potential needs to be shown again and again and again and again. At the moment human victimhood outweighs news of human potential.

But next time maybe without the hysterical sensationalist headline?

[edit on 8-8-2007 by Skyfloating]

i agree to that...that is why the thread gets off topic..it goes into other areas of training/fighting/martial arts....

start a 'normal' thread in the health and wellnes or philosophy and i think it would fare better....

what do you expect when it is presented the a friggin hidden miracle...some do believe that but it was presented strange

either way, i do apologize for my sidetrack...
i am very passionate about grappling and mma in particular...i devoted a lot of time to training and studying my locks and transitions. even studied the human anatomy..i have books in there of bone and nerve structure/paths...

i don't mean to discredit anyones 'hero', 'idol', whatever.
i just feel like i need to defend mine and that is my problem.

i feel like a lot of martial artists don't get their propers and bruce lee gets propers he didn't earn....just my opinion

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join